Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT

4 posters

Go down

Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT Empty Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 pm

I am impressed.

Not because of political reasons, but because of the fact that he works for 16-18 hours in a day.

I am losing interest to work even for 8 hours!

I am like - why? what for? I need a reason. If they are paying 20 people in TCS to do nothing offshore (not because they are lazy, but because they are clueless to do anything) , or if they work collectively for 1 hour worth work of mine, why should I work so hard?

I am questioning as to why I should work, for my worth, every hour.

Happens or happened to you?

TIA,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT Empty Re: Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:I am impressed.

Not because of political reasons, but because of the fact that he works for 16-18 hours in a day.

I am losing interest to work even for 8 hours!

I am like - why? what for? I need a reason. If they are paying 20 people in TCS to do nothing offshore (not because they are lazy, but because they are clueless to do anything) , or if they work collectively for 1 hour worth work of mine, why should I work so hard?

Happens or happened to you?

TIA,
TS.
it's not only tcs or indian companies; some u.s company is probably paying beatrix kiddo, sam iyar, and SoothBeSold also.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT Empty Re: Modi and Work Ethics with Offshore in IT

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:46 am

TruthSeeker wrote:

Unkil, at your age should should not. Atleast not the same work that a bunch of just-out-of-college kids in India can accomplish at a fraction of what you are paid. The Truth is staring you in your face, and still you keep seeking it elsewhere. HTH.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:09 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:

Unkil, at your age should should not. Atleast not the same work that a bunch of just-out-of-college kids in India can accomplish at a fraction of what you are paid. The Truth is staring you in your face, and still you keep seeking it elsewhere. HTH.

out of college kids in india become FBI agents?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:38 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:

out of college kids in india become FBI agents?

Oops I forgot. I just assumed this was another wash-out, venting at his obsolescence.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down