Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion??????????

3 posters

Go down

Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion?????????? Empty Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion??????????

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Just take a look at Kanimozhi and Robert Vadra. Both of them made money through connections. In Vadra's case, He started with Rs 50 lakhs, married Priyanka (i.e., married MT's power) and converted it into at least 300 crores while sipping coffee.

Why is the extremely brilliant CH scholar wasting his time discussing, arguing, criticizing, etc., on the CH for just satisfying ego? He doesn't make money through this method. Rashmun should embrace true "fashion secularism", shout "garibi hatao" and convert Rs 1000 into 100,000,000,000. Laloo probably still has a daughter or two waiting to be married. Rashmun shouldn't waste his efforts going after girls in TN singing "nidhi chaalaa sukhamaa..." and start patao-ing Laloo's daughters. He will be amazed at how with a turn of the "key", she will open the door to unlimited money. So, all he needs to do is to have the "key" to her door and everything will "fall into place"!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion?????????? Empty Re: Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion??????????

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 pm

from FB

टाटा को इतना पैसा कमाने में १००
साल लगे ,धीरू भाई अम्बानी को ५०
साल लेकिन इस राष्ट्रिये दमाद
को मात्र १० साल .श्हादी से पहले
दमाद का इनकम टैक्स रिटर्न देखने

पर पता लगा की इनकी इनकम महज
५ लाख की थी .शादी के बाद पहले
भाई ,फिर बहन और उसके बाद बाप
की "बलि "देने के बाद आज
की तारीख में दमाद की इनकम है २
अरब रूपये .DLF
कंपनी दिल्ली की बहुत
बड़ी construction company है और
इस कंपनी ने दमाद
की कंपनी को बिना
गारंटी के लोन दिया हुआ
है .कोमंवेल्थ गेम में कलमाडी ने
इसी कंपनी को सबसे ज्यादा काम
दिया .इन दमाद
की हिस्सेदारी unitech में भी है
जिसका नाम २ज़ी कांड में आ
चूका है ...और भी बहुत कुछ है जैसे
की इनके पास वो ताकत है जो इस
देश के सेना-प्रमुख के पास
भी नहीं है ,इनके बॉडी-गार्ड संसद में
भी पिस्टल लेकर जा सकतें हैं ..
हम इस देश के दुसरे दर्जे के क्या तीसरे
या फिर चौथे दर्जे के नागरिक हैं .हमें
केवल वोट के लीये "इस्तमाल"
किया जाता है --तो देते रहिये वोट
और अपनी व देश की अस्मत लुट्वाते
रहिये .

Back to top Go down

Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion?????????? Empty Re: Why are you wasting your time on Such.forumotion or Sulekha.forumotion??????????

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Charvakas don't realize that they are as dogmatic as theists. They are enchanted by materialism. In other words, they are embracing avidya. To put it crudely, they masturbate (i.e., they screw something that isn't really there). They are stuck in the present and are as bad as monomaniacs in becoming stagnant. Seeking knowledge requires an openness towards the unclear and the belief that nothing is completely understood. Working towards understanding "truth" without accepting that there is an "absolute truth" creates a society that gets enlightened through the process itself. This is the method that modern science is still struggling to discover. He who thinks he knows everything is a fool. Welcome to Vedanta.

As I mentioned on the old CH, among charvakas, there are differences - from juveniles to vimoodhas...... geek

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Charvakas don't realize that they are as dogmatic as theists. They are enchanted by materialism. In other words, they are embracing avidya. To put it crudely, they masturbate (i.e., they screw something that isn't really there). They are stuck in the present and are as bad as monomaniacs in becoming stagnant. Seeking knowledge requires an openness towards the unclear and the belief that nothing is completely understood. Working towards understanding "truth" without accepting that there is an "absolute truth" creates a society that gets enlightened through the process itself. This is the method that modern science is still struggling to discover. He who thinks he knows everything is a fool. Welcome to Vedanta.

As I mentioned on the old CH, among charvakas, there are differences - from juveniles to vimoodhas...... geek

The above post was in response to the post of Rashmun on Charvakas. I don't know what happened to his post on this thread - is it attacked by a juvenile Maareecha & Subaahu? Hmm....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm

he just deleted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Charvakas don't realize that they are as dogmatic as theists. They are enchanted by materialism. In other words, they are embracing avidya. To put it crudely, they masturbate (i.e., they screw something that isn't really there). They are stuck in the present and are as bad as monomaniacs in becoming stagnant. Seeking knowledge requires an openness towards the unclear and the belief that nothing is completely understood. Working towards understanding "truth" without accepting that there is an "absolute truth" creates a society that gets enlightened through the process itself. This is the method that modern science is still struggling to discover. He who thinks he knows everything is a fool. Welcome to Vedanta.

A strawman argument begins by ascribing a particular definition for what or who charvakas are, carefully building it up and introducing trojans so that you can blow it up very nicely in the fanatical service of absolutely rigid orthodoxies.

1. Not all charvakas are materialists...in fact some of them may be nihilists.
2. Whenever a sound logical argument is presented, the religious and spiritual types engage in profanity - to them bringing down the level of argument to masturbation is the ultimate weapon for the disgust they feel when their cherished worldview is threatened.
3. Most charvakas that I know are deeply scientific, thoughtful and open towards different brands of philosophies.
4. There is no need to split any differences between charvakas and vedantins - there ain't any to be split.

Neti, neti, neti!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm

atcg, i do not understand/comprehend any of your posts. but i can sense that you have great writerly talent (that is what a prof. of a creative writing class had inscribed on my piece in college and later she called me to her cubicle to explain that she was not being sarcastic and she went on to encourage me to take up writing as a serious pursuit/profession). i hope you understand the context and i hope you take your wonderful writing as a serious pursuit/profession.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

atcg wrote:Neti, neti, neti!
lol!

If guruvu-gaaru's stream-of-consciousness eloquence is directed at me, I am grateful for it. I am happy that he feels the need to bring me down from time to time and spout highfalutin, philosophical-sounding views. If he can't help throwing in the occasional reference to masturbation or turning a woman's key, I for one shall not grudge him his weaknesses.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 pm

atcg wrote:

A strawman argument begins by ascribing a particular definition for what or who charvakas are, carefully building it up and introducing trojans so that you can blow it up very nicely in the fanatical service of absolutely rigid orthodoxies.

1. Not all charvakas are materialists...in fact some of them may be nihilists.
2. Whenever a sound logical argument is presented, the religious and spiritual types engage in profanity - to them bringing down the level of argument to masturbation is the ultimate weapon for the disgust they feel when their cherished worldview is threatened.
3. Most charvakas that I know are deeply scientific, thoughtful and open towards different brands of philosophies.
4. There is no need to split any differences between charvakas and vedantins - there ain't any to be split.

Neti, neti, neti!

You make interesting points. My post was in response to Rashmun's on Vachaspati's views on Charvakas. Unfortunately, his post was deleted! Even without his post, my response was not a "strawman argument". Look at it again without your preconceived notions. Charvakas who pursue science (I don't know what you mean by them being "deeply scientific") are not the ones Vachaspati encountered. Even otherwise, as Popper says, theism and atheism are to be separated from the pursuit of science.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:My post was in response to Rashmun's on Vachaspati's views on Charvakas. Unfortunately, his post was deleted!
Smile. Was it this one? https://such.forumotion.com/t2349-charvakas-more-beastly-than-beasts-vachaspati-mishra
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:48 pm

panini press wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:My post was in response to Rashmun's on Vachaspati's views on Charvakas. Unfortunately, his post was deleted!
Smile. Was it this one? https://such.forumotion.com/t2349-charvakas-more-beastly-than-beasts-vachaspati-mishra

No. He posted a sentence alluding to Vachaspati's opinion of Charvakas and asked me for my views on it (I think to provoke a discussion).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:59 pm

atcg wrote:A strawman argument begins by ascribing a particular definition for what or who charvakas are, carefully building it up and introducing trojans so that you can blow it up very nicely in the fanatical service of absolutely rigid orthodoxies.
Given that we don't have any of the original works of the Charvakas themselves, and have to rely on their opponents' characterizations of them as the only sources of information about them, the above neatly summarizes the story that's out there about the Charvakas. This strawman-demolition business has been going on for millennia now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:10 pm

panini press wrote:
atcg wrote:A strawman argument begins by ascribing a particular definition for what or who charvakas are, carefully building it up and introducing trojans so that you can blow it up very nicely in the fanatical service of absolutely rigid orthodoxies.
Given that we don't have any of the original works of the Charvakas themselves, and have to rely on their opponents' characterizations of them as the only sources of information about them, the above neatly summarizes the story that's out there about the Charvakas. This strawman-demolition business has been going on for millennia now.

Yeah! The Jewish persecution complex is also prevalent!

Seriously, society is moving ahead and beyond the theism-atheism level. Recently, I was watching a program in which they show the homes of celebrities. Almost in every home, you see a statue of Buddha, some works of tribals, abstract art, etc. Movies like Matrix, are making money. Human consciousness is expanding beyond the theism-atheism debate and towards different possibilities.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down