Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita  Empty Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 am

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140902/world-asia/article/live-we-move-world-when-we-move-our-mouse-says-narendra-modi-japan
-> Look at the double standards of Modiji, for him putting a skull cap is not a small thing in fact it is against his dharma but gifting a Hindu religious text to a non-hindu is no big deal

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita  Empty Re: Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140902/world-asia/article/live-we-move-world-when-we-move-our-mouse-says-narendra-modi-japan
-> Look at the double standards of Modiji, for him putting a skull cap is not a small thing in fact it is against his dharma but gifting a Hindu religious text to a non-hindu is no big deal

hahahaa....No matter what he does you will always call him communal. So who cares for you guys....

Great going Modi ji. Please start calling India Hindustan and Bharat and all Indians hindus....

Go ahead and call him communal.... rofl

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita  Empty Re: Modi: seculars will question my gifting Gita

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140902/world-asia/article/live-we-move-world-when-we-move-our-mouse-says-narendra-modi-japan

hahahaa....No matter what he does you will always call him communal.  So who cares for you guys....

Great going Modi ji. Please start calling India Hindustan and Bharat and all Indians hindus....

The very fact that Modiji himself brought up seculars into discussion is confirmation that he is conscious of his image and realizes he made a mistake. Now you can laugh all you want

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:21 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

hahahaa....No matter what he does you will always call him communal.  So who cares for you guys....

The very fact that Modiji himself brought up seculars into discussion is confirmation that he is conscious of his image and realizes he made a mistake. Now you can laugh all you want

Oh in that case, Peon MMS and UPA and high/low commandwalas blabber about secular day in and day out...are you saying they all made a mistake as well?

I agree they were all wrong and should join the hindu forces...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:31 am

from the link:
modi's quip to a q posed in Taiwan:

I told the interpreter, we aren't land of snake charmers anymore, earlier we use to play with snakes, now we play with ‘mouse’

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:58 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:from the link:
modi's quip to a q posed in Taiwan:

I told the interpreter, we aren't land of snake charmers anymore, earlier we use to play with snakes, now we play with ‘mouse’
His sense of humor sucks modi-Mori, snake-mouse, really?!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Oh in that case, Peon MMS and UPA and high/low commandwalas blabber about secular day in and day out...are you saying they all made a mistake as well?

No I'm saying Modiji should extend the same courtesy he was expecting from others, would he accept Quran as gift?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Does Islam allow 'downgrading' the status of 'The Holy Quran' to a mere book 'Gift-able to a Kafir'?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:31 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

No I'm saying Modiji should extend the same courtesy he was expecting from others, would he accept Quran as gift?

Of course... if the Quronwala also would receive a Gita...

Modi is expected to wear a white Topi to respect musalmans.

Do you have pics of Topiwalas wearing a tilak on any hindu festivals ? After all, iSlamis are the ones claiming to be "seculars" So show us the proof.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:32 pm

clap clap clap

rofl rofl rofl

Great going Modi!

Apparently, the Japanese media (unlike fukular sikularists in India) is praising Modi for his pride in his country and culture.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Of course... if the Quronwala also would receive a Gita...

Modi is expected to wear a white Topi to respect musalmans.

Do you have pics of Topiwalas wearing a tilak  on any hindu festivals ?  After all, iSlamis are the ones claiming to be "seculars" So show us the proof.
This discussion is about a person holding one of the highest offices, therefore, should be held to higher standards unlike ordinary citizens. The same rules apply if Modi were a muslim.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 pm

The islamists are so racist, that they do not want any person other than a Muslim (preferably Sunni)  to be India's ambassador to Saudi Arabia. They have no locus standii to even talk about this.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down