Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exercise

Go down

exercise  Empty exercise

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm

so in an insignificant kind of family setting today, i declared that i am completely fine with my body image. not just that, i actually like my roli poli figure and am self-impressed at how i can walk like a gundi *displayed the gundi walk*.

daughter cheered it. xh was immediately NOOOOOO

so now i got pretend-mad (aided by daughter) and asked if he thought i was fat. he replied with an affirmative no, but then slowly added that i had lost good weight last year, and why was i throwing all that up. I said because i am fine with my body now. so he asked if i can atleast make my face better and get rid of that double chin which wasn't there until last month. to which i called him fat. so now he felt offended .... anyway (d recorded this btw)

later he tried truce with giving me chicken chilli bites, but i proudly refused calling him 'mota' again, and began walking around the house.

it was getting boring, so i began a new game. Son's soccer ball was lying in the house so i began dribbling it across my walk path, with a goal that it should not hit any furniture or wall.

10 minutes and I am dripping with sweat. Seemingly simple exercise but quite grueling. Will keep this one up. 

He did manage to make me eat one chilli bite.

Back to top Go down