Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but...

5 posters

Go down

I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but... Empty I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but...

Post by Rishi Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:25 pm

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=227321

And as for me casting my vote in favour of Narendra Modi to be my Prime Minister, I would certainly do it if I hear Mr Modi publicly say just once that 'all Indians irrespective of the religion they follow are my brothers and sisters'.

>>>Modi does not have to say anything. Let him do his job. If he fails, throw him out in the next election.

Btw Do Muslims in India say indians are their brothers and sisters?
Do NIs and SIs say that about each other?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but... Empty Re: I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but...

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Kafirs as brothers and sisters?  You must be kidding. It will be an insult to the pieceful guy because, you are implying that Bhart maata is a mother of the pieceful guy and he has to sing, "Vande maataram....". He would rather kill the "brother" and  keep the sister as a maid and get it over with.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but... Empty Re: I am a Muslim, and I will vote for Modi...but...

Post by SomeProfile Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Is he voting to elect a brother or a PM who will ensure "security and development for all"? Fuckers gotta get their priorities straight. Truth be said, I think this Muslim guy is just giving a round about excuse for why he will not vote for Modi. If Modi said all Muslims are my brothers and sisters, my parents and my gurus, this fucker will change his tune and move the goal post: "let Modi apologize for 2002". It's okay, let him not vote for Modi. There are hundreds of millions of Indians who will vote to ensure that ab ki baar Modi sarkar!  Very Happy

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=227321

And as for me casting my vote in favour of Narendra Modi to be my Prime Minister, I would certainly do it if I hear Mr Modi publicly say just once that 'all Indians irrespective of the religion they follow are my brothers and sisters'.

>>>Modi does not have to say anything. Let him do his job. If he fails, throw him out in the next election.

Btw Do Muslims in India say indians are their brothers and sisters?
Do NIs and SIs say that about each other?

well..it is the muslims who need a favor from Modi. after all every party has screwed them and should modi win despite their non-vote, then muslims will have no excuse to whine or ask for favors.

I know in a true democracy the govt stands for ALL people. But, when the muslim population has treated Modi as hitler and will never ever vote for Modi unless he converts to iSlam, why should he even care.

Democracy is for people who understand democracy. Islamists and muslim nations will never be truly democratic - it is against the Koran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am

Wow...Breasty Beauty, I always suspected you were Muslim from your love for reading Paki newspapers. Thanks for confirming.

Rest assured, except for a couple of chaddi nutjobs here, nobody else will think any lower of you for being Muslim or for voting Modi or not.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Wow...Breasty Beauty, I always suspected you were Muslim from your love for reading Paki newspapers. Thanks for confirming.

Rest assured, except for a couple of chaddi nutjobs here, nobody else will think any lower of you for being Muslim or for voting Modi or not.

So if I turn out to be a closet Muslim, what will be your reaction?

Alla ho Akbar!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am

Rishi wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Wow...Breasty Beauty, I always suspected you were Muslim from your love for reading Paki newspapers. Thanks for confirming.

So if I turn out to be a closet Muslim, what will be your reaction?

Alla ho Akbar!

No reaction. I don't care for your religion. And it doesn't take much courage to come out of the closet on this forum. Even the haters here are paper tigers, chickenhawks who couldn't say boo to a mouse, leave alone a Muslim person in real life.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down