Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Rashmun or Carvaka

4 posters

Go down

Fire Carvaka or Rashmun?

Fire Rashmun or Carvaka Vote_lcap0%Fire Rashmun or Carvaka Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fire Rashmun or Carvaka Vote_lcap100%Fire Rashmun or Carvaka Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Fire Rashmun or Carvaka Empty Fire Rashmun or Carvaka

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

You are asked to exercise your franchise as a true citizen of this forum.

Would you fire Carvaka as Admin for abusing his powers OR

fire/ban/censure rashmun as a member for abusing fellow members' family?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Fire Rashmun or Carvaka Empty Re: Fire Rashmun or Carvaka

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 am

neither. i've stated my opinion on Charvaka in another thread. rashmun is facing a lot of heat of late, but he starts interesting topics and adds value to this forum.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 am

Another Brick wrote:neither. i've stated my opinion on Charvaka in another thread. rashmun is facing a lot of heat of late, but he starts interesting topics and adds value to this forum.

thanks for the thumbs up. appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Another Brick wrote:neither. i've stated my opinion on Charvaka in another thread. rashmun is facing a lot of heat of late, but he starts interesting topics and adds value to this forum.

hahaha... so you like sucking up ?and cannot take criticism - and Carvaka did not even (never) referred to any of your family member.

No wonder you are from UP - and a UP Brahmin who think they are the Gods representatives on earth have the rights to boss over every1 - a staunch supporter of another dictator and dictator family and anyone who is a resembles a dictator.

You are pathetic and thanking someone for giving you thumps up? .... ROFLMAO...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hahaha... so you like sucking up ?and cannot take criticism - and Carvaka did not even (never) referred to any of your family member.

No wonder you are from UP - and a UP Brahmin who think they are the Gods representatives on earth have the rights to boss over every1 - a staunch supporter of another dictator and dictator family and anyone who is a resembles a dictator.

You are pathetic and thanking someone for giving you thumps up? .... ROFLMAO...

Fire Rashmun or Carvaka 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 am

Neither do I...

But, since it was Rashmun who called for Carvaka's firing, then it is only fair to consider the other option as well - theoretically. After all, it it was rashmunullah Akbari who abused Carvaka and dragged his family member.

Rashmun starts interesting topics ??? Like what ? digging up the same old crap over and over periodically - devoid of any originality whatsoever, inablity to start any topic of current interest, incapable of holding a debate without resorting to vehement abuse of fellow debaters, and feeling egotistic at the slightest praise from others.

Lemme make it clear: Rashmunullah Akbari is like the worst uncouthed, almost illiterate, deranged Psychopath who screams abuses on the street.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 am

Neither do I...

But, since it was Rashmun who called for Carvaka's firing, then it is only fair to consider the other option as well - theoretically. After all, it it was rashmunullah Akbari who abused Carvaka and dragged his family member.

Rashmun starts interesting topics ??? Like what ? digging up the same old crap over and over periodically - devoid of any originality whatsoever, inablity to start any topic of current interest, incapable of holding a debate without resorting to vehement abuse of fellow debaters, and feeling egotistic at the slightest praise from others.

Lemme make it clear: Rashmunullah Akbari is like the worst uncouthed, almost illiterate, deranged Psychopath who screams abuses on the street.

--> kind of how you claimed that i do not know who my biological father is or how you told gyaanputra that all the secrets of his mom are safe with you? Not so.

--> i only referred to something Charvaka had himself divulged on CH, namely that he comes from a family of practicing priests some of who do not know proper sanskrit and hence do not chant the mantras properly. CH poster Seva corroborates what i said on this:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/attention-seva-1122843.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 am

Hmm, in a strange twist, you are leaving out imaginary bullshit like fraud, gullible people, fat dakshinas and h'badi flats today. Are you trying to prove you said just that innocent little sentence above, and the entire ch had no business flaring nostrils at you?

Anyway, you still deserve to be around here.... not because I am giving you a vote of confidence but because this is an open forum open to all. Its very essence is in banning no one. Maybe if someone extremely vulgar comes along then I would want to think about this again. Until then, all are welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

Rashmun wrote:

Neither do I...

--> kind of how you claimed that i do not know who my biological father is or how you told gyaanputra that all the secrets of his mom are safe with you? Not so.

Of course.... I am the all knowing SaamiYaar...and dont you know how all Maamis and Moms confess to SaamiYaars? And since you never tell a lie whatever you said inadvertantly MUST be true - just referring to your own spillings.

Anyway, by now everyone here ALSO know about your shallow, dubious, derogatory, regressive, casteist characteristics called personality.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 am

Rashmun wrote:

Neither do I...

Of course.... I am the all knowing SaamiYaar...and dont you know how all Maamis and Moms confess to SaamiYaars? And since you never tell a lie whatever you said inadvertantly MUST be true - just referring to your own spillings.

Anyway, by now everyone here ALSO know about your shallow, dubious, derogatory, regressive, casteist characteristics called personality.

--> Thank you for your praise, Uppili. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Hmm, in a strange twist, you are leaving out imaginary bullshit like fraud, gullible people, fat dakshinas and h'badi flats today. Are you trying to prove you said just that innocent little sentence above, and the entire ch had no business flaring nostrils at you?

Anyway, you still deserve to be around here.... not because I am giving you a vote of confidence but because this is an open forum open to all. Its very essence is in banning no one. Maybe if someone extremely vulgar comes along then I would want to think about this again. Until then, all are welcome.

I agree... he deserves to be here - despite the fact that he stinks like a homeless guy who sleeps in the city sewage - just for the reason he makes everyone else appear noble, educated, sensible, smart, and super intelligent compared to him.

Go Rashmun.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Hmm, in a strange twist, you are leaving out imaginary bullshit like fraud, gullible people, fat dakshinas and h'badi flats today. Are you trying to prove you said just that innocent little sentence above, and the entire ch had no business flaring nostrils at you?

I agree... he deserves to be here - despite the fact that he stinks like a homeless guy who sleeps in the city sewage - just for the reason he makes everyone else appear noble, educated, sensible, smart, and super intelligent compared to him.

Go Rashmun.

Thank you for the vote of confidence Uppili Fire Rashmun or Carvaka 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Isn't it natural to think that there is fraud going on? Who would want to engage priests who do not know proper sanskrit and do not know how to chant mantras?

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Isn't it natural to think that there is fraud going on? Who would want to engage priests who do not know proper sanskrit and do not know how to chant mantras?

It may be Natural for you and for you alone to bring up a family member into a discussion. Not for others. Just FYI. I am logging in here after few days and see this forum turn upside down.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm

You can say whatever you want as your opinion. No one is stopping you from drawing inferences. My main objection is when you twisted it to look like Charvaka said so himself, or that Seva said so too.

Also, it's more appropriate to bring these issues when the topic is being discussed. Not in a totally unrelated topic and definitely not by misquoting.

And to make it worse, when you brought it up, you brought it up as the main reason behind Charvaka's upbringing. And why? Just because he was disagreeing with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

It may be Natural for you and for you alone to bring up a family member into a discussion. Not for others. Just FYI. I am logging in here after few days and see this forum turn upside down.

--> not really. CH poster Seva has also referred to the peculiarity of some of Charvaka's family members being practicing priests without having sufficient sanskrit knowledge to chant mantras properly on more than one occasion (on Sulekha CH).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:You can say whatever you want as your opinion. No one is stopping you from drawing inferences. My main objection is when you twisted it to look like Charvaka said so himself, or that Seva said so too.

Also, it's more appropriate to bring these issues when the topic is being discussed. Not in a totally unrelated topic and definitely not by misquoting.

And to make it worse, when you brought it up, you brought it up as the main reason behind Charvaka's upbringing. And why? Just because he was disagreeing with you?

--> did you send 'Charu' an online hug yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> not really. CH poster Seva has also referred to the peculiarity of some of Charvaka's family members being practicing priests without having sufficient sanskrit knowledge to chant mantras properly on more than one occasion (on Sulekha CH).

--> and, from what i remember, so has CH poster sandilya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 pm

why, you want me to start sending online displays of affections now? How about I start with an online slap for you first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:why, you want me to start sending online displays of affections now? How about I start with an online slap for you first?

--> suit yourself Fire Rashmun or Carvaka 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm

k here we go... *thappad*

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> and, from what i remember, so has CH poster sandilya.

So Seva and Sandilya are paragons of virtue in this forum and you are following their footsteps. Carry on this noble endeavor.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

There is no banning of users here. Rashmun has a right to be here, even if he drags in family members of users when he loses an argument.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:My main objection is when you twisted it to look like Charvaka said so himself, or that Seva said so too. ... when you brought it up, you brought it up as the main reason behind Charvaka's upbringing. And why? Just because he was disagreeing with you?
Yeah, it is the well-established pattern of twisting that made me call him a liar. (Yesterday I listed out four separate instances of such twisting just in the last few weeks.) It is the well-established pattern of brazen repetition of the twisted statements even after they are proved to be false with clear evidence that made me call him a shameless liar. (Again, four separate instances of brazen repetition of what was shown to be a lie.)

DM wrote:So Seva and Sandilya are paragons of virtue in this forum and you are following their footsteps.
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:My main objection is when you twisted it to look like Charvaka said so himself, or that Seva said so too. ... when you brought it up, you brought it up as the main reason behind Charvaka's upbringing. And why? Just because he was disagreeing with you?
Yeah, it is the well-established pattern of twisting that made me call him a liar. (Yesterday I listed out four separate instances of such twisting just in the last few weeks.) It is the well-established pattern of brazen repetition of the twisted statements even after they are proved to be false with clear evidence that made me call him a shameless liar. (Again, four separate instances of brazen repetition of what was shown to be a lie.)

--> keep lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 pm

charvaka wrote: It is the well-established pattern of brazen repetition of the twisted statements even after they are proved to be false with clear evidence that made me call him a shameless liar. (Again, four separate instances of brazen repetition of what was shown to be a lie.)

Rashmunullah Akbari follows the Principle "It is never a lie if I believe in it"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down