Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India is not among the five most lawless lands

4 posters

Go down

India is not among the five most lawless lands Empty India is not among the five most lawless lands

Post by Rishi Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:05 pm

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/travel/news-five-most-lawless-lands-earth?image=0

Rishi

Back to top Go down

India is not among the five most lawless lands Empty Re: India is not among the five most lawless lands

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 am

Rishi,
That is a good list except for Somalia. Strife torn States like Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq and Yemen would be out of any please seeking vacationer. Columbia could be another such case but I would have expected improvement in the last few years.

So one should stick to good old America, Canada and western Europe outside of your native Indian village.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

India is not among the five most lawless lands Empty Re: India is not among the five most lawless lands

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 am

truthbetold wrote:Rishi,
That is a good list except for Somalia.  Strife torn States like Somalia,  Pakistan, Iraq and Yemen would be out of any please seeking vacationer. Columbia could be another such case but I would have expected improvement in the last few years.

So one should stick to  good old America,  Canada and western Europe outside of your native Indian village.
Agree..."Hey...where you going for vacation?"...."I will be going to Somalia and then columbia.. I am very excited and always wanted to visit these two famous tourist places."

Not happening...

Out of the list, Brazil and SA are the real cases. Lot of people indeed go to these countries as tourists and likely to visit for World Cup and Olympics.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:00 am

Just get rid of sikularism and put some fukular politicians behind bars. Pronto! India will be removed from the list.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down