Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

now romney likes left wing media polls

+3
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
7 posters

Go down

now romney likes left wing media polls Empty now romney likes left wing media polls

Post by truthbetold Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Now that romneypulled even or surging ahead in polls, right wing quotes those polls to show he is ahead.
this election is the tighest race in recent history. Bush gore was not tight. Every one thought gore will win but bush surprised. 2012 again has come down to ohio.
obama did well in final debate but he lost too much ground in first debate. Romney's rise may have slowed but obama is not gaining new voters.
. My prediction romney will win.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

now romney likes left wing media polls Empty Re: now romney likes left wing media polls

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm

nate silver's blog is still calling the electoral college for the president. he is giving him 68% odds. he called every state correctly in 2008 with the one lone exception he got wrong -- indiana.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

now romney likes left wing media polls Empty Re: now romney likes left wing media polls

Post by southindian Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

truthbetold wrote:Now that romneypulled even or surging ahead in polls, right wing quotes those polls to show he is ahead.
this election is the tighest race in recent history. Bush gore was not tight. Every one thought gore will win but bush surprised. 2012 again has come down to ohio.
obama did well in final debate but he lost too much ground in first debate. Romney's rise may have slowed but obama is not gaining new voters.

Independents taken for a ride in this election. I'm surprised how these people can't see through this Joker, Romney. All they have to do is to just watch videos from April-May-June.

I'm learning that blatant lies can win elections when people are as gullible as Americans.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:52 pm

As the race stands today, Obama wins. If Romney gains another point or two, he wins. The question is whether he can continue the gains he made this month. My feeling is that the race is in a hold pattern with neither side gaining over the other. The race has been this way for at least a week now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:14 am

truthbetold wrote:Now that romneypulled even or surging ahead in polls, right wing quotes those polls to show he is ahead.

>>>I don't know.. still close, but have got it to hand it to the Romney camp in strategically narrowing this down to "jobs". Romney seems to be getting away with his budget "math" and no specifics, at least consistent ones anyway.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:24 am

Leave it to the Lord

The Americans will get what they deserve and truly reap the benefits.

Praise the Lord.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 am

Battle between two phonies. Do not bother.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:54 am

Romney's lies we're repeatedly countered by many including Obama and Clinton . Some people refuse to listen. Romney is much better than other extremists in right wing.
In terms of states, I see fl, co, vi falling to Romney . Wi. Io, Ng going Obama way. Ohio will be the decider. If Ohio falls early wi, io may follow to Romney.
Race is creeping its head .
Obama has an excellent ground game and it needs to pull him through.
There are 10 more days but Romney has the wind behind him.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down