Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :)

3 posters

Go down

Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :) Empty Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :)

Post by FluteHolder Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 am

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/citing-security-sonia-gandhi-refuses-to-give-passport-copy-to-us-court-505717?pfrom=home-lateststories

New York: Sonia Gandhi has reportedly refused to hand over a copy of her passport to a US Court in connection with a 1984 anti-Sikh riots case, saying the Indian government will not allow it.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :) Empty Re: Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :)

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 pm

May be there are visa entries for Switzerland, Mauritius, etc.!!!!!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :) Empty Re: Sonia: I am so scared I cannot give a copy of my Passport to US Court :)

Post by smArtha Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/citing-security-sonia-gandhi-refuses-to-give-passport-copy-to-us-court-505717?pfrom=home-lateststories

New York: Sonia Gandhi has reportedly refused to hand over a copy of her passport to a US Court in connection with a 1984 anti-Sikh riots case, saying the Indian government will not allow it.

What can be possible Security implications of giving out a passport copy? Don't we all do that when we give it to consulates for visa stamping?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Look at the comments in original link. It is interesting. She may not be Indian Citizen. May be she is fearing that it will be revealed. She lied to Court (claiming that she was not in US in certain dates). Another high profile lying and cover up like DK(consul).

And US/DHS might have the copy/travel info, but Court asking her to support her claim that she was not in US on certain dates, so they are asking her the copy which should have entries/exit stamps. Probably she is busy creating a duplicate passport or new passport Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down