Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope that tharoor marries mehr

5 posters

Go down

I hope that tharoor marries mehr Empty I hope that tharoor marries mehr

Post by michelle2 Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:43 pm

She sounds as if she is hopelessly in love with him. Two people who are so much in love deserve each other. I hope that she comes to live in India, and that they have many children together. And i would want all of Tharoor's children: the Malayalee-Bengali ones, the Malayalee-Kashmiri ones, and the Malayalee-Pakistani ones, to love one another. Love is what makes the world go round.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

I hope that tharoor marries mehr Empty Re: I hope that tharoor marries mehr

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Achachan Ammachi, you are straining yourself trying to write in mixed case. You forgot to capitalize Tharoor and Mehr in the title.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Achachan Ammachi, you are straining yourself trying to write in mixed case. You forgot to capitalize Tharoor and Mehr in the title.
 scratch

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:48 pm

michelle2 wrote:She sounds as if she is hopelessly in love with him. Two people who are so much in love deserve each other. I hope that she comes to live in India, and that they have many children together. And i would want all of Tharoor's children: the Malayalee-Bengali ones, the Malayalee-Kashmiri ones, and the Malayalee-Pakistani ones, to love one another. Love is what makes the world go round.

Tharoor is 57, and more importantly Mehr is 45. Very difficult to imagine them having more children.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:30 pm

michelle2 wrote:She sounds as if she is hopelessly in love with him. Two people who are so much in love deserve each other. I hope that she comes to live in India, and that they have many children together. And i would want all of Tharoor's children: the Malayalee-Bengali ones, the Malayalee-Kashmiri ones, and the Malayalee-Pakistani ones, to love one another. Love is what makes the world go round.

why did you leave out the possible malayalee-canadian ones? don't they need love too?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Rohan robohuman
• 6 hours ago

sagarika mentioned on cnnibn that this morning Sunanda told her dat she saw a BBM text from Tharoor to Mehr saying he ll divorce her post elections. Not just that, Sunanda was checking with Ghose if she knows someone who could trace deleted texts on BB. So though i agree Tharoor shud be left alone by public at this moment, but he is no saint and he shud be thoroughly investigated, which i doubt ll ever happen,

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Rishi wrote:

Rohan robohuman
• 6 hours ago

sagarika mentioned on cnnibn that this morning Sunanda told her dat she saw a BBM text from Tharoor to Mehr saying he ll divorce her post elections. Not just that, Sunanda was checking with Ghose if she knows someone who could trace deleted texts on BB. So though i agree Tharoor shud be left alone by public at this moment, but he is no saint and he shud be thoroughly investigated, which i doubt ll ever happen,

>>>I think he may well have gotten it on with this Pakistani woman, but what is there to investigate? If it is any official malfeasance, yes (not that that will happen in India), but on the personal side, it is his business. This guy is of course not stable in the matrimonial dept. He has two kids from his first marriage, then there was a short lived marriage to a Canadian, Pushkar was his third wife and looks like the Pakistani woman may have been more than a friendship.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down