Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think the RSS has its priorities wrong

+11
Ponniyin Selvan
MaxEntropy_Man
bw
Kayalvizhi
Idéfix
smArtha
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
Hellsangel
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I think the RSS has its priorities wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: I think the RSS has its priorities wrong

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 am

It is not the silent majority, but the active minority, that changes the course of history.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I think the RSS has its priorities wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: I think the RSS has its priorities wrong

Post by smArtha Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:42 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:You people are talking about "South Indians" resisting. I do not see any Andhra, Karnataka or Kerala leader protesting. Only Tamil Nadu is resisting.

TN is protesting because Dravida party leaders, intellectuals and their cadre have 'ulterior' agenda and everyone knows that. Their fight is against all things 'Aryan' and language is just a 'god-given' tool that they can masquerade it with. Otherwise, what explains the resistance by even the illiterate or semi-literate party workers to demand for English to be the Link Language in place of Hindi? If any, both English and Hindi should be equally difficult for this section of masses. 

Dravida parties/ideologues went overboard serving the Aryan Invasion Cool Aid and tried to divorce themselves from the rest of India and even rest of the  South as if they are all different people than all the Northerners (north of TN - this explains their affinity to Sri Lankan people over their own Indian brothers) and made up false history for themselves. 

They had also managed to use this false history to help Evangelists convert many non-Brahmin Tamils to Christians. They want all Tamilians to believe that the Northerners were foreigners, their culture and language alien but that of their Colonial Masters however is acceptable.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/how-evangelists-are-inven_b_841606.html

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 am

smArtha wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:You people are talking about "South Indians" resisting. I do not see any Andhra, Karnataka or Kerala leader protesting. Only Tamil Nadu is resisting.

.... Otherwise, what explains the resistance by even the illiterate or semi-literate party workers to demand for English to be the Link Language in place of Hindi? If any, both English and Hindi should be equally difficult for this section of masses. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rajiv-malhotra/how-evangelists-are-inven_b_841606.html

Not really.....in Tamil (and Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam) and English sentence structuring is very similar. There is no male/female gender (crap) for objects. Also, Smartha's post is Smartha's post in Southie languages. But, in Hindi (and also German, Spanish, etc..) it is written as Post of Smartha. Add to that the gender of "post" and "smartha" all thrown in to arrive at 4 to 8 different possible way to write that sentence.

No wonder Southies learn English fast and find Hindi difficult to "retain" even after years of studying. But, the southies pick up hindi EASILY once they live in the north for just 6 months but the Narthies - if at all - take years to learn.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3