Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UP riots again...

Go down

UP riots again... Empty UP riots again...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 pm

....Samajwadi Party boss Mulayam Singh Yadav, whose son Akhilesh heads the heartland government, directed officials to act tough where necessary (Meaning AGAINST hindus?).

The real culpricks - the FIRST ones that initated trouble should be publicly derided, charged and held responsible for all follow-up deaths. I bet none of the CONmen and the PiSSing politicians have the guts to do it. If they were hindus, they would have been charged even without any instructions... remember that Sadhvi from Rajsthan/Maharashtra - who has been languishing in jail for 5 years without any conviction or a trial?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

UP riots again... Empty Re: UP riots again...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 pm

“When my husband Rajendra Fauzi, a resident of Mohammadpurraisingh, had gone to water his fields in the evening, he was beaten up. When other villagers saw the condition of my husband they went back looking for those responsible for it but they were fired upon and in the clash that followed the three boys of Hussainpur were killed,” says Kavita Rani, wife of Rajendra Fauzi, who is now in police custody.

As ALWAYS, the one who starts the riots ends up with a severe retaliation and ends up "looking like" victims. Like Rajnath Singh said if the authorities had arrested the real culprits behind the September riots, this would not have flared up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down