Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!!

3 posters

Go down

This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!! Empty This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!!

Post by Rishi Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/kanchi-sankaracharya-22-others-acquitted-in-2004-temple-murder-case-451433

Rishi

Back to top Go down

This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!! Empty Re: This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!!

Post by FluteHolder Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:01 pm

But scariest thing is Indian Judiciary.

They let go ppl for lack of evidence in one murder case(this one). But in another case the send the Talwars to life in jail while there is NO clear or convincing evidence and all botched of work of CBI/Investigative agencies.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!! Empty Re: This Sankaracharya guy looks very scary!!

Post by Rishi Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 pm

FluteHolder wrote:But scariest thing is Indian Judiciary.

They let go ppl for lack of evidence in one murder case(this one). But in another case the send the Talwars to life in jail while there is NO clear or convincing evidence and all botched of work of CBI/Investigative agencies.
>>> Can somebody here please tell me who they think really got Sankararaman killed?

I think Talwar might have killed both the servant and the daughter. IMO there was nothing wrong with killing that Hemaraj character but everything wrong in killing their daughter.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Is this sankaracharya from Telugu Brahmins? what about vijeyendra?
let me tell you. those Telugu Brahmins bring all the bad publicity to tamils .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down