Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comrade, your friends are wasting no time

+4
Propagandhi711
Merlot Daruwala
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
8 posters

Go down

Comrade, your friends are wasting no time Empty Comrade, your friends are wasting no time

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 21, 2014 6:23 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/20/islamic-militants-anti-india-attacks-narendra-modi
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Comrade, your friends are wasting no time Empty Re: Comrade, your friends are wasting no time

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 21, 2014 6:43 am

i'm sure saamiyar is getting goosebumps imagining his hero, the new virile one in the guise of shiva with a trishul riding on a bull to take on the "piecefuls" as he so cleverly calls them.

we should send a retinue of khaki shorts wearing, lathi wielding shiva gaNas to defend the homeland.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Comrade, your friends are wasting no time Empty Re: Comrade, your friends are wasting no time

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i'm sure saamiyar is getting goosebumps imagining his hero, the new virile one in the guise of shiva with a trishul riding on a bull to take on the "piecefuls" as he so cleverly calls them.

we should send a retinue of khaki shorts wearing, lathi wielding shiva gaNas to defend the homeland.

ROFL. The limpwristed breastbeating brigade can act as cheerleaders to this motley crew. Their loud, shrill lamentations will boil the blood of those brave Hindutva warriors so they'll wreak maximum damage on the piecefuls.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:20 am

That is very possible. They just want an excuse to attack. The intelligence in india needs to be beefed up. Homeland security needs to be tightened and all the sleeper cells in india cracked down. US did it so efficiently. We didn't have any major terror attack after 9/11.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i'm sure saamiyar is getting goosebumps imagining his hero, the new virile one in the guise of shiva with a trishul riding on a bull to take on the "piecefuls" as he so cleverly calls them.

ROFL. The limpwristed breastbeating brigade can act as cheerleaders to this motley crew. Their loud, shrill lamentations will boil the blood of those brave Hindutva warriors so they'll wreak maximum damage on the piecefuls.

while you two highfive and backslap each other over recycled jokes well rendered, I would watch my back if I were you. you'll probably be exhorting BJP to kill all the muslims in india if somehow this should effect you.

O lions of faith, target the oppressive and infidel Indian government's financial centres and economic interests within India and those located around the world, until Indian government reaches the brink of destruction," says the speaker, who calls himself Abdur Rehman al Hindi (the Indian)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:17 am

The group's name: Ansar-ut-Tawheed fi Bilaad Hind (Brotherhood for Monotheism in the land of Hind).

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 21, 2014 8:28 am

Kinnera wrote:The group's name: Ansar-ut-Tawheed fi Bilaad Hind (Brotherhood for Monotheism in the land of Hind).

must be propaganda. 150 million indian muslims have no radical elements among them. the professor told us from his high chair

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:40 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:The group's name: Ansar-ut-Tawheed fi Bilaad Hind (Brotherhood for Monotheism in the land of Hind).

must be propaganda. 150 million indian muslims have no radical elements among them. the professor told us from his high chair
Denials and excuses! If any terror attack does happen (touchwood), these ppl are going bring up 2002 again and try to justify it. Previously, it  used to be the demolition of the abandoned mosque that was the justification for all the bomb blasts and terror attacks. Now it's 2002.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:13 am

Kinnera wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Denials and excuses! If any terror attack does happen (touchwood), these ppl are going bring up 2002 again and try to justify it. Previously, it  used to be the demolition of the abandoned mosque that was the justification for all the bomb blasts and terror attacks. Now it's 2002.

By 'these people', I meant the psuedo secular desi commie lefties like the ones we see here on SuCh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 21, 2014 9:30 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

while you two highfive and backslap each other over recycled jokes well rendered, I would watch my back if I were you. you'll probably be exhorting BJP to kill all the muslims in india if somehow this should effect you.

O lions of faith, target the oppressive and infidel Indian government's financial centres and economic interests within India and those located around the world, until Indian government reaches the brink of destruction," says the speaker, who calls himself Abdur Rehman al Hindi (the Indian)

I suspect that MaxE and Gaywala and Rashmunullah are already buying sweets to celebrate hoping their "people" will take care of Modi. Ah.... these are the model citizens who believe in judicary, democracy, and secularism.... all in "green" mode.

Ummah can attack Parliament, Bombay, and Kashmiri pandits and their Cong(i) govt was there to protect and encourage them - after all they killed 10,000 Sikhs.

But, this time the 2 million will be there to take care of the external threats (suspect V K Singh may be Minister of State for Defense) and 5 million to protect the people inside....

Don't the muslims always claim that 1 muslim == 10 hindus? This Rashmunullah hypothesis will be tested and disproved for the 3rd time.

Gloat away peaceful buddies of pieceful followers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 21, 2014 9:41 am

on a more serious note, of course we should be concerned, but ratcheting up a hard right public discourse and using the results of the recent election to add a triumphalist tone to it, is tantamount to painting a huge bull's eye on the nation's institutions. how about shutting the F up and quietly taking care of business?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:on a more serious note, of course we should be concerned, but ratcheting up a hard right public discourse and using the results of the recent election to add a triumphalist tone to it, is tantamount to painting a huge bull's eye on the nation's institutions. how about shutting the F up and quietly taking care of business?

ratcheting up a hard right public discourse......like what?
using the results of the recent election to add a triumphalist tone to it.....when did celebrating a victory become a crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 21, 2014 9:58 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:on a more serious note, of course we should be concerned, but ratcheting up a hard right public discourse and using the results of the recent election to add a triumphalist tone to it, is tantamount to painting a huge bull's eye on the nation's institutions. how about shutting the F up and quietly taking care of business?

Adding a triumphalist tone to any victory and finding excuses for the loss are normal discourse in a democracy - just saying.

Besides, where were you guys when the High command and Madam mohan Singh were sitting idle for the last 5 years....oh wait... they are STILL in power. So how do you expect Modi to take care of business?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed May 21, 2014 10:22 am

>>>>If they are going to be attacks, they will be independent of this. The fact that a party that has been talking economic progress is in power is enough to get the terrorist guys riled up. Notice the goal of attacking economic centers. Modi and company cannot just talk to the exclusion of action on economic development. On that I agree with you, but that should also hold true for the left on the Monday morning quarterbacking of Modi's coming to power.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 am

If India sends a team to capture dawood , would that be considered an anti secular action worthy of street protests?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Naxalites can blow up as many buses and ambulances as they like and slaughter as many civilians as they like, without eliciting a murmur from the super patriots on this board. But one web post from across the border and the limpwristed brigade is all alarmed and quivering in their (pink) panties.

I truly wonder why it is that a Muslim spouting hate-filled invective inspires so much terror amongst the limpwristed....did all of them suffer post 8pm trauma at the hands of Muslims at some point in their lives a LA Upps Aunty??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 21, 2014 8:15 pm

the post you were responding to was not by upps aunty.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 21, 2014 8:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the post you were responding to was not by upps aunty.

No, but folks pretending to be tough guys on the nets are often more limpwristed than even Upps Aunty...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed May 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Naxalites can blow up as many buses and ambulances as they like and slaughter as many civilians as they like, without eliciting a murmur from the super patriots on this board. But one web post from across the border and the limpwristed brigade is all alarmed and quivering in their (pink) panties.

I truly wonder why it is that a Muslim spouting hate-filled invective inspires so much terror amongst the limpwristed....did all of them suffer post 8pm trauma at the hands of Muslims at some point in their lives a LA Upps Aunty??

the same reason you threw hair pulling, hysterical hissy fits for 3 weeks straight when some thugs beat up women coming out bangalore pubs but have nothing to say about any number of similar but less publicized events involving muslims.

I wonder why kebab munching wine drinking douches are so into psycho analyzing others. by the same token I also wonder if they stop to think it's excess estrogen that causes the secret desire to rub themselves against the bushy beards of mullahs or is it just feelings of protectiveness towards kebab makers and tailors?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Of course...Gaywala was all confused as he was hurrying up for his night shift work at the Hubli Harem where he happily and mercifully and wholeheartedly "serves" his visiting Paki masters. That is why he is so much in defense of any paki attack on Indian soil - unable to understand why it is different from Naxal attacks inside the border.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 22, 2014 12:37 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Of course...Gaywala was all confused as he was hurrying up for his night shift work at the Hubli Harem where he happily and mercifully and wholeheartedly "serves" his visiting Paki masters.  That is why he is so much in defense of any paki attack on Indian soil - unable to understand why it is different from Naxal attacks inside the border.

Oh Aunty. I keep forgetting that I need to spell out things s-l-o-w-l-y for you to understand anything. I'm so sorry. So let me clarify in simple terms so *even* you understand what I meant.

There has been no Paki attack on Indian soil. And I'm not defending anything. I just asked why the limpwristed get so terrorized by the mere internet rantings of some deranged hater across the border, and not by real life killings and bombings carried out by Naxalites on Indian soil.

Here's an even simpler question. When you post your deranged, hate-filled rants here, fantasizing about ethnic cleansing in India or a mushroom cloud over New Delhi, everyone just has a good laugh at your silliness. But when your equivalent across the border posts an equally deranged internet message, why do you and your limpwristed cohort get so scared??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 22, 2014 8:48 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Of course...Gaywala was all confused as he was hurrying up for his night shift work at the Hubli Harem where he happily and mercifully and wholeheartedly "serves" his visiting Paki masters.  That is why he is so much in defense of any paki attack on Indian soil - unable to understand why it is different from Naxal attacks inside the border.

Oh Aunty. I keep forgetting that I need to spell out things s-l-o-w-l-y for you to understand anything. I'm so sorry. So let me clarify in simple terms so *even* you understand what I meant.

There has been no Paki attack on Indian soil. And I'm not defending anything. I just asked why the limpwristed get so terrorized by the mere internet rantings of some deranged hater across the border, and not by real life killings and bombings carried out by Naxalites on Indian soil.

Here's an even simpler question. When you post your deranged, hate-filled rants here, fantasizing about ethnic cleansing in India or a mushroom cloud over New Delhi, everyone just has a good laugh at your silliness. But when your equivalent across the border posts an equally deranged internet message, why do you and your limpwristed cohort get so scared??

how do you know the guy who issued the threat is some deranged hater that's harmless? do you have access to some CIA/RAW/ISI reports confirming it's a lone wolf mullah with an internet connection that doesnt have ISI assistance and support from kebab makers, tailors and underworld elements in various parts of india? are you saying they shouldnt be taking threats emanating from across the border seriously since folks over there have no history of conducting any operations successfully in india? if so, get your head checked, eating all those eating shady kebabs might have caused you to get thick in the head.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 22, 2014 9:21 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:how do you know the guy who issued the threat is some deranged hater that's harmless? do you have access to some CIA/RAW/ISI reports confirming it's a lone wolf mullah with an internet connection that doesnt have ISI assistance and support from kebab makers, tailors and underworld elements in various parts of india? are you saying they shouldnt be taking threats emanating from across the border seriously since folks over there have no history of conducting any operations successfully in india? if so, get your head checked, eating all those eating shady kebabs might have caused you to get thick in the head.

No, you're absolutely right. Every time some lunatic posts a threat on the nets, we should all shriek in panic and hysterically breastbeat limpwristedly, loudly lamenting our ill fortune at being targeted by those scary guys with scary names. Ya, that's the most rational and intelligent response to such threats. You sir, sure had us fooled. Who would have thunk that we had such dazzling genius in our midst.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 22, 2014 10:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

how do you know the guy who issued the threat is some deranged hater that's harmless? do you have access to some CIA/RAW/ISI reports confirming it's a lone wolf mullah with an internet connection that doesnt have ISI assistance and support from kebab makers, tailors and underworld elements in various parts of india? are you saying they shouldnt be taking threats emanating from across the border seriously since folks over there have no history of conducting any operations successfully in india? if so, get your head checked, eating all those eating shady kebabs might have caused you to get thick in the head.

I am disappointed that you still have not learnt. If there is a group that knows about terror acts in India then certainly it is the Pakistani networkin Hubli - of which Maulana Gaywala is a leader.

So he should know who is a harmless lone mullah and who belongs to the real ISI/Al-Queda/Taliban backed iSlamic terrorists. After all, he is their chief coordinator.Notice how he disappearsafter every incident and how he gets upset at ANY criticism of any muslim - lone wolf or a bearded snake.

Hope you will learn.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 22, 2014 11:31 am

Merlot
naxals were mercilessly hunted and killed in cold blood. but i do not hear any of the seculars on this forum making any noise? but they go nuts about some Mumbai girl being killed in Gujarat when she was planning to kill the cm.
In secular view only Muslim lives are worth making a fuss about?
should police adopt the naxals treatment to Muslim terrorist suspects?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 22, 2014 8:00 pm

truthbetold wrote:Merlot
naxals were mercilessly hunted and killed in cold blood. but i do not hear any of the seculars on this forum making any noise? but they go nuts about some Mumbai girl being killed in Gujarat when she was planning to kill the cm.
In secular view only Muslim lives are worth making a fuss about?
should police adopt the naxals treatment to Muslim terrorist suspects?

Pls post some links to support your thesis.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Merlot,

You ask questions even though you are fully aware of the answers. 

If you want to google,  Ishrat jahan.

Since you brought naxals into discussion, do you think govt should treat muslim terrorists and their sympathizers like they treat naxals? Fake encounters, disturbed areas acts, mass punishments, and merciless murders.  Compared to naxals, muslim terrorists are treated with kid gloves by indian govt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Guys, you are mistaken. Modiji won't harm or cause any damage on the piecefuls; However, with a clever mix of his ideology, superficial powers, brilliant speeches and aura will woo piecefuls to convert back to their ancestral Hindu religion, will announce creative &  lucrative incentives for doing so. He would bestow the overall responsibility of successful planning and execution of this program to his favorite SuCHers and would award multi-billion dollar contract to the company owned by Kinnera. Economic impact of this project, in addition to the communal harmony it brings, is expected to be on par with the National Highway system built in America under Eisenhower's leadership. This program, officially known as operation hind foreskin development & regeneration (OHFDR) will be carried through four 5-year plans. Rawemotions as a chief architect of planning commission will come up with the blueprint to carry out OHFDR countrywide/state-by-state. SaamiYaar, chief phalloplasty surgeon, will perform foreskin restoration surgery on the convertees with expert assistance from Someprofile & South Indian. Propa & HA will monitor convertees in recovery room for any signs of bleeding and will ensure that regeneration process is on track. Ashdoc, chief nutritionist will prescribe required diet for fast and healthy recovery. Chief scientists Vakavaka garu & Sevaji will lead R&D division to come up with sophisticated grafting techniques. Rishi, chief statistician provides detailed monthly status reports to the high command in Nagpur. TBT,  pre & post conversion liaison, responsible for overall smooth operation.

Goal is successful execution i.e. conversion of all piecefuls in India in 1st 5-year plan, Bangladeshis during 2nd, Pakistanis in 3rd and Afghans in 4th which would complete the mission, recreation of Akhand Bharat. Modiji leaves a great legacy of development & economical success; his economics will be remembered as "Modiforeskinomics".

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Thu May 22, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm

truthbetold wrote:Merlot,

You ask questions even though you are fully aware of the answers. 

If you want to google,  Ishrat jahan.

Since you brought naxals into discussion, do you think govt should treat muslim terrorists and their sympathizers like they treat naxals? Fake encounters, disturbed areas acts, mass punishments, and merciless murders.  Compared to naxals, muslim terrorists are treated with kid gloves by indian govt.

Sigh. My dear TBT, I know who Ishrat Jahan is. I'm challenging you on your specific statement: "...naxals were mercilessly hunted and killed in cold blood. but i do not hear any of the seculars on this forum making any noise? but they go nuts about some Mumbai girl being killed in Gujarat...."

Kindly provide the links to support your underlined statements.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 22, 2014 11:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Guys, you are mistaken. Modiji won't harm or cause any damage on the piecefuls; However, with a clever mix of his ideology, superficial powers, brilliant speeches and aura will woo piecefuls to convert back to their ancestral Hindu religion, will announce creative &  lucrative incentives for doing so. He would bestow the overall responsibility of successful planning and execution of this program to his favorite SuCHers and would award multi-billion dollar contract to the company owned by Kinnera. Economic impact of this project, in addition to the communal harmony it brings, is expected to be on par with the National Highway system built in America under Eisenhower's leadership. This program, officially known as operation hind foreskin development & regeneration (OHFDR) will be carried through four 5-year plans. Rawemotions as a chief architect of planning commission will come up with the blueprint to carry out OHFDR countrywide/state-by-state. SaamiYaar, chief phalloplasty surgeon, will perform foreskin restoration surgery on the convertees with expert assistance from Someprofile & South Indian. Propa & HA will monitor convertees in recovery room for any signs of bleeding and will ensure that regeneration process is on track. Ashdoc, chief nutritionist will prescribe required diet for fast and healthy recovery. Chief scientists Vakavaka garu & Sevaji will lead R&D division to come up with sophisticated grafting techniques. Rishi, chief statistician provides detailed monthly status reports to the high command in Nagpur. TBT,  pre & post conversion liaison, responsible for overall smooth operation.

Goal is successful execution i.e. conversion of all piecefuls in India in 1st 5-year plan, Bangladeshis during 2nd, Pakistanis in 3rd and Afghans in 4th which would complete the mission, recreation of Akhand Bharat. Modiji leaves a great legacy of development & economical success; his economics will be remembered as "Modiforeskinomics".

Good listing of all Chaddis. All we need is for maulana Al akbari and Rev Flimmy Iyer to join the chorus of you three Islamo-apologists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 23, 2014 6:10 am

I think Comrade suffers from foreskin-envy.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down