Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story.

5 posters

Go down

I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story. Empty I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story.

Post by Rishi Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Days passed. Whenever I thought of telling my wife about by sexual orientation, I shuddered. For her, life had thrown up a puzzle. The more we tried opening the knots, the more we tied ourselves in knots because I never told her what the real issue was. After three years I gave up, she told me in one of our long discussions after I came out to her. But we remained together, faithful to each other. Meanwhile, her health failed. She started getting frequent asthma attacks. She was sick. Most of our nights were sleepless. There came a day when guilt overtook me. I told her.

To my surprise, I saw relief flashing across her face. And over the last four years, many things have changed. She became more confident about herself. She quit her high-paying software job and decided to pursue her passion. She is healthier now and doesn’t get asthma attacks. She knows the distance that stared in our face all through the first few years of our marriage was not her mistake. Life has become a lot easier for both of us.

After I came out to her, in the last four years, we have had many discussions. We spent many nights talking, trying to find answers to the whys of life. There are no clear answers. Why did I propose to my wife? Why did I marry a woman? Why didn’t I have the guts to face myself and realise that I am gay in time? That would have saved two lives, mine and her.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/living/i-am-gay-i-am-married-to-a-woman-this-is-my-story-1364905.html?utm_source=ref_article

>>>What about bisexuals? Should they tell their wives?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story. Empty Re: I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story.

Post by southindian Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm married to a woman (for many, many years now) and I'm not gay about it.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story. Empty Re: I am gay. I am married to a woman. This is my story.

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 am

southindian wrote:I'm married to a woman (for many, many years now) and I'm not gay about it.

I'm sorry to hear that Avivek. Are you doing anything to address this issue?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 am

overall rating for this thread - LOL!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:21 am

Omg !!!  Sad 
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:I'm married to a woman (for many, many years now) and I'm not gay about it.

I'm sorry to hear that Avivek. Are you doing anything to address this issue?
No Madam
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down