Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the delhi rapist says...

+12
Merlot Daruwala
truthbetold
garam_kuta
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
swapna
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
confuzzled dude
pravalika nanda
southindian
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the delhi rapist says... - Page 2 Empty Re: the delhi rapist says...

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:Forget about salivating CD, Thomas and others on this....how did the Tihar jail, GoI allow the BBC interview?

Looks like in this case, someone did oblige the gora skin and/or bribe.

New Delhi: With a documentary on 16 December, 2012 gangrape creating a storm, an internal inquiry of the Home Ministry has found that permission for taking the interview by a British filmmaker of a rape convict was granted by the ministry in July 2013, which lawyers consider "contravention" of jail manuals.

While granting the permission, the Home Ministry put the conditions that the rapist has to give his consent for the interview and the Tihar jail authorities will watch the raw footage of the film and give its consent before its telecast.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150303/nation-crime/article/delhi-gangrape-documentary-permission-interview-rapist-given-home
-> On the dot, SI. Thanks to BJP.

They were in power in July 2013?

So, Comrade, the Congress government approved the filming and the BJP government is now blocking the broadcast?

what time is it? 

groundhog time
Huh! It was obvious that I misread it as July 2014.

Thanks to Congress.  

Happy now!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Thanks to Congress.  

Happy now!

It is obvious that all of India's or maybe even the world's troubles are caused by the BJP, according to you, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Thanks to Congress.  

Happy now!

It is obvious that all of India's or maybe even the world's troubles are caused by the BJP, according to you, Comrade.
In case you haven't noticed I have not blamed the BJP for trying to block the showing of film.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150303/nation-crime/article/delhi-gangrape-documentary-permission-interview-rapist-given-home
-> On the dot, SI. Thanks to BJP.

They were in power in July 2013?

So, Comrade, the Congress government approved the filming and the BJP government is now blocking the broadcast?

what time is it? 

groundhog time

Thanks to Congress.  

Happy now!
No Problem CD.

Live and Learn Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Thanks to Congress.  

Happy now!

In case you haven't noticed I have not blamed the BJP for trying to block the showing of film.

Yes. Very magnanimous of you, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
truthbetold wrote:In a civilized society in 21st century, there is no place for cruel and unusual punishment.  Castration is a cruel and unusual punishment.

in a civilized society there is no place for child molesters and child rapists either.
Max
You cannot make up your own definitions when you please. Unfortunately abhorrent people and acts are part of human societies for very long time including civilized societies.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
truthbetold wrote:In a civilized society in 21st century, there is no place for cruel and unusual punishment.  Castration is a cruel and unusual punishment.

in a civilized society there is no place for child molesters and child rapists either.
Max
You cannot make up your own definitions when you please. Unfortunately abhorrent people and acts are part of human societies for very long time including civilized societies.
Yes, he's doing exactly that. If they have no place in society, then they go to prison to re-educate their thinking, that is the only hope. Rape is about subjugating and causing pain and suffering to another person. A rapist after CC will find another way to hurt people. But forget all that, I'm shocked that Max of all people continues to think CC, which is an act of extreme cruelty is a valid option.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:the rapists' lawyers also hold the same belief...

"The lawyers who defended the gang in court express similarly extreme views about women who venture out at night. In a previous televised interview, lawyer AP Singh said: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."
As much as I hate to say this, The blame squarely lies with my Indian-Hindu culturewhere women are still looked down upon and not seen as equals, more so than in any other cultures.
Seriously?

by my he means yours
Hmmm...
Blaming women for rape is what hundreds of millions of men here are taught to believe.

And the code for women in this country is simple: Dress modestly, don't go out at night, don't go to bars and clubs, don't go out alone. If you break the code, you will be blamed for the consequences.

But how different were the convicted rapist's words from comments that Manohar Lal Khattar, the top elected official of Haryana state made last year?

"If a girl is dressed decently, a boy will not look at her in the wrong way," Khattar told reporters, "Freedom has to be limited. These short clothes are Western influences. Our country's tradition asks girls to dress decently."

The convicted rapist learned only what he has heard leaders in his community say, said Jagmati Sangwan, a women's rights activist who heads the All India Democratic Women's Association.

In 2009 when a rightwing Hindu group attacked women in a pub in the southern state of Karnataka, then-Chief Minister B.S. Yeddyurappa said that he wanted to "end the culture of boys and girls roaming around in malls holding hands."

Women leaders are not immune.

When a female journalist was shot dead in 2008 while driving home from work well past midnight, New Delhi's top official at the time, Sheila Dixit, make clear she partly blamed the victim.

"All by herself till 3 a.m. at night in a city where people believe...you know...you should not be so adventurous," she told reporters.
http://news.yahoo.com/murderer-rapists-views-reflect-those-many-india-101711719.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:23 am

bbc4 aired the documentary earlier than planned. watched it. disturbing as expected.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 am

bw wrote:bbc4 aired the documentary earlier than planned. watched it. disturbing as expected.

People in the US can watch it on YouTube. This may be blocked in India.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:58 am

Searched, found and watched for 15 seconds.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 am

I still don't know why this show should be banned. It does have a lot of good messages and lessons to learn. Disturbing, yes; but how else are they planning to change things. Just too bad that someone from uk had to come and do this. India is still not there where people can introspect in an honest manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:30 am

it also has a lot of English material for ff and max to wank themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:42 am

southindian wrote:Searched, found and watched for 15 seconds.
Most people in India watched it on BBC on Wednesday night.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:46 am

I watched it first thing in the morning. It's a very well made documentary. It's a shame that it's been banned in India. Indians don't have the courage to look deep into their mentality, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:07 am

Not sure why they didn't interview the victim's friend who was with her. 

Despite the rapist's views, the people who come off worse than the rapists are the defense lawyers. The film explores the background of the offenders a little bit - the poverty, lack of education, attitudes towards women, violence etc. But none of them explain the mentality of the lawyers. They are supposedly educated, not poor, but the way he speaks about setting errant female family members on fire is unbelievable. And he'd do that in a farm house! They sound like they are straight out of a movie or something.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 am

Most Indians are very narrow minded, though educated. They may believe they are liberal, but deep inside they are not. The younger generation are a better lot. There's a lot of hope there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:21 am

It is even more tragic that the case is still dragging on. On the one hand call the girl "Indian's Daughter" and on the other treat the Daughter's rapist with a kid glove. The worst of the 5 offenders was the youngest guy and he gets to live bcz he was ONLY 17 when he committed the crime...

So what.... if he did adult-category crime, then treat him as an adult. He was the guy who inserted the rod. He deserves the punishment that I outlined in another post.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:It is even more tragic that the case is still dragging on. On the one hand call the girl "Indian's Daughter" and on the other treat the Daughter's rapist with a kid glove. The worst of the 5 offenders was the youngest guy and he gets to live bcz he was ONLY 17 when he committed the crime...

So what.... if he did adult-category crime, then treat him as an adult.  He was the guy who inserted the rod.  He deserves the punishment that I outlined in another post.  
Exactly! If it were in US, he'd have been treated like an adult. No mercy shown, and rightfully so.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I still don't know why this show should be banned.

it's a documentary, not a "show."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
Kinnera wrote:The moral superiority, the judgements, the assumptions, the gossips and the associated harassment and the support for such behavior....haven't we seen all that on these forums? Same kind of attitude is expressed by the rapist and his lawers. I am surprised that the very same ppl who exhibited all those traits are bewildered by that. Such is the world!

Who are these people?

she is probably referring to the women who for years actively aided and abetted the shockingly atavistic and crude output from a poster variously known as bittu or mohinder singh on sulekha and in later years, here.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 pm

I don't see the point of the ban in India if they only banned it on NDTV, but most people watched it on BBC.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:It is even more tragic that the case is still dragging on. On the one hand call the girl "Indian's Daughter" and on the other treat the Daughter's rapist with a kid glove. The worst of the 5 offenders was the youngest guy and he gets to live bcz he was ONLY 17 when he committed the crime...

So what.... if he did adult-category crime, then treat him as an adult.  He was the guy who inserted the rod.  He deserves the punishment that I outlined in another post.  

sam, yaar, the rationale is that he's too young to have the mental maturity to understand the seriousness and consequences of his actions.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 pm

didn't know all the maturity comes between 17.5 and 18 years of age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:11 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I still don't know why this show should be banned.

it's a documentary, not a "show."

I bet you will also find fault with the usage "Rod" instead of the CORRECT terminology "PIPE".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
ashaNirasha wrote:
Kinnera wrote:The moral superiority, the judgements, the assumptions, the gossips and the associated harassment and the support for such behavior....haven't we seen all that on these forums? Same kind of attitude is expressed by the rapist and his lawers. I am surprised that the very same ppl who exhibited all those traits are bewildered by that. Such is the world!

Who are these people?

she is probably referring to the women who for years actively aided and abetted the shockingly atavistic and crude output from a poster variously known as bittu or mohinder singh on sulekha and in later years, here.
What's atavistic is the judgment calls that ppl make on deciding for the women on who they need to interact with and who they shouldn't and if they went against their grain, feel entitled to character assassinate them and harass them. Same mentality as the rapist and his lawyers. No difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:didn't know all the maturity comes between 17.5 and 18 years of age.

I'll take your word that you don't know.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:21 pm

swapna wrote:

sam, yaar, the rationale is that he's too young to have the mental maturity to understand the seriousness and consequences of his actions.

I know all that crap and the "intention" behind the law as it was passed decades ago.

By your own "maturity" crap men and women attain maturity at a much earlier age, and voting age was also modified and lowered. And, if this Kid can have the maturity to know the consequences of being on a bus at night 11 PM, then he also knows the consequences of raping.

Oh...now even Dr. Patchauri also claims he did not mean what he did, and of course you understand both and support these types under the pretext of "liberalism" and "intelligence" and "humanism"....

All of you screwed up liberals should google and find out what Mario Cuomo - that flaming liberal - said about the famous Dukakis question.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:didn't know all the maturity comes between 17.5 and 18 years of age.

You are a genius. You must be the know-all. So can you pls confirm if all the maturity comes between 17.5 and 18 yrs of age?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

You are a genius. You must be the know-all. So can you pls confirm if all the maturity comes between 17.5 and 18 yrs of age?

why do you have this pathological need to come to the defense of Tracy all the time? Act your age and stop playing tag team with Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) like a little kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

why do you have this pathological need to come to the defense of Tracy all the time? Act your age and stop playing tag team with Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) like a little kid.
Here comes the morally superior of all, the who is way above any of those moral police chaddies and that rapist and his lawyers.

Ask yourself why you have this pathological need to go on the offensive against others who you have nothing to do with you. Why can't you mind your own business and let ppl be?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

not all, but some does. moreover, 18 appears to be the age that indian law has specified for trial as an adult.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

Here comes the morally superior of all, the who is way above any of those moral police chaddies and that rapist and his lawyers.

Ask yourself why you have this pathological need to go on the offensive against others who you have nothing to do with you. Why can't you mind your own business and let ppl be?

Tracy had recently posted that she is going out on a date with some new bakra i mean some new guy. given the number of posts she has been making recently though the inference is that the date did not go well. Why don't you be a true friend and find some nice bakra i mean Indian guy for your good friend? stop wasting your time and her time on trivial things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm

didn't know if people ask other people a legit question regarding their post, they should be accused of 'defending' someone else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:didn't know if people ask other people a legit question regarding their post, they should be accused of 'defending' someone else...

didn't your good friend kinnera play tag team with you when you were fighting with Hellsangel on this forum? Later the two of you did the same thing with bw, with me, and now with flimflam (swapna). I deplore the disgusting behavior of the two of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

Tracy had recently posted that she is going out on a date with some new bakra i mean some new guy. given the number of posts she has been making recently though the inference is that the date did not go well. Why don't you be a true friend and find some nice bakra i mean Indian guy for your good friend?  stop wasting your time and her time on trivial things.
See...this is what it is. It's none of your f'ing business who she goes out with. It's her life and she has every right to do whatever with it. What's your problem? who are you or anyone to decide for her on what she needs to do?

PS: All of you who are bewildered at what the rapist and his lawyers said or what the moral police chaddies are doing to girls in India, pls look within.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Tracy had recently posted that she is going out on a date with some new bakra i mean some new guy. given the number of posts she has been making recently though the inference is that the date did not go well. Why don't you be a true friend and find some nice bakra i mean Indian guy for your good friend?  stop wasting your time and her time on trivial things.
See...this is what it is. It's none of your f'ing business who she goes out with. It's her life and she has every right to do whatever with it. What's your problem? who are you or anyone to decide for her on what she needs to do?

PS: All of you who are bewildered at what the rapist and his lawyers said or what the moral police chaddies are doing to girls in India, pls look within.

if tracy thought it was none of my business she should not have posted on this subject voluntarily on this forum. obviously tracy was looking for some suggestions/guidance/feedback. that is what i am doing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:16 pm

The juvenile in this case should definitely have been tried as an adult. They probably didn't have existing laws but I was surprised that the Verma Committee didn't make recommendations for addressing that. Also, the maximum punishment the committee recommended was life imprisonment not death sentence.

If the rapists and lawyers hold such views, and the public demand the sort of punishments that Uppili wants, India might as well give up all pretention, and merge with Saudi or Pakistan or Afghanistan or whatever.

If I remember right, the high school kids in Steubenville were tried as minors. 
I'm also reminded of the Vanderbilt case where defense blamed college culture or some such thing.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:24 pm

wait... I am all confused now... Was the girl who was raped in that bus and 'Rodded" named 'Tracy?" I thought she was an Indian girl..and why are we talking about some Tracy and her Bakra BF when discussing the "Indian Daughter" and how her rape was viewed by others?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:29 pm

It is indeed ironic that this was posted on this thread.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:34 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:

It is indeed ironic that this was posted on this thread.

The conversation deviated after Tracy had an argument with swapna and Kinnera came to the defense of her good friend Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Th stupid Govt and all agencies - instead of rushing to take action against BBC and others - should speed up the judiciary process to completion before all the accused die in the jail (or worse...all in the victim's family die).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:39 pm

The life sentence in India is not the same as the life sentence in US. A life sentence in US is a full term life sentence. Sometimes, they are given several life sentences (even without a chance for a parole) to rule out any possibility for the convict to come out into the outside world.  It's not the same in India. The max # of years in India for a life sentence is just 14 yrs and in most cases, ppl get out before that.
I know a couple of ppl who were given life sentences for murder who came out of jail in just seven years. They somehow managed to come out in half the time. 

The terms for life sentencing needs to change in India if capital sentencing is going to be abolished.

Back to top Go down

Post by faustianbargain2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:The juvenile in this case should definitely have been tried as an adult. They probably didn't have existing laws but I was surprised that the Verma Committee didn't make recommendations for addressing that. Also, the maximum punishment the committee recommended was life imprisonment not death sentence.

If the rapists and lawyers hold such views, and the public demand the sort of punishments that Uppili wants, India might as well give up all pretention, and merge with Saudi or Pakistan or Afghanistan or whatever.

I'm also reminded of the Vanderbilt case where defense blamed college culture or some such thing.

the thumb rule in the US is that if you're a black teenager on the verge of adulthood, you're more likely to be charged as an adult for violent crimes.

faustianbargain2

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Kinnera wrote:
What's atavistic is the judgment calls that ppl make on deciding for the women on who they need to interact with and who they shouldn't and if they went against their grain, feel entitled to character assassinate them and harass them. Same mentality as the rapist and his lawyers. No difference.

let's see if i understand this. so you're drawing an equivalence between a man who has an opinion on women egging on a crude poster who has made atrocious posts about women and his own repugnant behavior towards them, and rapist/murderers in the delhi bus case and their defense lawyers? did i get that right? if not that, what did you have in mind when you wrote the post above?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:The juvenile in this case should definitely have been tried as an adult. They probably didn't have existing laws but I was surprised that the Verma Committee didn't make recommendations for addressing that. Also, the maximum punishment the committee recommended was life imprisonment not death sentence.

The kind of punishment that I outlined will NEVER be carried out anywhere. That is the instant reaction of people who get pissed off at the repeated bus/car/Uber rapes that go on in India, the lack of a speedy judiciary process and the criminals influencing politicians and castes.

And, please dont quote Stubenville and Vanderbilt. These are rare in a country that values life and respects judiciary - despite all the rules and lobbies. India is in a separate category altogether.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:The life sentence in India is not the same as the life sentence in US. A life sentence in US is a full term life sentence. Sometimes, they are given several life sentences (even without a chance for a parole) to rule out any possibility for the convict to come out into the outside world.  It's not the same in India. The max # of years in India for a life sentence is just 14 yrs and in most cases, ppl get out before that.
I know a couple of ppl who were given life sentences for murder who came out of jail in just seven years. They somehow managed to come out in half the time. 

The terms for life sentencing needs to change in India if capital sentencing is going to be abolished.
I didn't know that, and it doesn't really make sense to call 14 years as life sentence. I was checking on that,  and apparently the Supreme Court had clarified a few years ago that a life sentence meant prison time for entire life.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

The kind of punishment that I outlined will NEVER be carried out anywhere. That is the instant reaction of people who get pissed off at the repeated bus/car/Uber rapes that go on in India, the lack of a speedy judiciary process and the criminals influencing politicians and castes.

And, please dont quote Stubenville and Vanderbilt. These are rare in a country that values life and respects judiciary - despite all the rules and lobbies. India is in a separate category altogether.
Sure, I understand that we cannot compare US and India. And I didn't say they were common here, either. I was reminded of them because they were gang rapes, and one of them involved minors like this case, and the other one, for the approach the defense team took.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

let's see if i understand this. so you're drawing an equivalence between a man who has an opinion on women egging on a crude poster who has made atrocious posts about women and his own repugnant behavior towards them, and rapist/murderers in the delhi bus case and their defense lawyers? did i get that right? if not that, what did you have in mind when you wrote the post above?
You got it right. Read my post again. You'll understand it better.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Hmm.. that is precisely what the handles Kinnera, SaaMiYaar, Propagandhi711 and HA routinely indulge in.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next