Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Lesbian Question

+3
Hellsangel
FreeStyle
SomeProfile
7 posters

Go down

Gay Lesbian Question Empty Gay Lesbian Question

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:41 pm

say a lesbian woman, who feels like a man from inside, you know man trapped inside a woman's body kinda thing, hits a man ( who is straight-man inside man's body). Can/Should he hit her back? would she then feel truly equal? and this act wont be immoral?

Back to top Go down

Gay Lesbian Question Empty Re: Gay Lesbian Question

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 pm

seven wrote:say a lesbian woman, who feels like a man from inside, you know man trapped inside a woman's body kinda thing, hits a man ( who is straight-man inside man's body). Can/Should he hit her back? would she then feel truly equal? and this act wont be immoral?

You mean she is a gay dude inside a woman's body? *shrug*... I once saw this show, I think it was called Cathouse on HBO, in which this guy loved to dress like a woman but was into woman. He described himself as 'I am a lesbian in a man's body'.

Hota hai. Chalta hai. Duniya hai. Ajeeb hee hai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 pm

i mean she is a guy in a woman's body. she is a lesbian, likes women. if a guy hits her, would that be okay?

u know bcz he is hitting a girl n all.

ps:she is not gay dude in woman's body. she likes girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

What kind of stupid question is this? Why should gay, lesbian, man in a woman's body, etc. come into this question? I grew up listening and reading to women harp about equality. If a woman touches me, she better be ready for me to touch her back.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

i totally love my new avatar yayyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

LOL her face is funny. i wish she smiled a little or atleast changed expressions Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

SomeProfile wrote:What kind of stupid question is this? Why should gay, lesbian, man in a woman's body, etc. come into this question? I grew up listening and reading to women harp about equality. If a woman touches me, she better be ready for me to touch her back.

it's not stupid. guys are not supposed to hit girls. then again girls shud also behave. but if there was a fight and the girl hits this guy. can he hit her back ( bcz even though technically she is a girl but she feels like a guy). lol after saying/typing it so many times i do find the situation a little stupid hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

seven wrote:guys are not supposed to hit girls.

The same way that girls are supposed to stay at home and work in the kitchen?

seven wrote:i do find the situation a little stupid hahaha

No arguments there.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:guys are not supposed to hit girls.

The same way that girls are supposed to stay at home and work in the kitchen?

noo, not exactly. we are in the process of transitioning into a fully equal society but nowhere close to it. so, somethings are okay to do ( like going out and working and sharing kitchen work) and somethings are still not accepted like hitting a girl.

I think the first step towards equal hitting rights should be hitting lesbians ( who feel they r man's soul trapped inside woman's body) Razz

PS: i am against hitting each other and this question is a hypothetical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 am

a lesbian is not a man trapped in a woman's body. a man trapped inside a woman's body is a transman. the former is a sexual orientation and lesbians identify as women. the latter is a gender identity problem and such people identify as men.

regardless, a man and a woman (even if only in body) fighting is an unequal match because of the strength and body composition. it wont equal 2 men fighting even if one of the people likes women or is mentally a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 am

seven wrote:LOL her face is funny. i wish she smiled a little or atleast changed expressions Smile)

it is too large. and very distracting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 am

nutmeg wrote:a lesbian is not a man trapped in a woman's body. a man trapped inside a woman's body is a transman. the former is a sexual orientation and lesbians identify as women. the latter is a gender identity problem and such people identify as men.

regardless, a man and a woman (even if only in body) fighting is an unequal match because of the strength and body composition. it wont equal 2 men fighting even if one of the people likes women or is mentally a man.

right!! i knew despite all this everyone shud be treated equal thing, there was still some spelling mishtake abt a strong person hitting the not-so-strong person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am

nutmeg wrote:
seven wrote:LOL her face is funny. i wish she smiled a little or atleast changed expressions Smile)

it is too large. and very distracting.

u didnt like it Sad

alright, i'll change it b4 i go to bed tonite ;Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeStyle Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 am

i would take the hits(if i couldnt dodge) but would ask my sister or mom or wife to hit her back Very Happy
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 am

[quote="seven"]
SomeProfile wrote:
I think the first step towards equal hitting rights should be hitting lesbians ( who feel they r man's soul trapped inside woman's body) Razz

Shocked 7 7 7, correct your fundaes.... like nutmeg said, gender identity issue is different than sexual orientation. A lesbian is not a lesbian just coz she thinks she is a man in a woman's body. Those cases happen too, but many les can be v. feminine. Likewise, a man may think like he is actually a woman, and still be attracted to woman wonly. And hence my earlier post - lesbian in a man's body. Meaning... body man ki, dimag woman ka, lekin attracted woman ko hee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 pm

[quote="Tracy Whitney"]
seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Shocked 7 7 7, correct your fundaes.... like nutmeg said, gender identity issue is different than sexual orientation. A lesbian is not a lesbian just coz she thinks she is a man in a woman's body. Those cases happen too, but many les can be v. feminine. Likewise, a man may think like he is actually a woman, and still be attracted to woman wonly. And hence my earlier post - lesbian in a man's body. Meaning... body man ki, dimag woman ka, lekin attracted woman ko hee.

again this lesbian inside a guys body is a little outside of the scope of my question. i was only asking about a simple situation where the lesbian in question is a man (in her head).

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeStyle Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 pm

not only in the head, but even in their relationship/daily life one assumes the role of a "man" and another the "female".
i know an old lesbian lady who is the "male" in their relationship. she tackles all the usual outside the house work, drives the tundra truck, good with DIY stuff around the house while the other takes care of the household stuff, cooking, etc. ofc this may not be true in every relationship, just thought i share.
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 pm

is this genetic or sth ? bcz if its not then its totally curable. not that they r sick or anything but its not natural. nature would nvr pick sm1/thing which is anti reproductory. it has to be by mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeStyle Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 pm

i have no idea about the researched data relating genes to the sexual orientation.
from what i know, this lady(white American) has 2 sisters and one brother (now dead); after their mother died when she was still a baby girl, their father put them up for adoption as he didnt want to take care of them. The other siblings are married and today have kids and grandkids, so i am not sure if its the kind of up-bringing or parenting or her childhood friends circle that could have initiated the mental shift
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 pm

seven wrote:its not natural. nature would nvr pick sm1/thing which is anti reproductory.
Homosexual behavior has been observed in nature in over 1,500 animal species, ranging from primates to worms. Not many of them are picking up homosexuality from the TV, upbringing or from bad parents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 pm

hehe ur image is small too now Wink)

i am now bored with this gay lesbo talks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:its not natural. nature would nvr pick sm1/thing which is anti reproductory.
Homosexual behavior has been observed in nature in over 1,500 animal species, ranging from primates to worms. Not many of them are picking up homosexuality from the TV, upbringing or from bad parents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

OMG :O LOL animals too =)) i can understand girls getting attracted to girls but guys to guys lol i dont X_X and now animals toooo gawd! idk wat to say now Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Was talking this with daughter y'day. She wasn't surprised. Ok so some animal don't do anything as per the nature's ways. But she asked a good question. 'In animal world, other than us, do they bully or make fun of or kill the gay animals?'

where does she think these things?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm

its pretty common these days and its possible soem nice people we know turn out to be homosexuals. so people's opinion is changing about the whole gay lesbi thing.

back in the days not many people were publicly homos and thus the chances of us knowing a gay person otherwise were less. so they were made fun of and bullied etc.

ur daughter is born in a different world. they think different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 pm

seven wrote:its pretty common these days and its possible soem nice people we know turn out to be homosexuals. so people's opinion is changing about the whole gay lesbi thing.

back in the days not many people were publicly homos and thus the chances of us knowing a gay person otherwise were less. so they were made fun of and bullied etc.

A serious qn. How old r u?
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:But she asked a good question. 'In animal world, other than us, do they bully or make fun of or kill the gay animals?'

That's a GREAT question! I am going to use it when I hear the "homosexuality is against nature" argument next.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 pm

seven wrote:is this genetic or sth ? bcz if its not then its totally curable. not that they r sick or anything but its not natural. nature would nvr pick sm1/thing which is anti reproductory. it has to be by mistake.

seriously..Nutmeg explained the idiocy in your question and TW reiterated that and you just completely ignored and come up with gems like above.

wow..just wow.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:But she asked a good question. 'In animal world, other than us, do they bully or make fun of or kill the gay animals?'

That's a GREAT question! I am going to use it when I hear the "homosexuality is against nature" argument next.
Some animals kill their own routinely. Others eat their own. So is that against nature?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:
seven wrote:its pretty common these days and its possible soem nice people we know turn out to be homosexuals. so people's opinion is changing about the whole gay lesbi thing.

A serious qn. How old r u?

old enough to know the world is changing exponentially and the things which were considered wrong just 10-15 years ago are accepted in the society whole heartedly and vice versa. Why do you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
seven wrote:is this genetic or sth ? bcz if its not then its totally curable. not that they r sick or anything but its not natural. nature would nvr pick sm1/thing which is anti reproductory. it has to be by mistake.

seriously..Nutmeg explained the idiocy in your question and TW reiterated that and you just completely ignored and come up with gems like above.

wow..just wow.

totally ignoring your post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 pm

seven wrote: Why do you ask?

Just wondering.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Answer to Tracy's query on Gay animals and reaction:

Animals protect their territory ferociously. As far as I know animals have no legal system or jails. The animals that cross the powers that be are either forced to submit or sent to extinction. Hope that helps.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

nutmeg wrote:a lesbian is not a man trapped in a woman's body. a man trapped inside a woman's body is a transman. the former is a sexual orientation and lesbians identify as women. the latter is a gender identity problem and such people identify as men.

i now understood wat u were saying. sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things. well i knew that lesbians are feminine too like Ross's first wife Carol. smhow i thought the other partner is male in their heads. my mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

seven wrote:
well i knew that lesbians are feminine too like Ross's first wife Carol.

You do know that Ross and Carol are not real people, but just characters in a TV show called Friends? You do know that everything you see in a TV show is not real? You do know that the the actress who played Carol was only ACTING? You do understand the concept of acting? FYI - that actress is a not a lesbian. She is happily married with a man, has three kids and continues to stay happily married. Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0796235/bio

Where did you grow up? Which water did you drink? Where did your parents buy the atta with which they made your rotis? Where did they buy the aloo with which they made aloo-aloo for you?

I know NIs are supposed to be generally dumber than SIs, but this is the heights of idiocy. I hope you are not planning on making any babies. Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? You sound like you actually belong to that world. Not an ancestor of that world, but an actual resident of that world.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 am

aha....THAT'S what seven meant when she was mentioning Ross/Carol. Jeez.

Well, seven. I will attempt to answer your original query. Lesbian or not, a woman who thinks that she's a man trapped inside a woman's body, is most likely to dress up like a man and look and behave like him too. Knew this girl back home, who even tweaked the spelling of her name to make it sound like a guy's name. Likewise, I have had troubles walking in NYC identifying drag queens.

Anyway, if she hits a man, and unless he knows her background or is a good observer, or just to save his azz, he is most likely to hit back....

Coming to this point, self defense is a natural reaction. You guage your enemy, and unless it's someone smaller and w/o a weapon, it's totally instinctive to hit back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:
well i knew that lesbians are feminine too like Ross's first wife Carol.

You do know that Ross and Carol are not real people, but just characters in a TV show called Friends? You do know that everything you see in a TV show is not real? You do know that the the actress who played Carol was only ACTING? You do understand the concept of acting? FYI - that actress is a not a lesbian. She is happily married with a man, has three kids and continues to stay happily married. Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0796235/bio

Where did you grow up? Which water did you drink? Where did your parents buy the atta with which they made your rotis? Where did they buy the aloo with which they made aloo-aloo for you?

I know NIs are supposed to be generally dumber than SIs, but this is the heights of idiocy. I hope you are not planning on making any babies. Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? You sound like you actually belong to that world. Not an ancestor of that world, but an actual resident of that world.

ofcoz i know that. i didnt say Jane Sibbett, did I? i said carol, the character and she was a lesbian. i know its only a role and she is not really a lesbian uff. u know wat u r dumb if u think i thought carol was real.

i only gave that example because thats were i learned about lesbians first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:aha....THAT'S what seven meant when she was mentioning Ross/Carol. Jeez.

Well, seven. I will attempt to answer your original query. Lesbian or not, a woman who thinks that she's a man trapped inside a woman's body, is most likely to dress up like a man and look and behave like him too. Knew this girl back home, who even tweaked the spelling of her name to make it sound like a guy's name. Likewise, I have had troubles walking in NYC identifying drag queens.

Anyway, if she hits a man, and unless he knows her background or is a good observer, or just to save his azz, he is most likely to hit back....

Coming to this point, self defense is a natural reaction. You guage your enemy, and unless it's someone smaller and w/o a weapon, it's totally instinctive to hit back.

hmmm thats wat i was asking about. so its okay for a man to hit a woman hmm. a lot has changed since i last checked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:22 pm

she may not even LOOK like a woman... like this girl I knew back home. Sister of my bro's friend's wife. Totally dressed in suits, even in wedding and hung out with dudes. Was given a girl's name, e.g Harsha, but changed it to a guy's name, e.g. Harsh. One of the college 'dude' was my bil-to-be... when I told him, he could not believe it, although did admit there were speculations about it. Like this girl/boy would get all flustered if boys slapped him/her on the shoulder/back/butt when horsing around or standing in the group... gentleman that my BIL is, he never let out this secret in college while they were there. He was afraid boys will be mean to her if they found out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm

truthbetold wrote:Answer to Tracy's query on Gay animals and reaction:

Animals protect their territory ferociously. As far as I know animals have no legal system or jails. The animals that cross the powers that be are either forced to submit or sent to extinction. Hope that helps.

Am no expert on animal sociology, but am guessing they (and us too) have only two goals, safeguard and procreate (well, we have may too many more goals, but talking about root level). Gay animals may not be a threat just coz of their gayness. And in animal lingo they must be gettign marked as 'damaged goods' and hence left alone and use the interested parties to procreate.

In humans, the twist may have happened coz of the whole marriage/god/church thing. Entities created to safeguard and promote best genes forward. People may have thought this gayness would influence and corrupt future generations, and hence lower the rate of procreation. Maybe that's why the strong reactions? Now that we know none of those would happen, we are opening ourselves to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:she may not even LOOK like a woman... like this girl I knew back home. Sister of my bro's friend's wife. Totally dressed in suits, even in wedding and hung out with dudes. Was given a girl's name, e.g Harsha, but changed it to a guy's name, e.g. Harsh. One of the college 'dude' was my bil-to-be... when I told him, he could not believe it, although did admit there were speculations about it. Like this girl/boy would get all flustered if boys slapped him/her on the shoulder/back/butt when horsing around or standing in the group... gentleman that my BIL is, he never let out this secret in college while they were there. He was afraid boys will be mean to her if they found out.

must be hard to live like that. we'll never understand what's it like to be them unless we are one of them. from where i am it looks very weird and not right. god only knows why they behave the way they do but its very sad to see society making life more difficult for them.
i have seen lesbians in my hostel and except for one i find them all very normal and social. unike harsha they didnt dress like guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down