Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja

Go down

RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja Empty RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/RSS-making-bomb-factories-Digvijay-Singh/articleshow/9258951.cms

Back to top Go down

RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja Empty Re: RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Now Rashmnullah Akbari will claim this as an irrefutable evidence henceforth forever, bcz he has seen somthing in print.

I hope Diggy ji makes such comments on a daily basis making UPA and congress a laughing stock.

Right now it is on par with Samajwadi Party in comedy and will soon compete with RJD and Laloo.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja Empty Re: RSS making bomb factories: Diggy Raja

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Now Rashmnullah Akbari will claim this as an irrefutable evidence henceforth forever, bcz he has seen somthing in print.

I hope Diggy ji makes such comments on a daily basis making UPA and congress a laughing stock.

Right now it is on par with Samajwadi Party in comedy and will soon compete with RJD and Laloo.

Why is Uppiliullah so scared of Diggy Raja? Whenever Diggy says something Uppiliullah goes berserk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Now Rashmnullah Akbari will claim this as an irrefutable evidence henceforth forever, bcz he has seen somthing in print.

Why is Uppiliullah so scared of Diggy Raja? Whenever Diggy says something Uppiliullah goes berserk.

I a just informing CHers that it is YOUR (sissy) way of expressing your views on the BJP (since you are incapable of having any opinions of your own).

Please come to our next Vibhuti Gyaan Session on July 22.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down