Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks?

2 posters

Go down

Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks? Empty Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks?

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:03 pm

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/can-narendra-modi-really-take-on-the-hindu-hawks/articleshow/45582428.cms

It doesn't look like it. RSS chief issued a statement today defending conversions and calling India a Hindu Rashtra.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks? Empty Re: Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks?

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:04 pm

I think we should play a numbers game.

How many times will Comrade invoke Modi on SuCH today?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks? Empty Re: Can Modiji really take on the Hindu hawks?

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I think we should play a numbers game.

But things have taken a turn for the worse here in Brisbane. On day three, proper vegetarian fare was not provided at lunch, as was noticed in the media room as well.

Two Indian players Ishant Sharma and Suresh Raina complained about the same. They then proceeded outside the stadium premises to procure proper vegetarian food for themselves, accompanied by ICC’s ACSU personnel and team director Ravi Shastri.

However on their return, they were told that food or beverages can’t be brought inside the stadium.

The two players consumed their food sitting outside and then returned to the dressing room. It should be noted that Raina isn’t playing in this match, though Ishant is and he bowled for India on the third day.
http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/team-india-unhappy-with-food-in-brisbane/article6710659.ece?homepage=true&utm_source=MostPopular&utm_medium=Homepage&utm_campaign=WidgetPromo

Can Modiji help these two poor cricketers touring Australia as a part of Indian team? Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:I think we should play a numbers game.

But things have taken a turn for the worse here in Brisbane. On day three, proper vegetarian fare was not provided at lunch, as was noticed in the media room as well.

Two Indian players Ishant Sharma and Suresh Raina complained about the same. They then proceeded outside the stadium premises to procure proper vegetarian food for themselves, accompanied by ICC’s ACSU personnel and team director Ravi Shastri.

However on their return, they were told that food or beverages can’t be brought inside the stadium.

The two players consumed their food sitting outside and then returned to the dressing room. It should be noted that Raina isn’t playing in this match, though Ishant is and he bowled for India on the third day.
http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/team-india-unhappy-with-food-in-brisbane/article6710659.ece?homepage=true&utm_source=MostPopular&utm_medium=Homepage&utm_campaign=WidgetPromo

Can Modiji help these two poor cricketers touring Australia as a part of Indian team? Razz

Maybe you can teach them to eat kebabs?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Irrelevant. I was hoping Modiji would make a call to NRI patriots residing in Australia to raise objections and call for Dharnas till the justice (veggied food) is served.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:36 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Irrelevant. I was hoping Modiji would make a call to NRI patriots residing in Australia to raise objections and call for Dharnas till the justice (veggied food) is served.

And that is relevant?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

And that is relevant?
C'mon! they treated him so damn well last month. I'm only asking him to take good care of my favorite team.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

And that is relevant?
C'mon! they treated him so damn well last month. I'm only asking him to take good care of my favorite team.

You should be asking Srinivasan this.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down