Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See how West is helping Kurds?

2 posters

Go down

See how West is helping Kurds? Empty See how West is helping Kurds?

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm

See how West is helping Kurds?

America was ready to send vessewls from Pacific Fleet to Mullaivaikkal to help Tamils from the murderous Lankan assault with Indian help. A top US navy officer from Pacific Fleet makes an emergency visit to Colombo to inform Lanka that the vessel will be there to evacuate Tamils. Tnen Indian national security advisor flies urgently to Washington. US naval vessel rescue did not take place.

India is evil. It stinks from the head downwards all the way down to the likes of Vakavaka, Kris and Beatrice. The first two are longtime Tamil haters. Beatrice is a surprising new addition. She can still reverse his recent brainwashing.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

See how West is helping Kurds? Empty Re: See how West is helping Kurds?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:18 pm

in that case, don't you think the problem is with the stupidity of your country (US) for not being able to read the situation correctly? why blame india?

edited to add: by the way, some people here seem to think that you and i are different handles of the same person. what do you think of that? i am having fun with that idea.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:23 pm

I have been telling Americans the evil nature of India but still they think Indian gov is ok. They also think that India would be an ally against China. I tell them India is good an ally as Soviet Union was during and after WW2.

I suggest to them the Nalankilli approach to increase US influence in South asia.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I have been telling Americans the evil nature of India but still they think Indian gov is ok. They also think that India would be an ally against China. I tell them India is good an ally as Soviet Union was during and after WW2.

I suggest to them the Nalankilli approach to increase US influence in South asia.

ok thanks. i don't know what the nalankilli approach is, but have not interest in finding out, so don't bother. you didn't comment about the possibility of us being one and the same person.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down