Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party?

3 posters

Go down

What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party? Empty What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party?

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:05 am

Namma Aasaami Kazhagam?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party? Empty Re: What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:13 am

i wouldn't mind a local third alternative in TN but i don't want it to be any of the national parties. we have already seen how a national party can fundamentally change a state in the recent happenings in AP. keep the congress and BJP away and always in a position where they can never win parliamentary seats on their own.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party? Empty Re: What will the TN version of Aam Aadmi party?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i wouldn't mind a local third alternative in TN but i don't want it to be any of the national parties. we have already seen how a national party can fundamentally change a state in the recent happenings in AP. keep the congress and BJP away and always in a position where they can never win parliamentary seats on their own.
mayawati is a regional leader of UP and she wants (unlike Mulayam) a division of present day UP into four states. so you could have a regional party in TN which wants to divide TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:18 am

the secret to exerting influence at the center is to always have the national parties beholden to local parties to win parliamentary seats or cobble together majorities by making coalitions. i would like for this state of affairs to continue forever in TN.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:23 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the secret to exerting influence at the center is to always have the national parties beholden to local parties to win parliamentary seats or cobble together majorities by making coalitions. i would like for this state of affairs to continue forever in TN.

To divide and rule
Pattali Makkal Katchi leader Dr. S. Ramadoss shocks Tamil Nadu by suggesting the bifurcation of the State.

T.S. SUBRAMANIAN
in Chennai

Ramadoss' third surprise - that Tamil Nadu, which has 29 districts, should be bifurcated and one of the new States thus formed must comprise the 13 districts of Chennai, Kancheepuram, Tiruvallur, Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Cuddalore, Villupuram, Ariyalur, Perambalur, Namakkal, Salem, Dharmapuri and Nagapattinam, where Vannia's constitute sizable proportions of the population - has seemingly exploded on his face. (The PMK essentially represents the interests of Vanniyars, the community to which Ramadoss belongs. Ramadoss converted the Vanniyar Sangam, which he had headed, into the PMK in 1989.)

Political parties were quick to term the suggestion a "dangerous" as it aimed at dividing the State on caste lines. But Ramadoss claimed that the division would lead to faster development of the 13 backward districts. He went on to suggest the creation of "regions" to enhance administrative efficiency in order to enable the benefits of development to reach people faster and "to fulfill the aspirations of the majority of the people who feel that they have not received political power".

He gave away his game plan when he added, "If Tamil Nadu were to be divided like this, there can be three Tamil Chief Ministers, including one for Pondicherry. We can argue for Tamils' progress. If Vanniyars remain united, we can definitely capture power in 2006. Let 25 youths from each village come with me. I will convert Tamil Nadu into a land ruled by Vanniyars. I will metamorphose Tamil Nadu into the most developed State in India."

http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1916/19160330.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:37 am

Hey Paparajan, if Mommy! has a heart attack and dies who do you think will head AIADMK?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:45 am

Hellsangel wrote:Hey Paparajan, if Mommy! has a heart attack and dies who do you think will head AIADMK?
Serious answer

If JJ dies, AIADMK will disintegrate into many factions like JJAIADMK etc. That will be the end of AIADMK.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:47 am

i think the AIADMK should recruit kushboo.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down