Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The constitution of India should be amended

3 posters

Go down

The constitution of India should be amended Empty The constitution of India should be amended

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 pm

so that it is possible for one individual to be the chief minister of two or more adjoining states if the people in those states want the same person to lead them. It is better for two states to be ruled by one highly capbale individual than both states having incompetent CMs.

For example Jayalalitha can easily handle Karnataka and TN or Andhra and TN at the same time. Kerala is too small a place to even bothered about. She can easily speak Kannada and Telugu.

Similar scenario for Modi also. Ruling Gujarat and Maharashtra at the same time will be a cake walk for him.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

The constitution of India should be amended Empty Re: The constitution of India should be amended

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 pm

What if a Chief minister want to declare unilateral independence of the state from India?

I called on Tamil Nadu minister of labor and housing Rajaram at his residence last evening, He said: "I'm glad you came by because I was going to contact you. I want to ask you a leading question. Would the United States give assistance to us if Tamil Nadu decided to become independent?"
http://www.tamiltribune.com/13/0601.html

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

The constitution of India should be amended Empty Re: The constitution of India should be amended

Post by truthbetold Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:50 am

Rishi wrote:so that it is possible for one individual to be the chief minister of two or more adjoining states if the people in those states want the same person to lead them. It is better for two states to be ruled by one highly capbale individual than both states having incompetent CMs.

For example Jayalalitha can easily handle Karnataka and TN or Andhra and TN at the same time. Kerala is too small a place to even bothered about. She can easily speak Kannada and Telugu.

Similar scenario for Modi also. Ruling Gujarat and Maharashtra at the same time will be a cake walk for him.
Rishi,
now I understand. It is the constitution limits that restrict jayalalita from looting other States such as karnataka and andhra.
thanks Indian constitution.
Just for your information, there are enough greedy and sleazy politicians to loot ap and karnataka without jayalalitha. Tn can keep that great talent( looter) to themselves.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down