Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu

Go down

Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu Empty Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:59 pm

It has come to my attention that the present Chief Justice of Tamil Nadu, Justice Rajesh Agrawal, is a UPwalah.

Back to top Go down

Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu Empty Re: Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu

Post by Kayalvizhi Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 am

Why don't youy respond to my question in that thread
https://such.forumotion.com/t19228-good-news-for-uppili-rashmun-any-comments

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu Empty Re: Synthesis in the great state of Tamil Nadu

Post by Kayalvizhi Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:35 am

Rashmun wrote:It has come to my attention that the present Chief Justice of Tamil Nadu, Justice Rajesh Agrawal, is a UPwalah.

No. It does not show synthesis. It shows Hindians of UP and elesewhere are occupying Tamil Nadu by military force. Britain apponted Britsh judges in Tamil Nadu (called Madras Presidency) in the early years of British rule

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:It has come to my attention that the present Chief Justice of Tamil Nadu, Justice Rajesh Agrawal, is a UPwalah.

No. It does not show synthesis. It shows Hindians of UP and elesewhere are occupying Tamil Nadu by military force. Britain apponted Britsh judges in Tamil Nadu (called Madras Presidency) in the early years of British rule

The current Chief Justice of India is a Tamilian. So cheer up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:

The current Chief Justice of India is a Tamilian. So cheer up!

the fact that in the judicial sphere a UPwalah is ruling Tamil Nadu while a Tamilian is ruling India shows that we are one big family as i have been arguing all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down