Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists

5 posters

Go down

God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists Empty God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:42 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Atheists-cant-use-temple-property-in-Tamil-Nadu/articleshow/22497765.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists Empty Re: God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:14 am

Unkil, not all fukularists are DKheads or followers of Hiranyakshipu or Pol Pot. Only the ones you know on SuCH are that way. Please don't shut the temple doors on everyone for the sins of a few.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists Empty Re: God shuts the door on DKheads and fukularists

Post by southindian Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Atheists-cant-use-temple-property-in-Tamil-Nadu/articleshow/22497765.cms
I like atheists. They are the most confused people we know.

They don't know how long they'll live, but know there's no God. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:00 am

southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Atheists-cant-use-temple-property-in-Tamil-Nadu/articleshow/22497765.cms

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:

Didn't watch the video yet, but looks like another opin from someone who'll talk (a lot) and will disappear some day.

I'd like to hear about God from someone who's eternal... and really knows something.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 am

southindian wrote:I'd like to hear about God from someone who's eternal... and really knows something.
Glug some two-dollar hooch. You too will hear from The Eternal One. And you too will start sharing all that wisdom with us peasants.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:I'd like to hear about God from someone who's eternal... and really knows something.
Glug some two-dollar hooch. You too will hear from The Eternal One. And you too will start sharing all that wisdom with us peasants.
In that case you can help me out, because I don't drink and you do.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 am

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
You don't drink?? Then you'll be thrown out of the HoochSeeker University. You sir, will never discover your true self and remain Avivek forever.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:31 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
You don't drink?? Then you'll be thrown out of the HoochSeeker University. You sir, will never discover your true self and remain Avivek forever.
aVivek, I know you are the founder of Hoochseeker University. How has your Hoochseeker University helped you? 

Let us know what you hear from the Eternal One.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 am

southindian wrote:

Are you sure you are not confusing "confused" with "confusing?" Based on what you said, it appears that you find the atheists' stand confusing, but they themselves are not confused about this at all.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am

Idéfix wrote:
southindian wrote:

Are you sure you are not confusing "confused" with "confusing?" Based on what you said, it appears that you find the atheists' stand confusing, but they themselves are not confused about this at all.
Actually, to be confused is a sign of being scientific and it is the fuel for new thinking and change. To have complete clarity is only possible for STRONG believers. Clearly, the mountains are placed on earth to stop quakes! The average atheist is often like a strong believer. He believes that the current scientific theories are for real. DKhead Veeramani is a good example. At least, Kanimozhi and her father put their atheism in its proper place. For them it is like God, it gives boons to make black money!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:02 am

christopher hitchens is the most lucid, non-confused public intellectual outside of science i have ever listened to.

vakavaka pakapaka: greater than 90% of the national academy of science members are non-believers. why do you think that is?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:06 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
southindian wrote:

Actually, to be confused is a sign of being scientific and it is the fuel for new thinking and change. To have complete clarity is only possible for STRONG believers. Clearly, the mountains are placed on earth to stop quakes! The average atheist is often like a strong believer. He believes that the current scientific theories are for real. DKhead Veeramani is a good example. At least, Kanimozhi and her father put their atheism in its proper place. For them it is like God, it gives boons to make black money!
Guruvu-gaaru, you are confusing what you would like to think atheists believe for what most atheists actually believe.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:10 am

Max:  you are mixing up science and belief and ascribing cause-effect relationships. Of the 90%, only a tiny fraction of the members contribute genuinely new ideas (that too accidentally). Popper was wise - dogma is best left out by the scientific community.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down