Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made Tea for 9 People thrice!

2 posters

Go down

Made Tea for 9 People thrice! Empty Made Tea for 9 People thrice!

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Of course, India vs Pak match at home.

I dozed off for at least 20 minutes in between, and I finally declared - This was too one sided!

Its high time we stopped attaching so much importance to India vs Pak clash, given the fact that Pakistan is hardly a team to survive against WI or even be beaten by Zim or Bangladesh!

It is no longer a match, a match of 2 equals.

Looking forward to the real match against SA. Love that AB guy!

But I wish he gets out the first ball.

Go India GOOOOOOOOOOOO! :-)

I think India has it to go all 9 yards, but thats what is exciting about ODIs. 

You never know! :-)

Anyone watching?

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Made Tea for 9 People thrice! Empty Re: Made Tea for 9 People thrice!

Post by nevada Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Cricket forum hardly has any followers, post on the main forum.
Yes, it was one sided but totally enjoyed the Ind Vs Pak match. You are right, this is no longer a match between equals. I think the last time it was, was in 2003 world cup where Sachin played his best WC innings. I think for Indian fans it is just the fear of India turning complacent and losing to Pak.
The Ind-SA match was amazing too, I slept after India's batting ended, expecting SA to win with 5-6 overs to spare. Woke up and checked the score first thing in the morning, what a surprise! I think India have done enough to show that they mean business and are keen on keeping the world cup.
Our middle order sucks though, with no one of the caliber of Yuvi and Dhoni appearing to be a shadow of his former self. 
But so far, this has been a great start by India. Hope they can keep up the momentum and get lucky at the right times.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:23 am

Hi Nevada,

My only concern is that India might lose their mojo playing with these associate nations, before hitting much powerful in playoffs.

Pakistan is only half as good as WI. They got lucky to win even against Zim. To win against them is NO longer a sleepless night for me, going forward.

What did come out from India win against SA is that India wins matches because of bowling, even when their batting is all most talk about. To get SA out for >180 is no small effort.

It is the bowlers who will win us the WC in 2014, just like in 1983. The bowlers and fielders are India's dark horses.

Looks like it will be India vs. England in QF. England are pretty bad in ODIs, surprisingly, against their performance in Tests or even T20s. So, it will be SF. 

My intuition says SL is peaking right now.

Go India!

Jai Hind,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down