Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Obama...

4 posters

Go down

Would Obama... Empty Would Obama...

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:24 pm

...have a whole Tibetan Buddhist ceremony at the WH?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Would Obama... Empty Re: Would Obama...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:59 pm

what's the latest he has done to piss off the right? it's like a daily whine fest.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what's the latest he has done to piss off the right? it's like a daily whine fest.

oh...that will be when he orders a month long Ramzan fast and feast and iftar party along with wailing prayers blaring from the WH loud speakers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what's the latest he has done to piss off the right? it's like a daily whine fest.

People who aren't watching Season 3 of House of Cards demonstrate themselves as remarkably clueless when responding here and talking about left/right wing.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

People who aren't watching Season 3 of House of Cards demonstrate themselves as remarkably clueless when responding here and talking about left/right wing.

i'm waiting for some people at home to catch up on season 2 before starting on season 3.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i'm waiting for some people at home to catch up on season 2 before starting on season 3.

So now you're watching the American version?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

not now. i watched the first two seasons some time ago. first season was ok. second was quite predictable. hope the third is better.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

not now. i watched the first two seasons some time ago. first season was ok. second was quite predictable. hope the third is better.

Quite an evolution from here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10561-house-of-cards#143339 wrote:my sis and bil didn't know about the original and were raving about the netflix version. i turned them onto the BBC version and they cussed me for putting them off the american netflix version. i haven't watched a single episode of the remake. probably won't based on the reviews here and what i heard from sis and bil after their intro to the BBC version.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10561-house-of-cards#143339 wrote:my sis and bil didn't know about the original and were raving about the netflix version. i turned them onto the BBC version and they cussed me for putting them off the american netflix version. i haven't watched a single episode of the remake. probably won't based on the reviews here and what i heard from sis and bil after their intro to the BBC version.

looks like you gave the rest of that thread a miss, particularly this post.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

looks like you gave the rest of that thread a miss, particularly this post.

Yep. I forgot about the later posts of the thread. Stay off the spoiler alerts from Monday I guess
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:20 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/23/fashion/house-of-cards-binge-television.html

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down