Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger shunger

3 posters

Go down

Hunger shunger Empty Hunger shunger

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 am

Not for me. Went semi-hungry last night. Add a late nighter and bam. Am nursing the mother of all migrains for last 2 hours. Two excedrin and nothing. Pressuring temples on my head, nothing. Am now siting in my bed and waiting for coffee that's brewing downstairs.

MUMMMY!!!

(Should not have made this post, I want to throw up now).

Back to top Go down

Hunger shunger Empty Re: Hunger shunger

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 am

My my. What an outpouring of love care and best wishes on this thread. I will die from all this mush, can't take it any more. I love you

Anyhoos. Called impatiently to younger to get my coffee that dad was making. When he finally got it asked him to massage my head. The boy is pathetic. Need to teach him, seriously. Daughter is a magician but she was passed out on her own bed.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Suddenly remembered XH's kadak fingers and sent son for him. He came up and massaged my head for 5-10 minutes. But then disappeared for a bathroom break, etc. saying he will be back, then he forgot. Called son again and attempted to teach him how to massage. Felt better but had to let him go when he began his juvenile pranking indicating he was bored.

Then he began playing soccer downstairs. All that thud thud made it worse. Yelled at him to stop. Hearing that XH returned and began massaging my head again.

Used this opportunity to get him talking. There is a lot of stuff that he internalizes and doesn't share with this family or friends for fear of being judged. No such fear with me. Had a nice long mutual help session...

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 am

This is no longer hunger ... thread. Start a new thread on massaging and ....

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:My my. What an outpouring of love care and best wishes on this thread. I will die from all this mush, can't take it any more. I love you

Anyhoos. Called impatiently to younger to get my coffee that dad was making. When he finally got it asked him to massage my head. The boy is pathetic. Need to teach him, seriously. Daughter is a magician but she was passed out on her own bed.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Suddenly remembered XH's kadak fingers and sent son for him. He came up and massaged my head for 5-10 minutes. But then disappeared for a bathroom break, etc. saying he will be back, then he forgot. Called son again and attempted to teach him how to massage. Felt better but had to let him go when he began his juvenile pranking indicating he was bored.

Then he began playing soccer downstairs. All that thud thud made it worse. Yelled at him to stop. Hearing that XH returned and began massaging my head again.

Used this opportunity to get him talking. There is a lot of stuff that he internalizes and doesn't share with this family or friends for fear of being judged. No such fear with me. Had a nice long mutual help session...

Sorry, we didn't want to make it worse by making you read our pointless responses. That's the best we could do to help fellow SuCHer Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 am

Ya. No longer hunger.... related...

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down