Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot

4 posters

Go down

why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot Empty why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 pm

The writing in Tamil says "you don't have the ability to protect Tamil Nadu fishermen beaten 5 kilometera away, why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away?"

http://www.tamiltribune.com//tamilnadu/index.html#cat01

why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot 993912_536714689727504_1973150322_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot Empty Re: why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot

Post by Kris Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:The writing in Tamil says "you don't have the ability to protect Tamil Nadu fishermen beaten 5 kilometera away, why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away?"

http://www.tamiltribune.com//tamilnadu/index.html#cat01

why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot 993912_536714689727504_1973150322_n
>>>>So, are you implicitly suggesting TN is a part of India now?

Kris

Back to top Go down

why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot Empty Re: why do you need a missile capable of attacking 5000 kilometers away asaks a patriot

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

As long as India occupies Tamil Nadu and collects taxes, it has a responsibility to protect Tamilnadu fishermen from Sri Lankan Navy attacks. It is like British protected its territories in South Asia during its rule.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:25 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:As long as India occupies Tamil Nadu and collects taxes, it has a responsibility to protect Tamilnadu fishermen from Sri Lankan Navy attacks. It is like British protected its territories in South Asia during its rule.
>>>>And your standing to demand this stems from your citizenship in which country now?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 am

I will answer your question but it is irrelevant to my discussion.

United States of America.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 pm

just what is the percentage of tamil separatists in tamil nadu ??

if i go to tamil nadu and proclaim myself to be a patriotic indian ( though of the maharashtrian variety ) will i be looked upon as an outsider/foreigner ??

what is the treatment given in tamil nadu to people who consider themselves as indians and tamil nadu as part of india ??

i have never been to tamil nadu , thats why i am asking....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:21 am

Nobody in Tamilnadu will beat you up if yoy say you are an Indian. We are a tolerant people.

I do not know what % of Tamils are Tamil nationalists. Only way is to hold a secret plebescite under UN supervision.

Openly Tamil nationalists are arrested, harassed, their education interrupted and employers told to fire them. Outspoken Tamil nationalists are murdered.

A Tamil openly says he/she considers TN to be part of India may be secretly a Tamil nationalist working for TN independence.

DMK openly abandonede independence demand in 1963 after India paased a law banning Tamil nationalists from contesting elections.THeir MPs and MLAs and ministers swore allegiance to Indian unity. But in 1975, a DMK minister Rajaram contacted US consulate and asked if US would support TN if it declared independence. He told US that many DMK cadres want independence. Another unnamed educatyor in Chennai also asked US consulate if it would support TN independence.
'
No wonder India would not allow a plebescite vote in TN.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:04 am

if i do visit tamil nadu then what is better option for tourism ?? chennai with kanchipuram and mahabalipuram----or thanjavur with madurai ??

the temples of which part are grander ??

remember i have got only 4/5 days so i can visit only one option .

also do you have any hotels in tamil nadu serving punjabi food like butter chicken/roti/nan/mutton seekh kabab etc ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:36 am

ashdoc wrote:if i do visit tamil nadu then what is better option for tourism ?? chennai with kanchipuram and mahabalipuram----or thanjavur with madurai ??

the temples of which part are grander ??

remember i have got only 4/5 days so i can visit only one option .

also do you have any hotels in tamil nadu serving punjabi food like butter chicken/roti/nan/mutton seekh kabab etc ??
I guess you can try TTDC (tourism dept of TN) buses/tours. Check their website http://www.tamilnadutourism.org/ Most restaurants might have few Nepalis or  ppl fro north/Bengal and you should be able to converse them in Hindi. It looks like lack of low level labor in TN made lots of Hindi Speaking men to work in construction/hotels etc.. Most SI restaurants may not know how to prepare good NI food though they say they offer those foods.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down