Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which country will Modi visit First?

+6
rawemotions
Kris
Hellsangel
Rishi
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
10 posters

Go down

Which Country will Modi visit First?

Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_lcap17%Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_lcap17%Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_lcap0%Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_lcap32%Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 2 ]
Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_lcap0%Which country will Modi visit First? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Which country will Modi visit First? Empty Which country will Modi visit First?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Which Country will Modi visit First?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Which country will Modi visit First? Empty Re: Which country will Modi visit First?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 16, 2014 11:52 pm

you should consider applying for the PM's PA job since you appear giddy with excitement.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Which country will Modi visit First? Empty Re: Which country will Modi visit First?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 12:04 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you should consider applying for the PM's PA job since you appear giddy with excitement.

certainly if I am offered the job.

You are the one who is dazed at Modi's win rather your "white family's" loss. There are serious political, economical, and security criteria behind his first visit and will send a strong message about his govt's attitude.

Of course, it is to early to interrupt your mourning... After all, my excitement is nothing when compared to the excitement in your household..Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat May 17, 2014 6:19 am

>>>This is silly.

Why should he visit any country? And what will he do there? As to what purpose? Sight Seeing?

He should focus on solving India's problems.

I think he will choose to visit Japan if at all.

Nobody in Germany asked the question which country Angela Merkel would visit when she ran for the first time for that country's top position.

Indians have been so poor and subservient to whites for  so long, they go gaga when their leaders are invited by white nations.  It is purely inferiority complex.

This reminds me of a man I knew who was sent to America for  training for 3 months. When he came back, he was bragging about that for years. He will always work that into any conversation. "When I was in America", he would start.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 7:03 am

Rishi wrote:>>>This is silly.

Why should he visit any country? And what will he do there? As to what purpose? Sight Seeing?

Nobody in Germany asked the question which country Angela Merkel would visit when she ran for the first time for that country's top position.

Indians have been so poor and subservient to whites for  so long, they go gaga when their leaders are invited by white nations.  It is purely inferiority complex.

This reminds me of a man I knew who was sent to America for  training for 3 months. When he came back, he was bragging about that for years. He will always work that into any conversation. "When I was in America", he would start.

Please do remember this post when he makes his FIRST overseas visit. And watch all the hoopla in the media and in the country he chooses to visit.

Why should an Indian PM visit phoren and why is it important?

1. India needs Phoren investment fr infrastructure, for which money has to come from Phoren

2. Pakistan sends its Kabom killers across India

3. Beggardeshis send their millions into India and isn;t he going to expel the millions of Illegals?

4. China - no need to explain...it supports and supplies Pakisaitan

5. Afghanistan is needed to put pressure on Pakisaitan on its northern border

6. Ruskies are needed to give us toys when we need them.

7. Burma lets China build naval port/base in their country.

8. SL - if we dont know this by now, we are as dumb as Rahul.

and those are for samples.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 17, 2014 8:33 am

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/16/time-for-u-s-to-embrace-india/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 17, 2014 8:35 am

Hellsangel wrote:http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/16/time-for-u-s-to-embrace-india/

is plagiarism not a reason for blacklisting journalists in american media outlets anymore?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat May 17, 2014 8:55 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/16/time-for-u-s-to-embrace-india/

is plagiarism not a reason for blacklisting journalists in american media outlets anymore?
>>>How is Zakaria's plagiarism relevant to whether Modi's elevation to PM status should be embraced by the American administration?

Joe Biden also lifted some sentences from a British politician's speech.

Should we automatically shoot down any of his ideas because of that?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 10:24 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

le us make this one clear... who is the lesser evil?

Zakaria OR Modi?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 am

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

>>>How is Zakaria's plagiarism relevant to whether Modi's elevation to PM status should be embraced by the American administration?

Joe Biden also lifted some sentences from a British politician's speech.

Should we automatically shoot down any of his ideas because of that?
>> It was Neil Kinnock's speech, almost word for word. On a side note, Osama wanted to make sure Biden would come to no harm. He wanted to make sure Biden would become top dog and it would be home stretch for Osama's game plan after that.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 17, 2014 12:05 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>This is silly.

>>>Rishi,

I  think you are the one obsessed with this subservience thing and 'white man' prism through which you view politics and economics and seems like pretty much everything else. Modi has been elected PM of a huge country on the basis of his promise to scale it up economically. Foreign investment and trade are part and parcel of it. That involves interacting with first world powers. If your kid is studying hard to get an A in his finals, your argument is akin to questioning him if he is doing it to impress his white teacher.  Incidentally, if you don't think Merkel's first foreign meeting was loaded with symbolism, you have a perception of politics quite removed from ground realities.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat May 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Forget Plagiarism, this guy first needs to learn to write facts. His articles hides facts and has untruths.

Major ones
a) He forgot to write that the incident in 2002 was triggered not by rioting but by the burning alive of a train compartment full of innocent people including women and children.

b) In those riots 1,000 people, almost all Muslims died. 
This is incorrect. According to official figures, almost one fourth of those who died were Hindus.

c) Subsequent prosecutions of those accused of killing Muslims have been minimal.It is a dark episode in India's history and Modi comes out of it tainted as the head of the state government at the time.
This is incorrect. Convictions have been more than any other riot of similar scale in post independence Indian history.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat May 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Modi would be foolish to enter the US or the UK. A visa from the country would not stop people of Indian origin whose relatives were murdered in gujarat during modi's years as CM from bringing charges against him. The judicial systems in the US and the UK will then be required to prosecute him. Modi and his advisers know all that.

Modi will visit China.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 1:11 pm

swapna wrote:Modi would be foolish to enter the US or the UK. A visa from the country would not stop people of Indian origin whose relatives were murdered in gujarat during modi's years as CM from bringing charges against him. The judicial systems in the US and the UK will then be required to prosecute him. Modi and his advisers know all that.

Modi will visit China.

Stop talking like KV. No such thing will or can happen to Modi - even if Hillary is the President. Nothing happend to the family that killed 10,000 sikhs although cases were active against them. The harvard graduate from the family was let go after a word from vajpayee...

You have not understood realpolitik or the american/British system. If only you read topics other than Butler English and wall street looters you would know better.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 17, 2014 1:39 pm

swapna wrote:Modi would be foolish to enter the US or the UK. A visa from the country would not stop people of Indian origin whose relatives were murdered in gujarat during modi's years as CM from bringing charges against him. The judicial systems in the US and the UK will then be required to prosecute him. Modi and his advisers know all that.

Modi will visit China.

>>>Modi may well visit China first, but for his own reasons. Nothing of the sort you are suggesting will happen in the US, for the following reasons:

1) 12 years after 2002, no evidence has surfaced against him to consider;

2)it would be dumb for any country to prosecute him even assuming it could (there may be issues like diplomatic immunity, jurisdiction limitations); imagine the fallout if the case is lost or thrown out for want of evidence- you are going to ask this country to be your customer for your ware, your partner in world politics, your back office?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Modi will visit China.
The highest court in India exonerated him. To still say that he is a culpable is to insult the judicial system of India. The US and UK aren't that stupid to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 17, 2014 3:20 pm

here's what bothers the academic the most about zakaria's blog entry:

…Here's the part that bothers me: Modi is the only individual ever to have been denied a visa for violating religious freedom, which makes the Bush administration's decision look utterly arbitrary…
The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, the very body that had singled out Modi, lists countries "of particular concern" for their oppression of religious minorities – Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iraq.
Not a single government official from any of these countries has ever been placed on a blacklist or denied a visa.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Modi will visit China.
The highest court in India exonerated him. To still say that he is a culpable is to insult the judicial system of India. The US and UK aren't that stupid to do that.

"Secluded intellectuals" like Flimmy Iyer don't believe in democracy or judiciary despite their lip service.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Syria. I heard they're good at gassing people, will be a very productive first international visit than a token trip to Japan or US, he can learn tricks of the trade which will help him resolve Kashmir & Assam issues quickly.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 17, 2014 10:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Syria. I heard they're good at gassing people, will be a very productive first international visit than a token trip to Japan or US, he can learn tricks of the trade which will help him resolve Kashmir & Assam issues quickly.
CD

You are not taking this loss very well. are you?  A double whammy like this in both center and state is tough to take. We tried to help by warning you but your blinkers did not allow you to see the impending doom and gloom. 

But as I told Rash, you should keep faith and hibernate for a decade or two.  You may be able to cheer priyanka's son or daughter.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 17, 2014 10:50 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Syria. I heard they're good at gassing people, will be a very productive first international visit than a token trip to Japan or US, he can learn tricks of the trade which will help him resolve Kashmir & Assam issues quickly.
CD

You are not taking this loss very well. are you?  A double whammy like this in both center and state is tough to take. We tried to help by warning you but your blinkers did not allow you to see the impending doom and gloom. 

But as I told Rash, you should keep faith and hibernate for a decade or two.  You may be able to cheer priyanka's son or daughter.
I was only doing my part i.e. trying to help the new leader of India implement his manifesto promises, what's wrong with that? unlike you guys I'm already at work rather than savoring the victory for too long.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

truthbetold wrote:

you are right...but hv one worry. IQ level in the Dynasty decreases dramatically with every generation. Priyanka's kids will hv a single-digit IQ at the same level as Al-Akbari.

Varun can join Cong n take over. then it will be two BJP parties to chose from.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down