Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Advani?

+4
Propagandhi711
indophile
Seva Lamberdar
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Go down

End of Advani? Empty End of Advani?

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:59 am

or the beginning of the end of both Advani & Modi
http://m.ibnlive.com/news/no-room-for-bjp-leader-lk-advani-in-parliament-his-nameplate-removed/476953-37-64.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

End of Advani? Empty Re: End of Advani?

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:42 am

"No room for BJP leader LK Advani in Parliament, his nameplate removed"

>>> Naturally -- Advani is not the BJP leader any longer, Modi is.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 am

Is he 90 yet?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:09 am

comrade's fragile mental state leads him to believe that if he says it often enough, it'll happen in 20 yrs. same type delusion douchemun exhibited in the months runup to elections

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:36 am

indophile wrote:Is he 90 yet?
I think Advani as a senior leader who took BJP to next level deserves better treatment.
I'm not complaining though this is a good thing for non-bjp supporters

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:or the beginning of the end of both Advani & Modi
http://m.ibnlive.com/news/no-room-for-bjp-leader-lk-advani-in-parliament-his-nameplate-removed/476953-37-64.html

>>>Jinnah lover Advani is an opportunist.

1. Advani started this Ram -Mandir crap to come to power.

2. Then when he lost power, he went to Pakistan and praised Jinnah to appease Muslims in India.

Now he is nowhere.

At least Modi stands for something.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 am

Rishi wrote:

2. Then when he lost power, he went to Pakistan and praised Jinnah to appease Muslims in India.

Now he is nowhere.

Modi used to stand for killing Muslims; what does he stand for these days?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

Really, Comrade? Got a clip of any of his speeches saying that?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

Are you switching yur lyalty like that Tharoor?

Now, I am impressed with MODI's "Political" skills. He is executing his political moves methodically and expertly. My fear might become true. He - at some point - will become so autocratic, break away from RSS (Like Vaghela and Keshubhai) and split the party or drive away all those older than him.

A vastly smarter Indira or JJ.

Cong(i) is done and gone for a veyr long time.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:50 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

>>>If the Muslim mob did not burn that train, things would have been different today.
What were the Muslim goondas doing on that day at Godhra railway station?
Even if that train were full of RSS volunteers shouting slogans praising Ram, Muslims had no right to confront them.
All they had to do was to wait and let that train leave.
What did you expect the Hindus to do when that 58 women, men and children were roasted alive by Muslims? Sit quietly or forgive and hug the Muslim brothers?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:58 am

[quote="Rishi"]
confuzzled dude wrote:
>>>If the Muslim mob did not burn that train, things would have been different today.
What were the Muslim goondas doing on that day at Godhra  railway station?
Even if that train were full of RSS volunteers shouting slogans praising Ram, Muslims had no right to confront them.
What did you expect the Hindus to do when that 58 women, men and children were roasted alive by Muslims? Sit quietly or forgive and hug the Muslim brothers?

YES...Maulana Gaywala, Rashmunullah, and other iSlamo-Apologists will agree with me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:21 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

Are you switching yur lyalty like that Tharoor?

Now, I am impressed with MODI's "Political" skills. He is executing his political moves methodically and expertly. My fear might become true. He - at some point - will become so autocratic, break away from RSS (Like Vaghela and Keshubhai) and split the party or drive away all those older than him.

A vastly smarter Indira or JJ.

Cong(i) is done and gone for a veyr long time.
You forgot to include the main theme that he is trying to reinvent himself by working hard to prove his credentials as a slave to his Hindi masters

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 am

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

Your theory would be fine if modi were one of the goons; but he was a responsible CM I for one can't understand the stand of bhajan artists that criticize kejriwal but have no qualms about modi's behavior

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

Your theory would be fine if modi were one of the goons; but he was a responsible CM I for one can't understand the stand of bhajan artists that criticize kejriwal but have no qualms about modi's behavior

>>>

Do you think Jinnah did anything to stop Muslims from killing and raping Hindus?

In fact, Suharawady the Chief Minister of Bengal in 1940s did not do anything to stop Muslims killing and raping Hindus. They started doing that when Jinnah asked them to take direct action against Hindus.

"He was accused of planning and organizing the [Calcutta] riots with the view of forcing the British to yield to the Muslim League demands
[;] he was accused of neglect in putting down the disturbances once they started [;] and he was accused of not providing adequate and sufficient attention for the Hindu areas."

http://www.leics.gov.uk/suhrawardy.pdf

WIth more than half a century of Muslims starting riots, Modi must have simply gotten tired of this crap. That is why he must have said "When there is an action, there is a reaction."

The reaction was disproportional.

I am not saying Modi is an angel. In 2002, he behaved the in same manner as Muslim leaders like Jinnah and Suharawady did in 1940s.

For Muslims with centuries of violence against Hindus and then expect the Hindus now to turn the other cheek when they are slapped is asinine.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Now he is nowhere.

>>>

Do you think Jinnah did anything to stop Muslims from killing and raping Hindus?

In fact, Suharawady the Chief Minister of Bengal in 1940s did not do anything to stop Muslims killing and raping Hindus. They started doing that when Jinnah asked them to take direct action against Hindus.

"He was accused of planning and organizing the [Calcutta] riots with the view of forcing the British to yield to the Muslim League demands
[;] he was accused of neglect in putting down the disturbances once they started [;] and he was accused of not providing adequate and sufficient attention for the Hindu areas."

http://www.leics.gov.uk/suhrawardy.pdf

WIth more than half a century of Muslims starting riots, Modi must have simply gotten tired of this crap. That is why he must have said "When there is an action, there is a reaction."

The reaction was disproportional.

I am not saying Modi is an angel. In 2002, he behaved the in same manner as Muslim leaders like Jinnah and Suharawady did in 1940s.

For Muslims with centuries of violence against Hindus and then expect the Hindus now to turn the other cheek when they are slapped is asinine.
Modi = Jinnah which means Modi bhaktas are Jinnah admirers thus makes them all Advanis

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Rishi wrote:What were the Muslim goondas doing on that day at Godhra  railway station?
I completely agree. By the same token, should the Hindu goondas who beat this man to death have ignored the messages posted by someone on the internet and moved on? What is good for goose... (whatever it is)?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Rishi wrote:What were the Muslim goondas doing on that day at Godhra  railway station?
I completely agree. By the same token, should the Hindu goondas who beat this man to death have ignored the messages posted by someone on the internet and moved on? What is good for goose... (whatever it is)?

>>>I agree with you.

I already said the real world does not work that way. I bet Muslim extremists will be looking for an opportunity to strike back. In a few months. there could be a bomb blast in a public place in Pune. At least 30 Hindus will be killed by that.

In this case there was one man who was beaten to death.

Now when you have 58 women, men and kids roasted belonging to a majority roasted alive, what you have is Post-Godhra riots.

I tell it like it is.

What makes you think I support Sena's goondaism?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Idéfix wrote:

Great definition...my dear iSlamo-Apologist....

The islamic killers have nothing to do with iSlam and it is wrong to call them Muslim terrorists. But, if a killer happens to be a hindu, then he is a Hindu terrorist.

Besh besh

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down