Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear admin

4 posters

Go down

dear admin Empty dear admin

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:50 am

two things

1) when someone creates a new handle, it says 'kuchh din baad wapas aana'... meaning you can't log in right away to post. You have to wait for admin to approve the handle and all. Won't this discourage passers-by who see a topic and wanna add something?

2) any chance this site can support emojis?

Earlier i had entered emoji from my iphone keyboard and it didn't show up. TOday I copied a joke from whatsapp that was laden with emojis. I thot ok, maybe ony emojis won't print, but the entire text came blank.

anything on tech supports regarding this?

PS: hi.

Back to top Go down

dear admin Empty Re: dear admin

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:56 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:two things

1) when someone creates a new handle, it says 'kuchh din baad wapas aana'... meaning you can't log in right away to post. You have to wait for admin to approve the handle and all. Won't this discourage passers-by who see a topic and wanna add something?

2) any chance this site can support emojis?

Earlier i had entered emoji from my iphone keyboard and it didn't show up. TOday I copied a joke from whatsapp that was laden with emojis. I thot ok, maybe ony emojis won't print, but the entire text came blank.

anything on tech supports regarding this?

PS: hi.

What do you think this high place is ? A cheap motel ? Passers-by ?

If I remember right, you can use all the fancy-pancy stuff 1 week after registration. For the first week you are on probation with limited benefits.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Does this mean, Admin has become a friend of Modiji and put 'everything in Hindi' in this site? Smile

Btw, this waiting period is there in quite a few forums I have used.  In some forums you have to post certain no of posts before you even ask a question to any other member/reply a post.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:57 pm

My guess is that these restrictions are in place to prevent spammers from flooding the forums. Remember the sex toys business of Rashmun or ILUVmovies handles?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 pm

I am the reason you started this forum. Where is my cut? Lets talk about profit sharing?

ha ha!

P.S: I always wanted to ask about this to our dear admin, nothing else.

Sorry, wanna add that whenever people talk about founders, co-founders, I get a kick too! lol

I was only kidding about profit sharing. Don't block me coz of it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Nila wrote:I am the reason you started this forum. Where is my cut? Lets talk about profit sharing?

ha ha!

Sorry, wanna add that whenever people talk about founders, co-founders, I get a kick too! lol

he gets paid with a lot of blames every once in a while. am sure he will want to share them with you Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Nila wrote:I am the reason you started this forum. Where is my cut? Lets talk about profit sharing?

ha ha!

he gets paid with a lot of blames every once in a while. am sure he will want to share them with you Razz

I still don't see a lot of activities or innovation here Razz. I doubt if there are any profits, may be few impressions. Well, I don't mind the share Razz

he can keep the blames for himself.

okay people, nice to see you all. Catch you all after a while. tc, bye.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down