Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moral policing

4 posters

Go down

moral policing Empty moral policing

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

http://www.storypick.com/goons-attack-a-couple-in-jharkhand/

This disturbing video posted by Vijay Singh from Dainik Bhaskar on Facebook shows goons in Jharkhand attacking a young couple with sticks in a secluded area. The girl pleads for mercy while her frightened friend breaks down, kneeling in front of the attackers.

The attackers even have the audacity to film their act & distribute it.

Back to top Go down

moral policing Empty Re: moral policing

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:15 pm

what was that all about?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:what was that all about?

i know! a couple meeting in jungle gets beaten up. we bimaru and all that stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

i know! a couple meeting in jungle gets beaten up. we bimaru and all that stuff.
Oh! Ok. That's normal in any part of India but the audacity to post the video has to do with chaddi-typical judgement

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:20 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Oh! Ok. That's normal in any part of India but the audacity to post the video has to do with chaddi-typical judgement

It is all made up...by Commies and Cong(i). Look at the way the guy beating and the girl shows no marks on the arms or clutching her arms. She just shouts and and "cries" If somebody is beaten on the arms REALLy they ill be holding their arms tight and try to pull the hands away and hid them between their legs.

only Mians and Maulanas will be shedding crocodile tears....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

It is all made up...by Commies and Cong(i). Look at the way the guy beating and the girl shows no marks on the arms or clutching her arms. She just shouts and and "cries" If somebody is beaten on the arms REALLy they ill be holding their arms tight and try to pull the hands away and hid them between their legs.

only Mians and Maulanas will be shedding crocodile tears....

Upps Aunty, even by your own very low standards, this must be one of the most cretinous posts of all times. Congratulations on successfully lowering the bar further, just when we think you've hit the bottom.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:06 pm

A Whatsapp picture of a male student of a college near Mangalore lying across the laps of four of his uniformed female classmates in a college classroom, has raised the hackles of the moral police in Mangalore.

A group of self styled vigilantes abducted and assaulted a 20-year old male student of the college on Sunday after wrongly identifying him as the one who was posing in his college uniform across the laps of four of his female classmates.

The vigilantes abducted Mohammed Riyaz, a final year student of computer science, in Surathkal near Mangalore on Sunday after the amusing picture of the college students went viral via Whatsapp.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/whatsapp-picture-raises-hackles-of-moral-police-in-mangalore/

I told ya, this isn't a bimaru specific trait.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
A Whatsapp picture of a male student of a college near Mangalore lying across the laps of four of his uniformed female classmates in a college classroom, has raised the hackles of the moral police in Mangalore.

A group of self styled vigilantes abducted and assaulted a 20-year old male student of the college on Sunday after wrongly identifying him as the one who was posing in his college uniform across the laps of four of his female classmates.

The vigilantes abducted Mohammed Riyaz, a final year student of computer science, in Surathkal near Mangalore on Sunday after the amusing picture of the college students went viral via Whatsapp.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/whatsapp-picture-raises-hackles-of-moral-police-in-mangalore/

Love jihad, sir, is a national threat. We shall courageously fight the attempts of those vile Muslims to seduce our women in every part of India, and not limit our crusade to only the Bimaru states.

Eat more goat. Get tough. Stop Muslim boys from lying across the laps of Hindu girls! Jai Shri Ram.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Love jihad, sir, is a national threat. We shall courageously fight the attempts of those vile Muslims to seduce our women in every part of India, and not limit our crusade to only the Bimaru states.

Eat more goat. Get tough. Stop Muslim boys from lying across the laps of Hindu girls! Jai Shri Ram.
Dude! You too heard about Love jihad?

Apparently you may have watched that CNN-IBN program in India detailing motives of terrorist group luring young girls with sexual acts, forcing them to join in their activities. Many Indian parents have complained when their daughters did not return. Its a widely known issue that you are also aware of.

I have spoken to families in India asking them to discuss this with their daughters.

It was disturbing and if you have a daughter then you should be concerned.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Wait.. a young 20 yr old, a man with 4 (FOUR) women, on their laps posing and picturing... Definitely, muslim women would not have done that and hindu man could not have done that. Therefore it has to be a muslim mand and 4 seduced hindu women. So it is well within the parameters of Ghar Vapasi program.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:09 pm

I didn't want to want that video when you posted coz i knew it's going to be gory. I didn't want to upset my moods. Picked up the courage to watch it now. Horrible! Which culture allows the beating of a woman like that? Bastards! Who the heck are they to lay down the rules of morality and dictate others what to do and what not to do! I think India needs stricter laws to punish the ones venturing to be the 'moral police'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down