Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read...

2 posters

Go down

How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read... Empty How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read...

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/how-a-flush-country-could-be-in-debt-trouble/2011/07/27/gIQAIXPAiI_story.html?hpid=z1

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read... Empty Re: How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read...

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Good one.

The United States is a lot like a rich businessman who owns two homes, a
yacht and millions of dollars in stock but is in debt because he took
out a big loan to buy a private plane.

The other thing the businessman has done is that he has committed himself to not increasing his revenues; every time he thinks of asking his rich boss for a raise, his right arm and right leg revolt against his left arm and left leg.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read... Empty Re: How a flush country could be in debt trouble - a very good read...

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 pm

politics is bad in every country and from the time of mahabharat i think.

and we thought praitrana was going to change the face of indian politics. i remember how excited we were when we thought they were coming to our college too for recruiting.

I am sure US will come out of this crisis inspite of republican non-cooperation.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 pm

seven wrote:and we thought praitrana was going to change the face of indian politics. i remember how excited we were when we thought they were coming to our college too for recruiting.
What is praitrana?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:59 pm

charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:and we thought praitrana was going to change the face of indian politics. i remember how excited we were when we thought they were coming to our college too for recruiting.
What is praitrana?

oh it was a political party started by IITians. They were going from college to college for campaigning. They did win some (2) seats from south india i think. we got busy with exams and they never came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down