Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election

+5
rawemotions
Idéfix
confuzzled dude
Vakavaka Pakapaka
truthbetold
9 posters

Go down

Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election Empty Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 15, 2014 11:45 pm

TDP is leading in 74 and Jagan in 45. I hope the trend continues.

Don't know how JP is doing in Malkajgiri. I hope he wins and joins NDA govt in Delhi.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election Empty Re: Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 12:10 am

Looks like JP is not doing well in Malkajgiri.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election Empty Re: Looks like TDP is winning in AP assembly election

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 12:13 am

TDP and TRS are fighting that one out.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 am

They are listing one seat for others other than mim and major parties.
it could be narayana in khammam or jp in malkajigiri.
It would be a nice change to have a voice like jp in lok sabha.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 12:23 am

The election commission site shows a tight race between tdp and trs in malkajgiri. Khammam seems to be leaving ysrc.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 12:40 am

JP is in fourth place behind even the Congress candidate.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 am

Yeah, may be JP should have gone for Kukatpally assembly seat again. He did good work for his constituency during the last 5 years.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 1:26 am

Congratulations to Seemandhrulu and condolences to Telangana vaasulu. Hopefully the Congress wipeout means we can change the name of our airport... Will be a small consolation.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 1:34 am

Idéfix wrote:Congratulations to Seemandhrulu and condolences to Telangana vaasulu. Hopefully the Congress wipeout means we can change the name of our airport... Will be a small consolation.
That's a knock on Telangana voters, the same can be said of Indian voters too, right?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 1:36 am

Modi and KCR are both bad choices in my opinion but the latter is worse by far.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri May 16, 2014 2:04 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:TDP is leading in 74 and Jagan in 45. I hope the trend continues.

Don't know how JP is doing in Malkajgiri. I hope he wins and joins NDA govt in Delhi.
This is the best news as far as SA is concerned. To have TDP back in the Saddle in SA, along with BJP as an alliance partner, poised to form the government with around 100 seats.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri May 16, 2014 7:16 am

Idéfix wrote:Modi and KCR are both bad choices in my opinion but the latter is worse by far.

KCR burnt his bridge with Modi by calling him a "sannasi". And he jumped the gun by expressing his desire to work with Jagan as his counterpart in AP.
He will not get support from the center or the AP CM. Tough job for him in future.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 16, 2014 7:32 am

I am glad people made good choices in electing Modi won at the center, Naidu won in SA, and KCR in Telangana because:

- Fed up with 80-year old MMS "running" the country dictated by Sonia Gandhi who has her own agenda to make her son the PM. Also fed up with corruption right down the line from top to bottom. The country badly needed a change.  

- Naidu has a track record of developing at least one area in the state. He may have his own black marks, but Jagan can never get rid of his "corrupt" tag.

- If KCR did not win outright he would need to tie up with Congress and MIM. There was even talk that the Owaisi guy could be offered Home ministry in Telangana. It would have been disastrous if that happened.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 16, 2014 7:50 am

indophile wrote:I am glad people made good choices in electing Modi won at the center, Naidu won in SA, and KCR in Telangana because:

- Fed up with 80-year old MMS "running" the country dictated by Sonia Gandhi who has her own agenda to make her son the PM. Also fed up with corruption right down the line from top to bottom. The country badly needed a change.  

- Naidu has a track record of developing at least one area in the state. He may have his own black marks, but Jagan can never get rid of his "corrupt" tag.

- If KCR did not win outright he would need to tie up with Congress and MIM. There was even talk that the Owaisi guy could be offered Home ministry in Telangana. It would have been disastrous if that happened.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 16, 2014 7:50 am

indophile wrote:I am glad people made good choices in electing Modi won at the center, Naidu won in SA, and KCR in Telangana because:

you said this a year ago and I concurred wholeheartedly: hyd will become the stronghold for all the obstreperous elements of muslims from here on and I think that'll come true. this is what happens when people destabilize existing systems for change's sake alone, cutting off nose to spite their face. I will go farther and predict that telangana region will slide into a chattisghad like obscurity, hyderabad or not

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 9:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

you said this a year ago and I concurred wholeheartedly: hyd will become the stronghold for all the obstreperous elements of muslims from here on and I think that'll come true. this is what happens when people destabilize existing systems for change's sake alone, cutting off nose to spite their face. I will go farther and predict that telangana region will slide into a chattisghad like obscurity, hyderabad or not

TBT, don't forget to bring your bitterness detector please.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 9:36 am

Indo, how is this any different from BJP's tie up Shiv Sena, RSS, Sangh Parivar etc., and CBN joining with the same person once he called a communal.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 am

Yeah, absolutely no difference!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbaruddin_Owaisi

Owaisi is known for making provocative and inflammatory speeches.[2][3][4] In 2007, he threatened to carry out the fatwa to kill Salman Rushdie and behead Taslima Nasreen if they ever visited Hyderabad.[2][4][5][6] In 2011, he said that he would have killed P V Narasimha Raowith his own hands had he not died.[3][6][7] In 2012, Owaisi made several hate speeches disparaging Hindus and Hindu beliefs, in one of which he said that the 250 million Muslims of India needed only fifteen minutes without police to show the one billion Hindus of India who is more powerful.[8][9][10][11][12] He was arrested on 8 January 2013, and was housed in the Adilabad district jail for 40 days before being released on bail on 16 February 2013.[13][14][15][16][17] The court approved bail for Akbaruddin Owaisi on health grounds on 15 February 2013.[18] He is under trial and is accused of seditioncriminal conspiracy, spreading communal hatred, waging war against India and some other charges.[19]

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 am

indophile wrote:Yeah, absolutely no difference!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbaruddin_Owaisi

Owaisi is known for making provocative and inflammatory speeches.[2][3][4] In 2007, he threatened to carry out the fatwa to kill Salman Rushdie and behead Taslima Nasreen if they ever visited Hyderabad.[2][4][5][6] In 2011, he said that he would have killed P V Narasimha Raowith his own hands had he not died.[3][6][7] In 2012, Owaisi made several hate speeches disparaging Hindus and Hindu beliefs, in one of which he said that the 250 million Muslims of India needed only fifteen minutes without police to show the one billion Hindus of India who is more powerful.[8][9][10][11][12] He was arrested on 8 January 2013, and was housed in the Adilabad district jail for 40 days before being released on bail on 16 February 2013.[13][14][15][16][17] The court approved bail for Akbaruddin Owaisi on health grounds on 15 February 2013.[18] He is under trial and is accused of seditioncriminal conspiracy, spreading communal hatred, waging war against India and some other charges.[19]

You think it is difficult to find similar accusations on Shiv Sena etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 16, 2014 9:55 am

If you find a comparable cuckoo who is for waging war against India, why not!

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 11:38 am

indophile wrote:If you find a comparable cuckoo who is for waging war against India, why not!
For starters, how about the guy that said to fellow Indian citizens "those oppose Modi should move to Pakistan". Wasn't Akbaruddin waging war against the folks with that very mindset i.e. who do not treat fellow citizens equally?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

TBT, don't forget to bring your bitterness detector please.

end of day I couldnt give a shit about telangana except for a percentage of my assets I have in hyd & khammam that will likely languish for years. what about you tho, how are you coping with nephew's loss? are you sending any facebook or text odaarpu messages? those sweets must now be consumed while wiping tears tch tch

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 16, 2014 11:46 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
indophile wrote:If you find a comparable cuckoo who is for waging war against India, why not!
For starters, how about the guy that said to fellow Indian citizens "those oppose Modi should move to Pakistan". Wasn't Akbaruddin waging war against the folks with that very mindset i.e. who do not treat fellow citizens equally?

comrade, you really need to move to a muslim majority country so you dont have to deal with these unfair ppl in india and america that are victimizing your friends

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

comrade, you really need to move to a muslim majority country so you dont have to deal with these unfair ppl in india and america that are victimizing your friends
I take inspiration from Gandhi ji; I won't runaway will fight injustice.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Which Gandhi would that be, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 16, 2014 2:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

run to a country that needs your help, comrade

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

run to a country that needs your help, comrade
It seems KRK is doing just that. The story says SRK made the same promise (to leave India if Modi wins), but that may be a little hard for him.
http://www.samachar.com/With-Modi-having-won-KRK-to-leave-India-forever-ofraNjbgdei.html

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 3:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
No, Akbar Owaisi was waging war against India. He was not taking about the bigots who target Muslims, he was talking about all non-Muslim Indians when he talked about 1 billion of them being beaten by 250 million Muslims. I don't remember seeing any Shiv Sena idiots saying anything as dangerous as Akbar Owaisi.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Injustice is when the Italian woman, with the grand wish to make her pappu son the PM of India, divided the telugu state into two for the sake of a mere 17 MP seats for her son.
Justice is served now. As i said at that time, 'naasanam ayipotaru' and is there more vinasanam for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
If you can follow urdu, here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=akbaruddin+owaisi+hate+speech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:51 pm

This one in particular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukTXuzXb2o

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Idéfix wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
No, Akbar Owaisi was waging war against India. He was not taking about the bigots who target Muslims, he was talking about all non-Muslim Indians when he talked about 1 billion of them being beaten by 250 million Muslims. I don't remember seeing any Shiv Sena idiots saying anything as dangerous as Akbar Owaisi.
What was the context though? I watched the video at that time, if my memory serves me right he said something to the effect, if they (hindus) want to wipe us out,  200 million muslims are enough to take care of billion. I know he spouted a lot of nonsense like referring Kasab as masoom, baccha.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 16, 2014 3:59 pm

That does not make is statement OK. I watched his speech back then too. He challenged the Indian state to remove the police out of the way to see what 250 million Muslims can do to 1 billion other Indians.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
What was the context though? I watched the video at that time, if my memory serves me right he said something to the effect, if they (hindus) want to wipe us out,  200 million muslims are enough to take care of billion. I know he spouted a lot of nonsense like referring Kasab as masoom, baccha.
The video is there above to watch. Don't try to justify it as if it's his response to 'if hindus want to wipe us out' (you kidding. right?). It is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down