Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPA/Congress turning a blind eye to illegal immigration from Bangladesh

2 posters

Go down

UPA/Congress turning a blind eye to illegal immigration from Bangladesh Empty UPA/Congress turning a blind eye to illegal immigration from Bangladesh

Post by rawemotions Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/blogs/tuhinasinha/2850/63821/northeast-a-volcano-waiting-to-erupt.html

Excerpts
In my book, "Of Love And Politics", when the Congress MP, Aditya Singh, travels to Assam on a fact finding mission, he is shocked by the sheer magnitude of the infiltration problem. He concludes that "The North East is a volcano which is waiting to erupt... if 60 years down the line, the North East ceases to be on the map of our country, I shall hold my party, the Indian National Congress, responsible for it."

If we go by recent anarchy, the volcano seems to have erupted sooner than expected.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

UPA/Congress turning a blind eye to illegal immigration from Bangladesh Empty Re: UPA/Congress turning a blind eye to illegal immigration from Bangladesh

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 pm

rawemotions wrote:http://ibnlive.in.com/blogs/tuhinasinha/2850/63821/northeast-a-volcano-waiting-to-erupt.html

Excerpts
In my book, "Of Love And Politics", when the Congress MP, Aditya Singh, travels to Assam on a fact finding mission, he is shocked by the sheer magnitude of the infiltration problem. He concludes that "The North East is a volcano which is waiting to erupt... if 60 years down the line, the North East ceases to be on the map of our country, I shall hold my party, the Indian National Congress, responsible for it."

If we go by recent anarchy, the volcano seems to have erupted sooner than expected.

This "holding responsible" has absolutely no meaning unless it has severest action and punishment attached to it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down