Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul

5 posters

Go down

assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul Empty assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 am

Poor rahul Gandhi. He is now running from modi faster than batsmen hiding from dale styen.

These results were a resounding victory for modi. Yes they are in bjp home turf. Yes they could have improved in Delhi and chattisgarh.
No he did not create the ground work for victory. Congress state govts and bjp state govts did. It is impressive that bjp overcame anti incumbency and won handsomely in a big state like Mp. It is equally impressive that they wrested power from Congress by winning 80% of seats. What modi probably did was to take slight advantage of local politics and turned that into a powerful wind to get several extra seats and huge margins.

Exit polls turned out to be good indicators of victory direction. They are still not perfect in predicting seats in the complex Indian politics. They were shy in predicting bjp numbers in rajasthan and Mp. They failed to predict (or were afraid to state) Congress rout. Even after so many hours of counting final tally in Delhi and c'garh are not clear. Different in different media outlets.
overall exit polls were reliable for direction of results.

Rashmun's argument of paid distortion of exit poll numbers is totally debunked.
Raw's chickenshit e excuses of meena community casteist thinking proved to be a hogwash.

Congress hope that it can escape people's anger at corruption scandals is destroyed.

Best news out of these results is the emergence of aap. Hope this will force mainstream parties to start thinking differently. It also indicates that at least in major metropolis, Indian middle class can come together to create an entity to make a difference.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul Empty Re: assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul

Post by rawemotions Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:02 am

truthbetold wrote:Poor rahul Gandhi. He is now running from modi faster than batsmen hiding from dale styen.

These results were a resounding victory for modi. Yes they are in bjp home turf. Yes they could have improved in Delhi and chattisgarh.
No he did not create the ground work for victory. Congress state govts and bjp state govts did. It is impressive that bjp overcame anti incumbency and won handsomely in a big state like Mp. It is equally impressive that they wrested power from Congress by winning 80% of seats. What modi probably did was to take slight advantage of local politics and turned that into a powerful wind to get several extra seats and huge margins.
Glad that you have come around to my PoV. We should credit the CM Candidates, party president, states in-charge, Modi, party workers and people themselves, for the results.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul Empty Re: assembly election results 2013 - modi thumps rahul

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 am

Raw,
No matter what I wrote you interpret it the only way you want.
But your chickenshit execuses proved to be a figment of your imagination.
Coming rounds will be in non bjp areas and we will see what your execuses are going to be.
The rise of asp will be important to note. It will sweep bjp and Congress from atleast haryana.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 am

truthbetold wrote:Raw's chickenshit e excuses of meena community casteist thinking proved to be a hogwash.

You should not write without proper understanding the ground situation.

What I said was that NPP can impact 30 to 40 constituencies, and it is difficult to determine their impact. That is exactly what happened in 2013 elections. It is just that BJP trounced Congress in other areas where NPP was not strong

Below are the details where NPP has indeed influenced the results of NO LESS THAN 28 constituencies.  Including their direct wins, it is just that in most cases they affected  INC  (23 constituencies) and in a few cases  BJP  (5 constituencies). 

In addition they are are statistically significant (> 10000) 9 constituencies. In another 5 constituencies which I did not include they got more than 5000 votes.

Sum total they impact around 37-42 constituencies directly.  Please note NPP was an alliance partner of Congress in Gehlot's government. In addition there are a few seats where BSP were strong.

It is very likely that for Lok Sabha Elections Congress will aim for an alliance again with NPP in Rajasthan and BSP at the all India level (after all, allegedly they have CBI on their side).

Details are given below
KHANPUR
Narendra Nagar BJP 73265
Sanjay Singh INC 42766
Anil Kumar NPP 33292

KESHORAIPATAN
Baboo Lal Verma BJP 63293
Chunni Lal Urf C.L. Premi INC 50562
Ghasi Lal NPP 37155

KHANDAR
Jitendra Kumar Gothwal BJP 58609
Ashok INC 39267
Rakesh Kumar NPP 30424

NIWAI
Heera Lal Raiger BJP 66764
Prashant INC 60828
Sukhpal Bswal NPP 18714

LALSOT
Kirodilal NPP 43887
Parsadi Lal INC 43396
Virendra Meena BJP 33587

RAJGARH-LAXMANGARH
Golma NPP 64926
Surajbhan Dhanka SP 56789
Sunita Meena BJP 17479

ALWAR RURAL
Jairam BJP 60066
Tika Ram INC 33267
Vimla Umar NPP 32543

KATHUMAR
Mangal Ram BJP 53483
Ramesh Kheenchi INC 37753
Babulal NPP 31318

SAPOTRA
Ramesh INC 52555
Rishikesh BJP 46323
Vijay Laxmi Meena NPP 23447

KHANDAR
Jitendra Kumar Gothwal BJP 58609
Ashok INC 39267
Rakesh Kumar NPP 30424

PIPALDA
Vidya Shankar Nandwana BJP 47089
Ramgopal Bairawa NPP 39340
Prem Chand Nagar INC 21146

DHARIAWAD
Gotam Lal BJP 65954
Nagraj INC 58780
Narayanbhai IND 17336
Keshu Lal NPP 11781

AGWARA
Anita Katara BJP 69065
Surendra Kumar INC 68425
Nota NOTA 5537
Raj Bahadur NPP 3943

KUSHALGARH
Bhima BJP 63979
Hurting INC 63271
Fateh Singh JD(U) 15725
Nota NOTA 4121
Galiya BYS 3511
Kacharulal BSP 3382
Bhurjee NPP 2311

NIMBAHERA
Shrichand Kriplani BJP 88833
Anjna Udailal INC 85463
Makkhan NPP 8724

CHAKSU
Laxminarain BJP 53977
Prakash Chand INC 41619
Ashok Tanwar NPP 29417

THANAGAZI
Hem Singh Bhadana BJP 52583
Kanti Prasad NPP 48851
Urmila INC 22301

AGWARA
Anita Katara BJP 69065
Surendra Kumar INC 68425
Nota NOTA 5537
Raj Bahadur NPP 3943

BASSI
Anju Devi Dhanka IND 48095
Avanti NPP 36756
Laxman INC 29703
Kanhaiya Lal BJP 17818

SIKRAI
Geeta Verma NPP 49053
Nand Lal Bansiwal BJP 45354
Mamta Bhupesh INC 42800

TODABHIM
Ghanshyam INC 50955
Prathviraj Meena NPP 43946
Ramraj Meena BJP 30207

HINDAUN
Rajkumari BJP 59059
Bharosilal INC 50948
Manju Khairwal NPP 18240

KARAULI
Darshan Singh INC 52361
Rohini Kumari BJP 35194
Lakhan Singh NPP 33755

BASERI
Rani Silotia BJP 38678
Chhitaria NPP 32930
Omprakash INC 19832

BAMANWAS
Kunji Lal BJP 45085
Nawal Kishore INC 39423
Shyam Lal Meena NPP 25759

MAHUWA
Omprakash BJP 52378
Golma NPP 36720
Harisingh Mahuwa INC 25809

JHOTWARA
Rajpal Singh Sekhawat BJP 83858
Rekha Kataria INC 64256
Harish Yadav NPP 35445

AMBER
Naveen Pilania NPP 48883
Satish Poonia BJP 47470
Ganga Sahai INC 38177

Statistically Signifcant
DAUSA
Shankar Lal Sharma BJP 65904
Murari Lal INC 40732
Laxmi NPP 24951

HINDOLI
Ashok INC 77463
Mahipat Singh BJP 59010
Rakesh Kumar NPP 14608

BUNDI
Ashok Dogra BJP 91142
Mamta Sharma INC 63506
Bharat Kumar NPP 13552

JAMWA RAMGARH
Jagdish Narayan Meena BJP 64162
Shankar Lal INC 32261
Ramdhan NPP 25774

WEIR
Bahadur Singh BJP 53649
Om Prakash INC 40226
Atarsingh BSP 36911
Mahendra NPP 11034

BAGRU
Kailash Chand BJP 100947
Prahlad Sahay INC 54591
Ramji Lal NPP 11998

GANGAPUR
Man Singh BJP 54228
Ramkesh INC 25853
Ismail BSP 23764
Durga Prasad NPP 20942

PRATAPGARH
Nandlal BJP 82452
Veluram INC 50514
Ramlal Meena NPP 24020

DEOLI-UNIARA
Rajendra BJP 85228
Ramnarain INC 55593
Harakchand NPP 15495

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:38 am

truthbetold wrote:Raw,
No matter what I wrote you interpret it the only way you want.
But your chickenshit execuses proved to be a figment of your imagination.
Coming rounds will be in non bjp areas and we will see what your execuses are going to be.
The rise of asp will be important to note. It will sweep bjp and Congress from atleast haryana.
I do not understand how you can twist English so much. How can something be an excuse if the statement about taking credits for the election results (irrespective of how it turns out) was made even before results? I was not explaining a result. It becomes an excuse only when it is used to explain results. 

I think from now it is just Lok Sabha elections. Yes NDA has a tough fight. In South they have got to take care of Karnataka. Hopefully Congress will help BJP there by the government decisions it takes. 
We still do not know how it will turn out in the four regions of UP (Bundelkhand, Poorvanchal , Paschim Pradesh (need a better name) and Awadh Pradesh).  But NDA is getting stronger there.

However, Congress also been reduced in terms of footprint of state governments. It's government is just present in HP, Maharashtra, Kerala, WB, Assam & (few other North east states) and Uttaranchal and Telengana & J&K. SA they could be wiped out. (I think Kiran is planning a separate party there). 
NDA should learn to exploit all these skillfully and combat the formidable Congress Media Setup.

AAP will now make a bid for Mumbai and split opposition votes there. NDA needs to be wary of the same and  they need to get both Sena's to co-operate with each other.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 am

Raw
i am not one of those who wants the last word on a subject. i said what i said. I responded to your comments. now it is time.to move on.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:28 pm

rawemotions wrote:
However, Congress also been reduced in terms of footprint of state governments. It's government is just present in HP, Maharashtra, Kerala, WB, Assam & (few other North east states) and Uttaranchal and Telengana & J&K. SA they could be wiped out. (I think Kiran is planning a separate party there). 
NDA should learn to exploit all these skillfully and combat the formidable Congress Media Setup.
I always had my doubts about your political wisdom. The above statement pretty much confirmed it. Kiran is Sonia's puppet he has ZERO leverage.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
I always had my doubts about your political wisdom. The above statement pretty much confirmed it. Kiran is Sonia's puppet he has ZERO leverage.
So was/is every congressman. He will have to come out to see how much leverage Kiran has. He can showcase his character when the bill is tabled in Andhra Assembly. He is going to oppose it many MLA will be behind him. Madam may have to expel him as she did with YSR. Just wait and see the comedy show called "Andhrans and Telengans"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
So was/is every congressman. He will have to come out to see how much leverage Kiran has. He can showcase his character when the bill is tabled in Andhra Assembly. He is going to oppose it many MLA will be behind him. Madam may have to expel him as she did with YSR.  Just wait and see the comedy show called "Andhrans and Telengans"
Well the latest rumor is that Kiran is dancing to Madam's tune. It's all part of the game, else he would've been sacked for insubordination.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Well the latest rumor is that Kiran is dancing to Madam's tune. It's all part of the game, else he would've been sacked for insubordination.
Only if you beleive the YSRCP mouthpiece aka Sakshi .
Just think , what can be the motive of Sonia to play this game ? How is it going to help her at all?
She would've sacked him in a minute if she could. With the extreme hated that SA people have for Congress. nobody is even willing to openly say they want the temporary CM seat. Remeber Kanna , Kotla etc.
And SA MLA's are not in a mood to dump Kiran and accept any Sonia's puppet as CM.
The alleged secret agreement between Congress and Jagan is much much much more credible.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Is it really a secret agreement?
every one from Kiran reddy, cabinet ministers like pitani ghanta tg venkatesh mps like lagadapati pabbam hari v hanumantha rao - all congress talked about it.
in my book if people vote for jagan they deserve what they get.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:40 pm

b_A wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Well the latest rumor is that Kiran is dancing to Madam's tune. It's all part of the game, else he would've been sacked for insubordination.
Just think , what can be the motive of Sonia to play this game ? How is it going to help her at all?
She would've sacked him in a minute if she could. With the extreme hated that SA people have for Congress. nobody is even willing to openly say they want the temporary CM seat. Remeber Kanna , Kotla etc.
And SA MLA's are not in a mood to dump Kiran and accept any Sonia's puppet as CM.
The alleged secret agreement between Congress and Jagan is much much much more credible.

Really! Botsa is dying to get that CM seat; I'm sure there are 10s of C leaders that would grab CM seat in a whisker. BTW, I don't watch or follow Sakshi and we can make the same argument about Eenadu/ABN for their TDP/Kamma bent.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:48 pm

truthbetold wrote:Is it really a secret agreement?
every one from Kiran reddy, cabinet ministers like pitani ghanta tg venkatesh mps like lagadapati pabbam hari v hanumantha rao - all congress talked about it.
in my book if people vote for jagan they deserve what they get.
Just like they've been getting for last 60 years, why would this be any different, none of the earlier CMs were noble. Weren't there allegations against NTR of occupying whole ABIDS.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Cd
Ask congressman about ntr . don't throw allegations without basis.

there is no parallel to jaga's corruption. do not try to mask it as the same as everyday event. You may choose to tolerate his corrupt methods but do not try tp whitewash it as every other cm.
sanjiva reddy and pvn were considered to be honest during their cm years.
even vijay bhaskar reddy and rosaiah were considered honest before they became cm.
most corrupt were Chenna reddy and ysr(through jagan and kvp).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:32 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
Ask congressman about ntr . don't throw allegations without basis.

there is no parallel to jaga's corruption. do not try to mask it as the same as everyday event. You may choose to tolerate his corrupt methods but do not try tp whitewash it as every other cm.
sanjiva reddy and pvn were considered to be honest during their cm years.
even vijay bhaskar reddy and rosaiah were considered honest before they became cm.
most corrupt were Chenna reddy and ysr(through jagan and kvp).
Yeah! Yeah! Pulichintala came to fruition bcz of who?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:53 pm

I think kiran is trying to get credit for pulichintala. In any case it is a good project. Congress should get credit for.it.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:11 pm

truthbetold wrote:I think kiran is trying to get credit for pulichintala. In any case it is a good project. Congress should get credit for.it.
Let's see, NTR laid the foundation, neither he nor his son-in-law did anything about it. YSR jump started it with his Jalayagnam initiative and put in a lot of effort. I see that the same folks that routinely raise hue and cry about irregularities of Jalayagnam are downplaying accomplishments

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Cd
I do not know much about pulichintala history. I know it is a good project. If you want credit ysr for the project I am ok with it. Take it.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:

Really! Botsa is dying to get that CM seat; I'm sure there are 10s of C leaders that would grab CM seat in a whisker. BTW, I don't watch or follow Sakshi and we can make the same argument about Eenadu/ABN for their TDP/Kamma bent.
Botsa may be dying to get the CM seat but the equations have changed. The SA Cong MLA's who are angry with the high command for sacrificing their political future for deal with jagan will not accept any sealed cover CM hoisted by the high command. That's why Sonia doesn't want to face the CM change and getting her nominee rejected in CLP and face that humiliation.
Besides , if it is just drama , what is the end- game ? What is the motive of the high command ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:16 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
ok.! I accept, I am a Political Novice! Happy ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down