Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News that will make KV happy? :)

5 posters

Go down

News that will make KV happy? :) Empty News that will make KV happy? :)

Post by FluteHolder Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/election-2014/banners-on-jayalalithaa-for-pm-show-kneeling-sri-lankan-president-480637?pfrom=home-topstories

News that will make KV happy? :) Jayalalithaa_banner_360

The AIADMK youth wing Ilaignar Mattrum Ilam Pengal Paasarai based in Coimbatore has put up the banners. "India is taken for a ride by many dominant  countries and only Amma can make India a stronger country," says C M Vishnuprabhu, the 31-year-old secretary of the youth wing.

"The Sri Lankan President is seen as a war criminal by Tamils and world nations; that's why I've showed him kneeling down," he adds. But with the national election now just months away, the pitch for the 65-year-old as prime minister is not unexpected.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

News that will make KV happy? :) Empty Re: News that will make KV happy? :)

Post by southindian Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:02 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/election-2014/banners-on-jayalalithaa-for-pm-show-kneeling-sri-lankan-president-480637?pfrom=home-topstories

The AIADMK youth wing Ilaignar Mattrum Ilam Pengal Paasarai based in Coimbatore has put up the banners. "India is taken for a ride by many dominant  countries and only Amma can make India a stronger country," says C M Vishnuprabhu, the 31-year-old secretary of the youth wing.

"The Sri Lankan President is seen as a war criminal by Tamils and world nations; that's why I've showed him kneeling down," he adds. But with the national election now just months away, the pitch for the 65-year-old as prime minister is not unexpected.
Is that Obama in the middle in picture bowing to Amma?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/election-2014/banners-on-jayalalithaa-for-pm-show-kneeling-sri-lankan-president-480637?pfrom=home-topstories

The Sri Lankan president is a follower of Lord Ganesha.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:35 pm

I do not think you understand me. This news does not make me neither happy nor unhappy. I am indifferent to it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I do not think you understand me. This news does not make me neither happy nor unhappy. I am indifferent to it.

>>>Then why do you become unhappy when you read the news about genocide of Tamils in Sri Lanka?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

The Sri Lankan president is a follower of Lord Ganesha.

Saamiyaar,

You may end up with a law suit for defaming Dr. JJ.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down