Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey

+2
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey Empty I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:08 pm

......Defending Telangana government's controversial decision to hold an intensive household survey on August 19, chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday said he will be like Hitler to stop "injustice".

Guess he will soon plan a Krystal Nacht....with the help of Owaisi and the Friday followers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey Empty Re: I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey

Post by Hellsangel Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Hitler to thieves?

What is that even supposed to mean?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey Empty Re: I want to be a Hitler - KCR on house Survey

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Hitler to thieves?

What is that even supposed to mean?
May be he meant this kind

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Chiranjeevi is supposed to be Hitler?

PS: I didn't watch the whole clip.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Talking about the proposed survey, the chief minister said the exercise is aimed at ensuring that the benefits of government programmes reaches the targeted sections.

In that case, it should be conducted only on the ppl who are benefiting from the govt programmes, not everyone. What's the purpose of extending it to everyone and even asking them to declare their caste and all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Apparently, KCR and gang cheated the High Court. Recently, the Hyd high court allowed KCR to conduct the survey after he assured that his govt. did not have plans to ask the people about their place of birth or if they were born in Telangana before 1956. Apparently, the original G.O. for the survey includes questions on these and there is no fresh G.O. excluding such questions. Yesterday, a lawyer approached the court informing that KCR was cheating. The court will decide tomorrow.

Knowing KCR's history, he is clearly anti-coastal Andhra and will do anything to hurt Andhra people.

Interestingly, KCR asked CBN whether he will allow Telangana to use Machilipatnam port. CBN agreed! I have a feeling that CBN still worrys about votes in Telangana for TDP and in the process, he may be hurting AP. I don't understand why he should be generous to KCR who has been doing anything and everything to drive out coastal Andhra people from Hyderabad.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Interestingly, KCR asked CBN whether he will allow Telangana to use Machilipatnam port. CBN agreed! I have a feeling that CBN still worrys about votes in Telangana for TDP and in the process, he may be hurting AP. I don't understand why he should be generous to KCR who has been doing anything and everything to drive out coastal Andhra people from Hyderabad.

That is an astute move. Telengana trade will be dependent on Andhra, who have to "develop" some holds over telengana. When Telengans blackmail Andhrans on water or people or property, they will think a little bit.

TN has nothing to hold on to against Karnataka, who can do whatever it wants on Cauvery matters. Mainly bcz Kanrataka has developed rail and road routes to Mangalore and does not need Madras that much.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

That is an astute move. Telengana trade will be dependent on Andhra, who have to "develop" some holds over telengana. When Telengans blackmail Andhrans on water or people or property, they will think a little bit.

TN has nothing to hold on to against Karnataka, who can do whatever it wants on Cauvery matters. Mainly bcz Kanrataka has developed rail and road routes to Mangalore and does not need Madras that much.
You may be right.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Hitler tried marking jews with 6-point star, Taliban tried marking non-muslims in Afghanistan with orange colored mark on their clothes, and now KCR is trying to bestow Telanganites with a "manodu" tag (so the others without the tag are non-manodu). By his logic Kasim Rizvi, the razakar leader, can come back from Pakistan and claim benefits offered by KCR as a Telangaite but Gen. J.N. Chaudary will be a persona non grata in Hyderabad. Why, even the last Nizam Mukarram Jah's (titular Nizam until 1974, and now engaged with sheep in Australia) children will be technically outsiders, since they were all born after 1956 and outside of Telangana to 4 different foreign non-Telangaite wives.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:02 pm

I support the census. It is our long time demand that those who came into Tamil nadu after 1956 to settle permanently should learn Tamil and invest their earnings in Tamil Nadu. Short term workers should have no voting right or benefit from state-funded subsidized food, etc.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I support the census. It is our long time demand that those who came into Tamil nadu after 1956 to settle permanently should learn Tamil and invest their earnings in Tamil Nadu. Short term workers should have no voting right or benefit from state-funded subsidized food, etc.

You dont have a vote in India and you have ASSURED us you will never allow an Indian stamp on your passport - that means, you have never been to India (which is a lie) after acquiring your US citizenship.

and "you SUPPORT the census"...

Ahhhh...the powers that you assume...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:I support the census. It is our long time demand that those who came into Tamil nadu after 1956 to settle permanently should learn Tamil and invest their earnings in Tamil Nadu. Short term workers should have no voting right or benefit from state-funded subsidized food, etc.

You dont have a vote in India and you have ASSURED us you will never allow an Indian stamp on your passport - that means, you have never been to India (which is a lie) after acquiring your US citizenship.

and "you SUPPORT the census"...

Ahhhh...the powers that you assume...

Your Holiness, trolls must troll.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey Kayar,

You better watch out. Modi has just told the Pakis that if they talk to traitors in India, there will be no formal talks between India and PakiSatan. It looks like even Thakeray and Kavitakka will be scared of talking to you. If you are foolish, you will wait for the next Hindian move of Modi. If smart, you will soon prostrate in front of him and Ammaa!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Why is this being allowed at all? Beats me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down