Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of new york

2 posters

Go down

Rules of new york Empty Rules of new york

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 pm

On a good summer day, frikking STAY HOME, unless getting stuck in traffic for hours is your idea of fun.

Back to top Go down

Rules of new york Empty Re: Rules of new york

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:On a good summer day, frikking STAY HOME, unless getting stuck in traffic for hours is your idea of fun.

Staying home or staying in your car in the parking lot - are all one and same... (You still are posting....that is what I call "Duty conscious")

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:On a good summer day, frikking STAY HOME, unless getting stuck in traffic for hours is your idea of fun.

>>> I thought all you guys took public transportation back there. If you want to feel better, come to CA and drive thru the morning commute. Better yet, go to SoCal and drive the 405 anytime. Anything else will seem like heaven by comparison after that.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Kris wrote:

>>> I thought all you guys took public transportation back there. If you want to feel better, come to CA and drive thru the morning commute. Better yet, go to SoCal and drive the 405 anytime. Anything else will seem like heaven by comparison after that.

Really..seriously...how can you guys spend 1/3rd of your productive life (do your quick calculation) driving listlessly?

Seriously...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down