Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries

4 posters

Go down

This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries Empty This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 am

Hopefully Rashmun will convince UP bhaiyyas to follow this example and decrease fukular rabbit-ism.

http://www.news18.com/videos/rajasthan/wont-marry-till-i-pass-class-10-exam-says-80-year-old-who-failed-44-times-392735.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries Empty Re: This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hopefully Rashmun will convince UP bhaiyyas to follow this example and decrease fukular rabbit-ism.

http://www.news18.com/videos/rajasthan/wont-marry-till-i-pass-class-10-exam-says-80-year-old-who-failed-44-times-392735.html

What this old man lacks in grasping and retaining knowledge makes it up with determination and Will power.

Someone should have guided him into non-academic business. Just like I am not good in daytrading or balancing checkbooks, he is not good with school subjects.

I am sure many, many students are allergic history & Geography, and even more allergic to Tamil, Hindi or their language classes. Just like the students have to chose between Commerce, science or Biology at 10th grade, students should be allowed to chose any group of subjects after 8th. all languages, math/sci, biology, H & G. They may be asked to pick any 3 groups between 9 and 10th and focus only on any 2 groups in 11-12, and then of course chose only one in degree.

This will liberate some students from some of their dreaded subjects and promote interest in education.

What say ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries Empty Re: This BIMARU man wants to pass grade 10 before he marries

Post by Rekz Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hopefully Rashmun will convince UP bhaiyyas to follow this example and decrease fukular rabbit-ism.

What this old man lacks in grasping and retaining knowledge makes it up with determination and Will power.

Someone should have guided him into non-academic business.  Just like I am not good in daytrading or balancing checkbooks, he is not good with school subjects.

I am sure many, many students are allergic history & Geography, and even more allergic to Tamil, Hindi or their language classes. Just like the students have to chose between Commerce, science or Biology at 10th grade, students should be allowed to chose any group of subjects after 8th. all languages, math/sci, biology, H & G. They may be asked to pick any 3 groups between 9 and 10th and focus only on any 2 groups in 11-12, and then of course chose only one in degree.

This will liberate some students from some of their dreaded subjects and promote interest in education.

What say ?
Or join politics...like viji (Vijaykanth)
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Dalit Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:35 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Someone should have guided him into non-academic business.  Just like I am not good in daytrading or balancing checkbooks, he is not good with school subjects.

What say ?

Students should be taught scripture knowledge along with their other subjects. They should memorize the names of all the kings of Judah and should know everything there is to know about Moses, David, Paul, etc.
also Jesus loves Saamiyaar. Let us hope the Holy Spirit fills some sense into Samiyaar before it is not too late.

Ultimate Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down