Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies

2 posters

Go down

It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies Empty It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Just with poda,podi..the whole song is done..lol!
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies Empty Re: It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Poda, podi in a tune will make up a good song? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies Empty Re: It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

LOL i thought you'll say sth liek the language itself is so poetic, anyone can become a lyricist haha

podi is wat u eat with idli wats poda ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

seven wrote:LOL i thought you'll say sth liek the language itself is so poetic, anyone can become a lyricist haha

OMG !! I just fell out of the chair reading this.."podi is wat u eat with idli".

What you refer to is "podi" awright, what she means though is "pOdi"...as in "Abhey chal.."..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

seven wrote:LOL i thought you'll say sth liek the language itself is so poetic, anyone can become a lyricist haha

Idili podi is different:lol:
Poda literally means "go man"
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Rekz wrote:

Idili podi is different:lol:
Poda literally means "go man"

go girl/woman must be podi then lol!

not planning on sleeping tonite ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Priya wrote:Poda, podi in a tune will make up a good song? Very Happy

It's a catchy number krips:)
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 am

I can't find the movie Ji, on U tube or Netflix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

"It's a catchy number krips:)"
The beginning of the song sounds like tongue cleaning, early in the morning. Laughing

It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:15 am

Priya wrote:I can't find the movie Ji, on U tube or Netflix.

You need to look beyond tube or Netflix !! Smile

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 am

Ok send me the website. How old is the movie? Will I find the VHS in the Indian store?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am

Priya wrote:Ok send me the website. How old is the movie? Will I find the VHS in the Indian store?

What website ? The movie was absolute tripe btw, not worth it.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Priya wrote:"It's a catchy number krips:)"
The beginning of the song sounds like tongue cleaning, early in the morning. Laughing

It's real easy to be a Lyricist in Tamil movies Empty

HaHa, tone of the female singer is ineresting...it was sung by famous RJ Suchitra..male version by actor vikram...Now listen to it one more time:D
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down