Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement

Go down

AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement Empty AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Hopefully, the Laloos, Mulayams, Pappus and CONmen are thrown in the dust bin by voters and the SuCh PiSS brigade (Rashmun, et al.) finds the article interesting:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/comment/columns/even-if-the-aap-fails-it-still-would-need-to-be-lauded/article1-1153276.aspx

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement Empty Re: AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Anna Hazare is asking whether money collected in his name is being used by Aap in an unauthorized way. Moreover, Arvind Kejriwal has declared that he is a crorepati.

Back to top Go down

AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement Empty Re: AAP rekindles the ideals followed during the independence movement

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I have respect for Bhushan but I don't trust Kejriwal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:Anna Hazare is asking whether money collected in his name is being used by Aap in an unauthorized way. Moreover, Arvind Kejriwal has declared that he is a crorepati.
He already clarified that AAP did not use IAC's funds. He further said that if there is any evidence, AAP will withdraw from Delhi polls. Regarding his personal property, he gave all details - one flat owned by his wife, one plot given to him by the family and one property he purchased when he was working for the govt. Instead of giving the value at the time of acquiring (which is what most politicians do) he gave the current market value. He did not get any of them through dubious means. We should admire his honesty. Even Hazare doesn't question his honesty. CONmen and BJP are going after the wrong guy. Reminds me of Ravan trying to lay his hands on a chaste woman and getting his fingers burnt.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Anna Hazare is asking whether money collected in his name is being used by Aap in an unauthorized way. Moreover, Arvind Kejriwal has declared that he is a crorepati.
He already clarified that AAP did not use IAC's funds. He further said that if there is any evidence, AAP will withdraw from Delhi polls. Regarding his personal property, he gave all details - one flat owned by his wife, one plot given to him by the family and one property he purchased when he was working for the govt. Instead of giving the value at the time of acquiring (which is what most politicians do) he gave the current market value. He did not get any of them through dubious means. We should admire his honesty. Even Hazare doesn't question his honesty. CONmen and BJP are going after the wrong guy. Reminds me of Ravan trying to lay his hands on a chaste woman and getting his fingers burnt.
Anna Hazare continues to be suspicious of Kejriwal.

New Delhi: In a bid to pacify the 76-year-old anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal sent his emissary Kumar Vishwas to Ralegan Siddhi after the former raised some questions about the way Kejriwal was running his election campaign.
Vishwas met Anna on Tuesday to explain AAP's position on the issues raised by him especially regarding the fund mobilisation for political purposes, but Anna did not appear to be satisfied with the expalination.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/arvind-kejriwal-fails-to-pacify-anna-hazare-over-the-funding-of-aap/435111-80-258.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:56 pm

RALEGAN SIDDHI/NEW DELHI: Signalling that their relationship had soured beyond repair, social crusader Anna Hazare on Tuesday asked his one-time associate, Arvind Kejriwal, to dissolve the Aam Aadmi Party and contest Delhi assembly elections as an independent candidate.

"Arvind is a good and honest individual. I will support him in the elections if he dissolves his political party and contests as an independent candidate. Indian constitution has no mention of political parties and hence the existence of all parties is anti-constitutional. I make no difference between Congress, BJP and AAP. All parties are illegal as per the constitution," Hazare said in an exclusive interview to TOI at Ralegaon Siddhi.

"Arvind has hurt me a lot in the SIM card issue," Hazare added. "SIMs were issued in my name during the movement ( India Against Corruption). Cards were sold and funds collected. I'm concerned because someone has approached the court on this issue and I need to know what happened to the cards and funds."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections-2013/delhi-assembly-elections/Will-back-Arvind-if-he-dissolves-AAP-Anna-Hazare/articleshow/26062588.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down