Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Terrorist and Bad Terrorist

4 posters

Go down

Good Terrorist and Bad Terrorist Empty Good Terrorist and Bad Terrorist

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 pm

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151849/dr-usman-arshad-mehmood-executed-in-faisalabad

Usman a former soldier of the army’s medical corps, was executed in relation to an attack on the headquarters of the Pakistan Army in 2009 in Rawalpindi. Arshad Mehmood, was executed for an assassination attempt on former military ruler, General (retd.) Pervez Musharraff. Nawaz Sharif lifted the moratorium on the death penalty, sources said. 

http://www.dawn.com/news/1152462/appeal-delayed-against-bail-order-for-mumbai-attack-mastermind-lakhvi

ISLAMABAD: State prosecutor Azhar Chaudhry said Monday he had been forced to delay his appeal against a court order which grants bail to Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, the alleged mastermind of the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai.
A judge in Islamabad's anti-terror court last week had granted bail to Lakhvi, accused for the siege in India's commercial capital that left 166 people dead and was blamed on the banned Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-i-Taiba (LT).
The bail decision had triggered a furious response from New Delhi and Pakistani prosecutors had swiftly announced they would appeal against it.
The challenge was due to be filed on Monday but state prosecutor Mohammad Azhar Chaudhry told AFP he had been unable to proceed.
“I have not yet received a copy of the court (bail) order, which is essential to complete legal formalities,” he told AFP.

Ps: Pakistan will remain Pakistan forever!

Back to top Go down

Good Terrorist and Bad Terrorist Empty Re: Good Terrorist and Bad Terrorist

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm deeply disturbed that the daily perusal of The Dawn has spread from fringe elements a few years ago to the core NRI patriot cadres. Why has this worship of Pakistan caught on? Has Saeed Hafiz been conducting his own ghar wapsi on our NRI patriot brethren?? If they are converting thusly, who will cheer Modiji on his next concert at Madison Gardens?? Oh so many koschens...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:45 pm

The horrific bombings of the school children triggered the recent daily perusal of The Dawn. It's very interesting to see Pak's reaction to it. Why Merlot, you seem to be very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Kinnera wrote:The horrific bombings of the school children triggered the recent daily perusal of The Dawn. It's very interesting to see Pak's reaction to it. Why Merlot, you seem to be very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Yes Kinny, that's how the slide into dangerous ideologies begins. When innocent minds get curious and start reading subversive literature. From there, the slippery slope to becoming a jihadist mole is a quick, short one. So yes, I worry for you and I also worry for Modiji. With jihadist moles among his groupies, it can't be a very secure feeling...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:The horrific bombings of the school children triggered the recent daily perusal of The Dawn. It's very interesting to see Pak's reaction to it. Why Merlot, you seem to be very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Yes Kinny, that's how the slide into dangerous ideologies begins. When innocent minds get curious and start reading subversive literature. From there, the slippery slope to becoming a jihadist mole is a quick, short one. So yes, I worry for you and I also worry for Modiji. With jihadist moles among his groupies, it can't be a very secure feeling...
I thought you guys are more worried about the chaddi moles rather than the jihadist moles. chaddi moles > jihadist moles anyday, no?

'>' = more dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I thought you guys are more worried about the chaddi moles rather than the jihadist moles. chaddi moles > jihadist moles anyday, no?

'>' = more dangerous.

Nah. Chaddis are limpwristed aloo aloo eaters. To become dangerous, they need to heed Savarkar and Ashdoc and eat more goat. Lots more goat.

In any event, my worries are on behalf of Modiji. He fears jihadist moles more than anything else.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

'>' = more dangerous.

Nah. Chaddis are limpwristed aloo aloo eaters. To become dangerous, they need to heed Savarkar and Ashdoc and eat more goat. Lots more goat.

In any event, my worries are on behalf of Modiji. He fears jihadist moles more than anything else.
He's on line with most world leaders and the majority of world population and rightfully so, no?  With Pakistan as the neighbor, who wouldn't?

PS: Glad you are not worried about the chaddies. I thought you were shit scared of them Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

'>' = more dangerous.

He's on line with most world leaders and the majority of world population and rightfully so, no?  With Pakistan as the neighbor, who wouldn't?

The difference is that chaddis see jihadis everywhere. Anyone who disagrees with them must be a jihadist. That scarediness is unmatched in the world. The limpwristedness is truly beyond compare.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

'>' = more dangerous.

The difference is that chaddis see jihadis everywhere. Anyone who disagrees with them must be a jihadist. That scarediness is unmatched in the world. The limpwristedness is truly beyond compare.
I thought it's the other way around. You guys see chaddies everywhere. Any criticism of the jihadists or their supporters or their ideology sets off a strong reaction with the apologists such as yourself and you immediately catagorize the other as a chaddi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Kinnera wrote:

PS: Glad you are not worried about the chaddies. I thought you were shit scared of them Razz
Worried about chaddies? Haha. Not at all. They do get in the way but peeling one off a willing hip takes no more than a second.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Worried about chaddies? Haha. Not at all. They do get in the way but peeling one off a willing hip takes no more than a second.
If you are not, then leave the chaddies and Modi aside. What makes you think that Pakistan courts which granted bail to the mastermind of a horrific terrorist attacks in a neighboring country which killed 166 innocents has the resolve to fight terrorism? (That too after they had a similar kind in their own land? No lessons learned?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

If you are not, then leave the chaddies and Modi aside. What makes you think that Pakistan courts which granted bail to the mastermind of a horrific terrorist attacks in a neighboring country which killed 166 innocents has the resolve to fight terrorism? (That too after they had a similar kind in their own land? No lessons learned?)

Oh you'll have to pose that koschen to the various Paki experts here: Upps aunty, Rawmotions etc who have spent a lifetime studying that country. My own uninformed take is that the prosecution was a sham and any self-respecting court would have trashed it.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Oh you'll have to pose that koschen to the various Paki experts here: Upps aunty, Rawmotions etc who have spent a lifetime studying that country. My own uninformed take is that the prosecution was a sham and any self-respecting court would have trashed it.
Ya, you are an expert on the chaddies coz you have spent a lifetime thrashing them. You aren't an expert on the jihadists or Pakistan. I didn't expect an informed take on it from you Smile. Anyway, have a good day/night.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Good terrorist is Sharif Terrorist (ie Nawaz Sharif Terrorist).
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Kinnera wrote:

A judge in Islamabad's anti-terror court last week had granted bail to Lakhvi, accused for the siege in India's commercial capital that left 166 people dead and was blamed on the banned Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-i-Taiba (LT).
The bail decision had triggered a furious response from New Delhi and Pakistani prosecutors had swiftly announced they would appeal against it.
The challenge was due to be filed on Monday but state prosecutor Mohammad Azhar Chaudhry told AFP he had been unable to proceed.
“I have not yet received a copy of the court (bail) order, which is essential to complete legal formalities,” he told AFP.

>>>Of course! Even this appeals charade is probably a façade, considering even worthies like Hillary are calling Pakistan on its duplicity. Rest assured that the world's attention will turn elsewhere and Pakistan will go back to the usual paradigm i.e. atrocities against Hindu infidels don't matter and terrorists will be welcome. India is wasting its breath expecting a serious response.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

>>>Of course! Even this appeals charade is probably a façade, considering even worthies like Hillary are calling Pakistan on its duplicity. Rest assured that the world's attention will turn elsewhere and Pakistan will go back to the usual paradigm i.e. atrocities against Hindu infidels don't matter and terrorists will be welcome. India is wasting its breath expecting a serious response.
Yes! US is now leveraged in Afghanistan. Recent events (Army Chief's Visit to US) has laid the groundwork for a new engagement with Pakistan. $1 billion given recently and their joint efforts in Afghanistan (to rehabilitate Taliban) are all proofs of new engagement. When US is leveraged, Pakistan tests the waters by doing things inimical to India, to confirm the limits of american response, knowing well that US wont respond for incidents not affecting US.

This happened in the recent attack in J&K, a week after the US-Pakistan engagement, 
where US refused to blame the attack on Foreign infiltrators from Pakistan. 

India should expect much more tests from Pakistan in the immediate future.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Yes! US is now leveraged in Afghanistan. Recent events (Army Chief's Visit to US) has laid the groundwork for a new engagement with Pakistan. $1 billion given recently and their joint efforts in Afghanistan (to rehabilitate Taliban) are all proofs of new engagement. When US is leveraged, Pakistan tests the waters by doing things inimical to India, to confirm the limits of american response, knowing well that US wont respond for incidents not affecting US.

This happened in the recent attack in J&K, a week after the US-Pakistan engagement, 
where US refused to blame the attack on Foreign infiltrators from Pakistan. 

India should expect much more tests from Pakistan in the immediate future.

>>>>And this is one of the follies of American myopia, not realizing you are not going to win friends this way. This time it could be somewhat different, in that the India is figuring prominently in geopolitics as well as economics. That is  not to say India should not be on guard. At the end of the day, the Blanche DuBois-like dependence on the kindness of strangers not a fool-proof model in geopolitics.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down