Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All eyes on Kinnera

2 posters

Go down

All eyes on Kinnera Empty All eyes on Kinnera

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Going forward, I am keeping a close watch on Kinnera. In the light of the recent revelations in which it came out that Tracy has been bitching about Kinnera's marriage and husband ( behind Kinnera's back) it stands to reason that Kinnera should now maintain a safe distance from Tracy if she has respect for her marriage and for her husband.

Back to top Go down

All eyes on Kinnera Empty Re: All eyes on Kinnera

Post by SomeProfile Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:31 am

Translation: Doucheman is stalking married women online.  Razz

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:38 am

On one occasion Kinnera had mentioned to her friends Bittu and Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) that there was a middle eastern guy at her office who was flirting outrageously with her, holding her hands while talking to her and so on. Both Bittu and Tracy advised Kinnera to let the middle eastern guy take Kinnera's relationship with him to its natural conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:On one occasion Kinnera had mentioned to her friends Bittu and Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) that there was a middle eastern guy at her office who was flirting outrageously with her, holding her hands while talking to her and so on. Both Bittu and Tracy advised Kinnera to let the middle eastern guy take Kinnera's relationship with him to its natural conclusion.
Is it also the 'tracy gossiped with your master and your master passed on the gossip to you and here you are revealing it' kinda story? LOL! I'm hearing it for the first time. Thanks for the laughs.

PS1: fyi, mine is an all women practice. I nvr had any middle eastern guy work in any office i worked before.

PS2: I won't respond to any of your future stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Kinnera wrote:

The fuck! What is wrong with you? This is like saying that you closed the barn door after the horse ran away. Won't respond to any future stories, my foot! You have said that half a dozen times in the past two weeks already. And you respond to him every single time.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 pm

BTW, Kinnera, the main reason why I first replied to him in this thread was to hijack this thread away from discussing about you. But you went ahead and responded to him and made this thread about you.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:02 pm

SomeProfile wrote:BTW, Kinnera, the main reason why I first replied to him in this thread was to hijack this thread away from discussing about you. But you went ahead and responded to him and made this thread about you.
I know! but it's hard when i keep getting dragged in and he keeps talking crap. Will try harder to restrain myself. thnx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:On one occasion Kinnera had mentioned to her friends Bittu and Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) that there was a middle eastern guy at her office who was flirting outrageously with her, holding her hands while talking to her and so on. Both Bittu and Tracy advised Kinnera to let the middle eastern guy take Kinnera's relationship with him to its natural conclusion.
Is it also the 'tracy gossiped with your master and your master passed on the gossip to you and here you are revealing it' kinda story? LOL! I'm hearing it for the first time. Thanks for the laughs.

PS1: fyi, mine is an all women practice. I nvr had any middle eastern guy work in any office i worked before.

rofl

P.S. I think he must have mistaken me a middle eastern guy...that explains Al-Akbari's hatred of me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Looks like Kinnera has made up her mind: Tracy Whitney ( who bitches about her marriage and her husband) is more important to her than her own husband. See how Kinnera encourages Tracy to keep posting her vapid stories. Puke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down