Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advani

2 posters

Go down

Advani Empty Advani

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 pm

The reason why Modi broke down when he was nominated, I think, was related to the snide remark that Advani made. Advani was sarcastic when he used the expression "kripaya se" while Proposing the name of Modi.

Modi is hurt that Advani has been belittling him (mainly out of jealousy). So, the feeling came out.

I hope Advani kicks the bucket soon.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Advani Empty Re: Advani

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 21, 2014 2:13 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The reason why Modi broke down when he was nominated, I think, was related to the snide remark that Advani made. Advani was sarcastic when he used the expression "kripaya se" while Proposing the name of Modi.

Modi is hurt that Advani has been belittling him (mainly out of jealousy). So, the feeling came out.

Wow..such strong feelings..anyone who belittles Modi earns mortal enmity from VVPP Unkil.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed May 21, 2014 9:10 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Wow..such strong feelings..anyone who belittles Modi earns mortal enmity from VVPP Unkil.
Ever since Modi's name came up for central politics, Advani has been creating hurdles for him and making snide remarks. He is a jealous SOB. Doesn't deserve the respect he is getting. He is better off to join CON and become an opposition leader.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down