Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools

3 posters

Go down

left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools Empty left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:19 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/29/health/california-boy-vaccine-school/

most of these idiots who don't vaccinate are upper middle class or rich left wing nut jobs. they should be banned from public schools IMO for the greater good and safety of other kids.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools Empty Re: left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:37 pm

I thought it was the religious nut jobs who don't get their children vaccinated. In any case, they should be booked for endangering the life of their own children and others in the society. I hope such a law will be passed.

Back to top Go down

left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools Empty Re: left wing nut jobs who need to be banned from public schools

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Kinnera wrote:I thought it was the religious nut jobs who don't get their children vaccinated. In any case, they should be booked for endangering the life of their own children and others in the society. I hope such a law will be passed.

no the general demographics of those who refuse to vaccinate are usually white and privileged.  that could be republicans or democrats. i've heard that these are mostly lefty white women who think they know more than the healthcare system, but this article says otherwise (i.e. they are about equal):
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/08/14/rich_kids_and_vaccination_is_not_vaccinating_your_child_a_new_status_symbol.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:04 pm

here is another article:
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2009/05/08/who-doesnt-vaccinate/#.VMv_tWh4pWY

As compared with the undervaccinated children, the unvaccinated children were more likely to be male, to be white, to belong to households with higher income, to have a married mother with a college education, and to live with four or more other children. Other studies have shown that children who are unvaccinated are likely to belong to families that intentionally refuse vaccines, whereas children who are undervaccinated are likely to have missed some vaccinations because of factors related to the health care system or sociodemographic characteristics.

http://jezebel.com/rich-people-in-hollywood-arent-vaccinating-their-childr-1633139304
(read the comments section!)
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I thought it was the religious nut jobs who don't get their children vaccinated. In any case, they should be booked for endangering the life of their own children and others in the society. I hope such a law will be passed.

no the general demographics of those who refuse to vaccinate are usually white and privileged.  that could be republicans or democrats. i've heard that these are mostly lefty white women who think they know more than the healthcare system, but this article says otherwise (i.e. they are about equal):
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/08/14/rich_kids_and_vaccination_is_not_vaccinating_your_child_a_new_status_symbol.html
Hmmm....so it's about the same with extreme religious nut jobs and extreme lefties. I can visualize the extreme lefty kinds: the ones like steve jobs who even refused his cancer treatment and wanted to go the natural way.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:31 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/01/26/the-biggest-myth-about-vaccine-deniers-that-theyre-all-a-bunch-of-hippie-liberals/

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm

damn they won't even let us own this one thing. cruel! in any case if in the developed world you want to find opinions that are at once odd and uninformed, your best bet is the good ole us of a.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Anecdotally speaking, the two women I know who refused to vaccinate their kids are new-age, liberal, Democrat, well-educated Indian women.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Anecdotally speaking, the two women I know who refused to vaccinate their kids are new-age, liberal, Democrat, well-educated Indian women.

that's the main problem.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:07 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/31/us/vaccine-critics-turn-defensive-over-measles.html?
But when the school sent her home with a letter, Ms. McDonald’s daughter was so concerned about missing two weeks of advanced-placement classes that she suggested simply getting a measles inoculation.

“I said, ‘No, absolutely not,’ “ Ms. McDonald said. “I said, ‘I’d rather you miss an entire semester than you get the shot.’ “
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:13 am

a post in the comments section of the times article:

When I was a boy in the 1950's, I came down with the measles -- and all the parents in the neighborhood brought their kids over to get exposed. It was the same when a neighborhood kid came down with chicken pox and the mumps. These "diseases" are designed by nature to properly mature our immune systems through a natural process that is significantly different than vaccinations.
The vaccination industry is perpetuating one of the great hoaxes in history. The 25 mandated vaccinations from birth to 15 months short-circuit children's immune system development toward humoral )"antibodies"), in contrast to cell-mediated (macrophages). Epidemiological data shows a linear correlation between the increase in vaccinations and the increase in autoimmune diseases that today could legitimately be called epidemic.
What about those kids who get complications with measles and are left debilitated or die? Worldwide the percentage of fatalities is 0.001% -- the vast majority children in Africa who are malnourished and/or whose immune systems are already compromised. The use of oxidative therapies (high dose vitamin C, ozone, silver, etc.) would reduce the risk to statistically insignificant. Unfortunately, these protocols are non-patentable so, because there are not billions of dollars to be made, no studies are performed proving their efficacy. Quite the contrary: The last thing the medical establishment wants are effective alternatives to compete with the vaccine and antibiotic cash cow.

we should send this moron to liberia so he can get ebola immunity.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down