Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interesting but utterly useless stats.

Go down

interesting but utterly useless stats.  Empty interesting but utterly useless stats.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:38 pm

the nature of "serious criminal cases" is not defined for one.

http://adrindia.org/research-and-report/election-watch/state-assemblies/delhi/2013/analysis-criminal-financial-gender-an

Back to top Go down

interesting but utterly useless stats.  Empty Re: interesting but utterly useless stats.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Gk ke bhaiya, if GK ki bhabhi allows you, do  come on chat if free.

Back to top Go down

interesting but utterly useless stats.  Empty Re: interesting but utterly useless stats.

Post by garam_kuta Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Gk ke bhaiya, if GK ki bhabhi allows you, do  come on chat if free.
nice try nArad muni Laughing  - I will report on the Victoria chutney ASAP and bhaiya has the trust and confidence in me Smile 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Gk ke bhaiya, if GK ki bhabhi allows you, do  come on chat if free.
oh! see you tomorrow (or day after or the day after...) if you free and plugged in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:00 pm

tyt, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:tyt, etc.
thanks. i'm not sure when i'll drop in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:tyt, etc.
thanks. i'm not sure when i'll drop in.
ohho, badi gambhir samasya hai bhai, kya hal nikale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 pm

LOL! i'll come; just don't want to get addicted to it. Smile see you tonight K ki xw. Smile does kinnu come?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down