Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India to give citizenship to persecuted hindus in Paki, B'Desh

+9
b_A
Kris
michelle2
Propagandhi711
Merlot Daruwala
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

India to give citizenship to persecuted hindus in Paki, B'Desh - Page 2 Empty Re: India to give citizenship to persecuted hindus in Paki, B'Desh

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
This is not only idiotic but also dangerous, myopic and moronic. Who is to say that ISI won't use Pak Hindus as conduits to further their mission in India. BTW, at this point, B'desh Hindus are as much Indians as B'desh muslims.

Yeah rite...the Paki terrorists can sneak in and explode their nukes and the world might end tomorrow...so any and all policies are a waste of time. Who said this will not happen?...Razz

B'Desh muslims are NOT - repeat NOT - Indians. They were the ones who said they were not and demanded a separate muslim nation. With that they relinquished their Indianness and their sneaking back is nothing but treachery, deceit, jehad to steal Indian land.  They deserve and should be thrown out. Now, that will be the the election slogan for BJP during the next NE elections.
Don't preach to the choir, Isn't that what I said in my previous post " B'desh Hindus are as much Indians as B'desh muslims - which is NONE". Weren't you crying inconsolably a few months ago about B'desh muslim refugees in NE states, saying vote bank politics, What changed now?

read what you wrote... You said B'Desh hindus AND B'Deshi Muslims are just as much Indians. And, I am saying ONLY B'Desh hindu refugees are as much Indians. NOT the B'Deshi muslims.

Now read again (and write 5 times if you want to) and see if you understand the difference.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

India to give citizenship to persecuted hindus in Paki, B'Desh - Page 2 Empty Re: India to give citizenship to persecuted hindus in Paki, B'Desh

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
This is not only idiotic but also dangerous, myopic and moronic. Who is to say that ISI won't use Pak Hindus as conduits to further their mission in India. BTW, at this point, B'desh Hindus are as much Indians as B'desh muslims.

Yeah rite...the Paki terrorists can sneak in and explode their nukes and the world might end tomorrow...so any and all policies are a waste of time. Who said this will not happen?...Razz

B'Desh muslims are NOT - repeat NOT - Indians. They were the ones who said they were not and demanded a separate muslim nation. With that they relinquished their Indianness and their sneaking back is nothing but treachery, deceit, jehad to steal Indian land.  They deserve and should be thrown out. Now, that will be the the election slogan for BJP during the next NE elections.
Don't preach to the choir, Isn't that what I said in my previous post " B'desh Hindus are as much Indians as B'desh muslims - which is NONE". Weren't you crying inconsolably a few months ago about B'desh muslim refugees in NE states, saying vote bank politics, What changed now?

read what you wrote... You said B'Desh hindus AND B'Deshi Muslims are just as much Indians. And, I am saying ONLY B'Desh hindu refugees are as much Indians. NOT the B'Deshi muslims.

Now read again (and write 5 times if you want to) and see if you understand the difference.
Yes I know that and I was pointing out your bigotry.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

hahaha...bigotry ? That one applies to you. You hate hindus - be it from India or Pakistan or Bangladesh or even in the US. I dont hate muslims I say India is a hindu country and the muslim minority should respect the majority rights and the ancient hindu culture. I am all for Paki and Bangla deshi muslims to live in the country they fought for and NOT try to grab more land from India OR sneak back into India.

You were claiming to be a commie but actually you are a hindu hater - might as well call yourself a muslim and that way at least you will be honest about your hindu hatred.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:06 pm

"Narendra Modi: Bangladeshi Muslims are outsiders to India. Bangladeshi Hindus are not. Tells you a lot, really."

http://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/1ym969/narendra_modi_bangladeshi_muslims_are_outsiders/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

hahaha...bigotry ?  That one applies to you. You hate hindus - be it from India or Pakistan or Bangladesh or even in the US. I dont hate muslims  I say  India is a hindu country and the muslim minority should respect the majority rights and the ancient hindu culture. I am all for Paki and Bangla deshi muslims to live in the country they fought for and NOT try to grab more land from India OR sneak back into India.

You were claiming to be a commie  but actually you are a hindu hater - might as well call yourself a muslim and that way at least you will be honest about your hindu hatred.
ROFL. Doesn't matter with all this name calling. Unlike you I love the country I was born in & raised, more than you do which is why I do not want it turn into another Pakistan, Afghanistan with idiots like Modi ruining the country with their half-baked brains.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

hahaha...bigotry ?  That one applies to you. You hate hindus - be it from India or Pakistan or Bangladesh or even in the US. I dont hate muslims  I say  India is a hindu country and the muslim minority should respect the majority rights and the ancient hindu culture. I am all for Paki and Bangla deshi muslims to live in the country they fought for and NOT try to grab more land from India OR sneak back into India.

You were claiming to be a commie  but actually you are a hindu hater - might as well call yourself a muslim and that way at least you will be honest about your hindu hatred.
ROFL. Doesn't matter with all this name calling. Unlike you I love the country I was born in & raised, more than you do which is why I do not want it turn into another Pakistan, Afghanistan with idiots like Modi ruining the country with their half-baked brains.

If what you claim is true then you are barking at the wrong tree THIS long...The so-called peace till now is bcz the Cong(i) bribing the Indian muslims to keep them quiet. No different than paying off the street goon every week to keep peace.

Then you should tell your secular leaders to drive out the illegal muslims, and treat the country as one for, by, and of the majority - that is how it will be different from Pakistan/Bangladesh.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Is this a pathetic attempt to mimic global jihad? Shouldn't they worry about the prosecution of lower caste Indians, first? Oh! I forgot our communal govt. bestows moksha upon them by forcibly converting them back to Hinduism (what are they doing about lower caste Hindus). One thing is for sure, as the title of the column suggests this government's theme is fanning communal violence, however, Indian voters are smarter than these numbnuts; they will  vote them out should they continue with this one sided agenda.
Who is making pathetic statements? 

Union home minister is implementing a promise made in his party manifesto.  Remember Indian people voted for that overwhelmingly. 

And look at the problems themselves.  These are not some behind the scene land allocations by YSR to Gali Reddy.  These policies are to resolve long festering problems of people.  Your only objection seems to be that the victims are hindus and perpetrators are muslims and islam is the cause. 

Then you bring a totally irrelevant issue of lower castes.  Why? if you want to throw in irrelevant issues you can throw in perennial problem of hunger in India and huge differences between the incomes of poor and rich.  Some people may want to muddy the waters with issues like dynastic politics and corruption but you would not want to do that because those discussions hurt Rahul and Jagan. 

Your post is a pathetic attempt at diversion from the main problem at discussion.
It is a pathetic attempt because, though they're Hindus they're not citizens of India. Don't you see the irony, on one hand NDA is a big proponent of persecution of minorities in India OTOH they want to rescue citizens of some other countries on the basis of religion. As for rehabilitating Kashmir pundits it looks like the govt. wants to create another Palestine like situation at the expense of poor Pandits (since no one knows how many of them really want to go back) so it can gain political mileage.
A lower caste Hindu is now a PM of India, and Hindus are proud of him. 

If you have the guts please write a separate post on rehabilitation of Hindu Victims of Genocide in J&K. So I am going to let it pass.

NDA is the ONLY party which wants to treat all people equal, which is true secularism, unlike Congress which wants to favor one religion. 

When undivided India was partitioned. Pakistan gave an explicit commitment that Hindu minorities would not be harmed. However they were harmed and ethnically cleansed. So in some sense we are just talking of few survivors, who are by the way much less in population than the every growing, 20 Million Illegal Bangladeshi Muslims already living in India.  India cannot wash its hands of them. Bangladesh also did not honour this, and is now making amends, but still short of what needs to be done. Pakistan is an Islamic state, Bangladesh is a quasi-secular state, with Islam considered supreme.

Whatever India does, it cannot let it threaten true secularism.

In keeping with that policy, there is a BIG distinction between a Bangladeshi Hindu and Muslims. The policy is that , among all the pre-partition folks, if people from a non-secular country that got separated from undivided India, want to settle in India, we cannot settle those who belong to a religion, who have special privileges, and treat other religions as lesser equals, since they are used to living with racist concepts imbibed into their world view. When  a Bangladeshi/Maldives or Pakistani Muslim comes to India, he/she comes with an Islamic Supremacist world view and Baggage  and thus inherently a threat to secular India. The oppressed Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Parsi Minority is not a threat, and will not cause upheaval in secular India, since he/she is now recognized as an equal in secular India and will find it easy to accept secularism as a policy.

I do not expect Political islamists like you to understand secularism.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:09 pm

rawemotions wrote:

If you have the guts please write a separate post on rehabilitation of Hindu Victims of Genocide in J&K. So I am going to let it pass.

NDA is the ONLY party which wants to treat all people equal, which is true secularism, unlike Congress which wants to favor one religion. 

When undivided India was partitioned. Pakistan gave an explicit commitment that Hindu minorities would not be harmed. However they were harmed and ethnically cleansed. So in some sense we are just talking of few survivors, who are by the way much less in population than the every growing, 20 Million Illegal Bangladeshi Muslims already living in India.  India cannot wash its hands of them. Bangladesh also did not honour this, and is now making amends, but still short of what needs to be done. Pakistan is an Islamic state, Bangladesh is a quasi-secular state, with Islam considered supreme.

In keeping with that policy, there is a BIG distinction between a Bangladeshi Hindu and Muslims. The policy is that , among all the pre-partition folks, if people from a non-secular country that got separated from undivided India, want to settle in India, we cannot settle those who belong to a religion, who have special privileges, and treat other religions as lesser equals, since they are used to living with racist concepts imbibed into their world view. When  a Bangladeshi/Maldives or Pakistani Muslim comes to India, he/she comes with an Islamic Supremacist world view and Baggage  and thus inherently a threat to secular India. The oppressed Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Parsi Minority is not a threat, and will not cause upheaval in secular India, since he/she is now recognized as an equal in secular India and will find it easy to accept secularism as a policy.

Hahaha! Secular preachings from a right-wing nutcase are akin to that story in panchatantra where a crane claims to have turned vegetarian.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Hahaha! Secular preachings from a right-wing nutcase are akin to that story in panchatantra where a crane claims to have turned vegetarian.

The issue is FIRST your definition and version of secularism is NOT at all what you claim it to be. It is blatantly pro-islamic bcz you are afraid islamis will be violent if they dont the sops whereas you know you can take advantage of the docile hindus. The very fact that the Cong(i) sings "secular" and the mullahs with kulla sing along "secular" slogan proves your secularism is iSlamism rather jehadism. They never ever utter the word islamism or jehadism while causing all the problems in the country.

So stop preaching secularism to others.

You are nothing but an iSlamist and at least be an honest islami - wait...what am I saying....honest ...and...islam...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

If you are incapable of analyzing what is wrong with your doctrine, then what to make of you? You can continue to disparage people in a baseless manner. But that does not take away the fact, that you do not have one intelligent response to a clearly enunciated policy OR find issues with the basis, that was used to formulate the crux of the policy. Thanks for repeatedly reminding that discussions with folks like you is a total waste of time.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:52 pm

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

If you are incapable of analyzing what is wrong with your doctrine, then what to make of you? You can continue to disparage people in a baseless manner. But that does not take away the fact, that you do not have one intelligent response to a clearly enunciated policy OR find issues with the basis, that was used to formulate the crux of the policy. Thanks for repeatedly reminding that discussions with folks like you is a total waste of time.
Imbeciles like you shouldn't be talking about religious doctrines. If NDA and that dimwit Modi and other UCC torchbearers are true seculars and believe in separation of religion and state then should start with disbanding religious practices like bhumi puja, vastu and other nonsense that routinely takes place in public projects initiated by government organizations funded by the citizens of India. If you notice I'm not against these practices, as I realize religion is a part of life for many and at the same time recognize that most of Indian muslims are moderates and all that venom you spew day and night doesn't apply to them.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:31 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
Imbeciles like you shouldn't be talking about religious doctrines. If NDA and that dimwit Modi and other UCC torchbearers are true seculars and believe in separation of religion and state then should start with disbanding religious practices like bhumi puja, vastu and other nonsense that routinely takes place in public projects initiated by government organizations funded by the citizens of India. If you notice I'm not against these practices, as I realize religion is a part of life for many and at the same time recognize that most of Indian muslims are moderates and all that venom you spew day and night doesn't apply to them.

1. You are applying the "Western approach" of secularism when you are asking the govt to stop vastu, bhumi pooja etc ...and talk about tax payer money, blah blah.... 82% of the people are hindus and the tax payer - by extension are hindu money. Why should the Govt sacrifice the tradition and practice of 82% just bcz it offends the 11% of the tax payers ? Is it democracy of the majority as espoused by the West ? How come I did not see you condemning Cong(i) losers when they participated in Kulla functions during Ramazan or hosting iftar parties?

2. most of the hindus are also secular - not your iSlamicised version. How do you know the muslims dont talk rudely against non-muslims on anony muslim forums? I dont see any muslimposter ever supporting non-muslims....and to you they are all seculars... If you are referring to their behavior in person....then you should refer to hindus behavior in person.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:06 am

truthbetold wrote:Max

look at it from the risk point of you.  is the risk going to change in any significant way of hindu visa is implemented?  No. is the assessment of Indian security establishment. 

India has to continue to live as normal as it can.  It cannot build fence (actually it did but it works poorly) around it self and live in isolation. It has to carry interaction risks and manage them well.  Outside of Pakistan , India managed it reasonably well.

Weren't you getting your chaddis in a twist over all the Muslims crossing over into Assam and changing the local demographics until What has prompted this sudden U-turn on border security? Has Upps Aunty succeeded in her mission and seduced you over to the other side?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:21 am

Daruwala

You think you are clever enough to combine and confuse issues all the time?

1. I do not remember saying much about Assam. Refresh my memory.
2. Since you have no sensible response to my arguments, you create a false rss tag and then attack it. Does not stick.
3. Your analogy of Muslim migration into Assam is out of place. That is illegal immigration. Hindu visa is a legal process. Cannot compare.

Get over your obssession with upps aunty and get a life.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

1.  You are applying the "Western approach" of secularism when you are asking the govt to stop vastu, bhumi pooja etc ...and talk about tax payer money, blah blah.... 82% of the people are hindus and the tax payer - by extension are hindu money. Why should the Govt sacrifice the tradition and practice of 82% just bcz it offends the 11% of the tax payers ?  Is it democracy of the majority as espoused by the West ? How come I did not see you condemning Cong(i) losers when they participated in Kulla functions during Ramazan  or hosting iftar parties?

2.  most of the hindus are also secular - not your iSlamicised version. How do you know the muslims dont talk rudely against non-muslims on anony muslim forums? I dont see any muslimposter ever supporting non-muslims....and to you they are all seculars... If you are referring to their behavior in person....then you should refer to hindus behavior in person.

Democracy is predominantly a western system so there is no such thing as applying western approach; if you want to bend those rules to suit your narrative (by you I don't mean you as in SaamiYaar) then it is not a democracy. Congress/Rajiv Gandhi already screwed up once we don't need to worsen it further.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:29 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

1.  You are applying the "Western approach" of secularism when you are asking the govt to stop vastu, bhumi pooja etc ...and talk about tax payer money, blah blah.... 82% of the people are hindus and the tax payer - by extension are hindu money. Why should the Govt sacrifice the tradition and practice of 82% just bcz it offends the 11% of the tax payers ?  Is it democracy of the majority as espoused by the West ? How come I did not see you condemning Cong(i) losers when they participated in Kulla functions during Ramazan  or hosting iftar parties?

2.  most of the hindus are also secular - not your iSlamicised version. How do you know the muslims dont talk rudely against non-muslims on anony muslim forums? I dont see any muslimposter ever supporting non-muslims....and to you they are all seculars... If you are referring to their behavior in person....then you should refer to hindus behavior in person.

Democracy is predominantly a western system so there is no such thing as applying western approach; if you want to bend those rules to suit your narrative (by you I don't mean you as in SaamiYaar) then it is not a democracy. Congress/Rajiv Gandhi already screwed up once we don't need to worsen it further.

Democracy - rule by the people - is a western system ? This existed in the form of Panchayati raj long before 1215 CE

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:"Narendra Modi: Bangladeshi Muslims are outsiders to India. Bangladeshi Hindus are not. Tells you a lot, really."

http://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/1ym969/narendra_modi_bangladeshi_muslims_are_outsiders/

I think this is the right approach and move. NaMo should bring about required Constitutional Amendments that proclaim that all those who are born Hindus AND continue to adhere to even one of several streams of Hindu philosophy, practices and rituals should be automatically granted a 'secondary citizen' status in India with some residential and state protection privileges (close on the lines of what Israel offers to Global Jews).

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:00 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Democracy - rule by the people - is a western system ? This existed in the form of Panchayati raj long before 1215 CE
Enough of this hindus-invented-everything nonsense (from surgery to testtube bay to democracy) , one would think people would stop this aggrandizement seeing where present day's India ranks in the world. If India was that wonderful, You & I wouldn't have come this far to make living.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:07 am

truthbetold wrote:Your analogy of Muslim migration into Assam is out of place. That is illegal immigration. Hindu visa is a legal process. Cannot compare.
Try a small experiment. Look in a mirror. Do you see the word 'Hindu' tattooed on your forehead? No? Nor will it be on the millions who will apply taking advantage of this harebrained scheme. And if they're streaming in from Pak or BD, legally or illegally, the probability of those folks being Muslim is very high; so also the chances of LeT, JuD etc pushing in their cadres, fully legally. If you still don't understand, never mind. Your mum still loves you.

truthbetold wrote:Get over your obssession with upps aunty and get a life.
Not happening. She's this board's main draw and you should be happy for that. Else I wouldn't be reading and responding to your drivel.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:29 am

Daruwala
you really are dumb. your argument is Muslims can slip in as Hindus. and few of these could be terrorists. so stop issuing Hindu visa.
extend your experiment. why should any country allow any Pakistani into their country? you just labelled every Muslim a terrorist because they cannot prove otherwise. why should anyone give a job to a Muslim in India because one of them could be a dangerous terrorist. other Indian Muslims cannot prove they are not terrorists.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:42 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Enough of this hindus-invented-everything nonsense (from surgery to testtube bay to democracy) , one would think people would stop this aggrandizement seeing where present day's India ranks in the world. If India was that wonderful, You & I wouldn't have come this far to make living.

Calm down..calm down...dont get upset at anything hindu...

Though evidence for non-monarchical government goes back to the Vedas, 12 republican polities were most common and vigorous in the Buddhist period, 600 B.C.-A.D. 200.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:super seculars are so concerned about jihadis supposedly making their way into india via this program but will close their eyes and say zero about home grown radicalization threat that must be reaching some kinda critical mass.

as if jihadis and their handlers will have the patience to go through the laborious process dealing with slow as molasses indian bureaucracy with high chance of failure when all they need is to contact their mulla reddy cohorts via radio, cellphone and internet across the border to coordinate things. oh I forget the professore still feels there is zero radicalization among indian, particularly southindian muslims.

Yeah this makes sense. There might be so many radical Muslims within India, so let us throw our borders open - it's not going to make much of a difference any way. We can even take the higher moral ground with the rest of the world with our open borders policy.

wine quaffing intellectuals that were contemptuous of modi when he talked abt b'deshi muslims invading india as pandering to hindu votes are now suddenly concerned about jehadis posing as hindus to cross the border. what a change of heart indeed

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 pm

India to give citizenship to persecuted North Indian hindus in Paki, B'Desh

Look its for Pak and BDesh, not Sri Lanka

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:57 pm

KV

You seem to be confused.  Are you asking for Indian citizenship for srilankan tamils?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Yes, so they can live live in Tamil Nadu ciurrently under Indian occupation.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:India to give citizenship to persecuted North Indian hindus in Paki, B'Desh

Look its for Pak and BDesh, not Sri Lanka
Was any of India's PMs murdered by Hindus from PakiSatan or BungleDesh?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Yes, so they can live live in Tamil Nadu ciurrently under Indian occupation.
 Why do they want to live under Indian occupation?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:17 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Yes, so they can live live in Tamil Nadu ciurrently under Indian occupation.
 Why do they want to live under Indian occupation?

SL hindus can then ask for TN independence. But, the Paki/ B'deshi hindus are not likely to.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:39 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:super seculars are so concerned about jihadis supposedly making their way into india via this program but will close their eyes and say zero about home grown radicalization threat that must be reaching some kinda critical mass.

as if jihadis and their handlers will have the patience to go through the laborious process dealing with slow as molasses indian bureaucracy with high chance of failure when all they need is to contact their mulla reddy cohorts via radio, cellphone and internet across the border to coordinate things. oh I forget the professore still feels there is zero radicalization among indian, particularly southindian muslims.

Yeah this makes sense. There might be so many radical Muslims within India, so let us throw our borders open - it's not going to make much of a difference any way. We can even take the higher moral ground with the rest of the world with our open borders policy.

wine quaffing intellectuals that were contemptuous of modi when he talked abt b'deshi muslims invading india as pandering to hindu votes are now suddenly concerned about jehadis posing as hindus to cross the border. what a change of heart indeed

Wine-quaffing trolls are inconsequential in the larger scheme of things. But a party which came to power on the back of stronger border security, now throwing the borders open under a saffron smokescreen is a serious development. It smacks of a deal to steal somebody else's votebank in the border states. Only diehard loyalists, their faculties dulled by generations of inbreeding and too much saffron koolaid, would fail to see what is obvious to everyone else.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2