Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the delhi rapist says...

+12
Merlot Daruwala
truthbetold
garam_kuta
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
swapna
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
confuzzled dude
pravalika nanda
southindian
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the delhi rapist says... Empty the delhi rapist says...

Post by bw Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:06 pm

In an interview from jail, Mukesh Singh said that women who went out at night had only themselves to blame if they attracted the attention of gangs of male molesters. "A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

In an interview for a BBC documentary, Singh also claimed that had Jyoti and her friend not tried to fight back, the gang would not have not have inflicted the savage beating, which led her to die from her injuries two weeks later.

Describing the killing as an "accident", he said: "When being raped, she shouldn't fight back. She should just be silent and allow the rape. Then they'd have dropped her off after 'doing her', and only hit the boy."

read more such gems at

"http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11443462/Delhi-bus-rapist-blames-his-victim-in-prison-interview.html

bw

Back to top Go down

the delhi rapist says... Empty Re: the delhi rapist says...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm

dunno his beard looks alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Great topic. I'll just wait for responses from... SuCH quartet

Please continue...
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:51 pm

who cares what the delhi rapist says when we already know what he is capable of?????
this is laughable. just a distraction from what delhi pols are supposed to be delivering. if you have any anger direct it at them.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:who cares what the delhi rapist says when we already know what he is capable of?????
this is laughable. just a distraction from what delhi pols are supposed to be delivering. if you have any anger direct it at them.

apparently the folks at BBC do - they interviewed him...

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:13 pm

I read this earlier and was like why in the world did BBC interview them.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I read this earlier and was like why in the world did BBC interview them.
That was in my mind too. It is always sensational if it was about others. I would wonder if they allow NDTV to interview Jihadi John or the 7/11 Mastermind held in US jail and publish his version without any changes...

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:who cares what the delhi rapist says when we already know what he is capable of?????

Oh...THE Liberals will now call for his release on some flimsy humanitarian grounds.

Here is a fit case for Shariat law...in fact, he should be stoned ALMOST to death, chopped off one hand, one leg, one eye blinded and do a penectomy, take his colon out and do a colostomy and let him live a "normal" life.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:01 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

Oh...THE Liberals will now call for his release on some flimsy humanitarian grounds.

Here is a fit case for Shariat law...in fact, he should be stoned ALMOST to death, chopped off one hand, one leg, one eye blinded and do a penectomy, take his colon out and do a colostomy and let him live a "normal" life.

you're a loser, uppili.

I already read this article. Prison life is pretty bad.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/rape-in-the-american-prison/385550/

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 am

bw wrote:

one of my good friends is a very liberal danish lady. she strongly advocates castration for rapists. she traveled to india with her daughter some time back. they had a couple of experiences of her daughter being "grabbed" but nothing more severe thankfully. they did not confine themselves to just the five star hotels and chauffeured cars but dared travel on autos and such on their own. of course, they were ripped off!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:09 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31698154
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:28 am

the rapists' lawyers also hold the same belief...

"The lawyers who defended the gang in court express similarly extreme views about women who venture out at night. In a previous televised interview, lawyer AP Singh said: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:39 am

bw wrote:

by prescribing the cruelest imaginable punishment for mr. singh, uppusaamy gowNDer has proved himself to be the most virtuous person here. remember this: the more horrible the punishment you prescribe, the greater your virtue.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:53 am

bw wrote:
bw wrote:

one of my good friends is a very liberal danish lady. she strongly advocates castration for rapists. she traveled to india with her daughter some time back. they had a couple of experiences of her daughter being "grabbed" but nothing more severe thankfully. they did not confine themselves to just the five star hotels and chauffeured cars but dared travel on autos and such on their own. of course, they were ripped off!

whether that person is danish, liberal, or your good friend, castration is no punishment; it's a cruel and imhumane act which no state or justice system has the right to impose on anyone. that lady is no liberal.

are you trying extra-hard to be virtuous, like uppusaamy gowNDer is?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 am

swapna wrote:the rapists' lawyers also hold the same belief...

"The lawyers who defended the gang in court express similarly extreme views about women who venture out at night. In a previous televised interview, lawyer AP Singh said: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."
As much as I hate to say this, The blame squarely lies with my Indian-Hindu culture where women are still looked down upon and not seen as equals, more so than in any other cultures.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:01 am

swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

by prescribing the cruelest imaginable punishment for mr. singh, uppusaamy gowNDer has proved himself to be the most virtuous person here. remember this: the more horrible the punishment you prescribe, the greater your virtue.
By spewing such vitriol he thinks he comes across as tough a guy as those extremists who he adores on a daily basis.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:06 am

bw wrote:
bw wrote:

I would hazard a guess based on her advocating castration that she visited northern part of India

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:27 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

As much as I hate to say this, The blame squarely lies with my Indian-Hindu culturewhere women are still looked down upon and not seen as equals, more so than in any other cultures.
Seriously?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 am

Forget about salivating CD, Thomas and others on this....how did the Tihar jail, GoI allow the BBC interview?

Looks like in this case, someone did oblige the gora skin and/or bribe.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:47 am

swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

Mr. Dumpkopf - I may not have prescribed such a punishment had it not for the rod inserted into the woman - ....Read the details of the case all over..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

As much as I hate to say this, The blame squarely lies with my Indian-Hindu culture where women are still looked down upon and not seen as equals, more so than in any other cultures.
Dude, read or Google the following.

Before Muslims invaded through Ghori/Ghazni resulting in forced purdah in Hindus, Hindu women governed families and did NOT hide themselves and were NOT objectified in the society.

Thanks to invasions from the West, Indian culture has changed and world is STILL changing through ISIS.

You need to educate yourself.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 pm

southindian wrote:Forget about salivating CD, Thomas and others on this....how did the Tihar jail, GoI allow the BBC interview?

New Delhi: With a documentary on 16 December, 2012 gangrape creating a storm, an internal inquiry of the Home Ministry has found that permission for taking the interview by a British filmmaker of a rape convict was granted by the ministry in July 2013, which lawyers consider "contravention" of jail manuals.

While granting the permission, the Home Ministry put the conditions that the rapist has to give his consent for the interview and the Tihar jail authorities will watch the raw footage of the film and give its consent before its telecast.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150303/nation-crime/article/delhi-gangrape-documentary-permission-interview-rapist-given-home
-> On the dot, SI. Thanks to BJP.

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:47 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Dude, read or Google the following.

Before Muslims invaded through Ghori/Ghazni resulting in forced purdah in Hindus, Hindu women governed families and did NOT hide themselves and were NOT objectified in the society.

Thanks to invasions from the West, Indian culture has changed and world is STILL changing through ISIS.

You need to educate yourself.
rofl

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:56 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:Forget about salivating CD, Thomas and others on this....how did the Tihar jail, GoI allow the BBC interview?

New Delhi: With a documentary on 16 December, 2012 gangrape creating a storm, an internal inquiry of the Home Ministry has found that permission for taking the interview by a British filmmaker of a rape convict was granted by the ministry in July 2013, which lawyers consider "contravention" of jail manuals.

While granting the permission, the Home Ministry put the conditions that the rapist has to give his consent for the interview and the Tihar jail authorities will watch the raw footage of the film and give its consent before its telecast.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150303/nation-crime/article/delhi-gangrape-documentary-permission-interview-rapist-given-home

They were in power in July 2013?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

By spewing such vitriol he thinks he comes across as tough a guy as those extremists who he adores on a daily basis.

Actually, you are the one who incessantly bashing hindus - even when muslims bomb and kill hindus - and hindu culture trying to portray as some kind of "peaceful" secular" and broad minded person....what an irony...

Dig up and listen to Mario Cuomo on what he might have said to the question posed to Dukakis - then you might understand SOMETHING realitic about human feelings. For someone like you who worships Jehadis on an hourly basis it still might not help.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

swapna wrote:
bw wrote:
bw wrote:

whether that person is danish, liberal, or your good friend, castration is no punishment; it's a cruel and imhumane act which no state or justice system has the right to impose on anyone. that lady is no liberal.

what in your opinion is an appropriate punishment for rape? i support a limited form of chemical castration especially for people who commit sexual offences against children. there have been recorded instances in which the perpetrator himself has asked for such a punishment.

if you want such people to live in general society, i don't see too many choices. in this case the limited harm to an individual, especially one with a psychiatric problem is far less important than the much greater goal of protecting innocent kids.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
bw wrote:
bw wrote:

what in your opinion is an appropriate punishment for rape? i support a limited form of chemical castration especially for people who commit sexual offences against children. there have been recorded instances in which the perpetrator himself has asked for such a punishment.

if you want such people to live in general society, i don't see too many choices. in this case the limited harm to an individual, especially one with a psychiatric problem is far less important than the much greater goal of protecting innocent kids.

jail.

you sound as if you haven't heard of
such a thing.

I object to the state engaging in acts that would be criminal if done by an individual; that includes killing, maiming, cutting off or removing a part of the body, or disabling any part of the body in any way.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:10 pm

would you recommend jailing for life a person who has raped a young child? if not a life sentence, then how do you propose to minimize the risk that such a person will not reoffend? the risk is actually quite high that they may in fact reoffend. why should the population of children living near a recently released child sex offender bear the cost of the risk of repeated offences?

incarceration which is restricting an individual's freedom of mobility is also a crime if committed by an individual.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm

are you open to offering such an individual a choice between life imprisonment and living freely as a chemically castrated individual?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

As much as I hate to say this, The blame squarely lies with my Indian-Hindu culturewhere women are still looked down upon and not seen as equals, more so than in any other cultures.
Seriously?

by my he means yours

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:are you open to offering such an individual a choice between life imprisonment and living freely as a chemically castrated individual?
but is it foolproof, would it prevent molestation, down the road, by that individual?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:are you open to offering such an individual a choice between life imprisonment and living freely as a chemically castrated individual?
but is it foolproof, would it prevent molestation, down the road, by that individual?

Oh....you want foolproof in everything Except of course in matters relating to.....

If that Nirbhaya girl had been a muslim, all hell would have broken loose and you would be wearing a ski mask and waving Jehadi sword everywhere. So much for your Foolproof crap..

Tell me ONE thing that is foolproof. Or, are you suggesting that your holy book Koran is the only Foolproof thing on earth and should be hoisted on India (and US?)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:would you recommend jailing for life a person who has raped a young child? if not a life sentence, then how do you propose to minimize the risk that such a person will not reoffend? the risk is actually quite high that they may in fact reoffend. why should the population of children living near a recently released child sex offender bear the cost of the risk of repeated offences?

incarceration which is restricting an individual's freedom of mobility is also a crime if committed by an individual.

I do not object to life in prison as the severest sentence for a crime. I will not be writing an entire criminal code and sentencing guidelines here. I object to sentences that are inhumane, criminal if carried out by an individual, or are irreversible or cannot be terminated.

moreover, I don't think that restricting a person's freedom of mobility in response to his violent behaviour, rape, or threat to engage in such behaviours is criminal.

I'd like to know why you believe that castration is appropriate punishment for rape when a jail term can prevent repeated offences, and can be terminated if an error is discovered in the legal proceedings, or the offender proves himself to have reformed.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:28 pm

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:would you recommend jailing for life a person who has raped a young child? if not a life sentence, then how do you propose to minimize the risk that such a person will not reoffend? the risk is actually quite high that they may in fact reoffend. why should the population of children living near a recently released child sex offender bear the cost of the risk of repeated offences?

I do not object to life in prison as the severest sentence for a crime. I will not be writing an entire criminal code and sentencing guidelines here. I object to sentences that are inhumane, criminal if carried out by an individual, or are irreversible or cannot be terminated.

moreover, I don't think that restricting a person's freedom of mobility in response to his violent behaviour, rape, or threat to engage in such behaviours is criminal.

I'd like to know why you believe that castration is appropriate punishment for rape when a jail term can prevent repeated offences, and can be terminated if an error is discovered in the legal proceedings, or the offender proves himself to have reformed.

just like public hanging, it's presumably expected to mainly impart fear among males, but then most of these crimes are committed under intoxication.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

probably the only sensible thing you've said in several months. yes, I too would like to know how max came up with the hilarious idea that slowly poisoning someone's balls was the way to stop crime!!!! lol.

i mean rape happens because someone has a criminal mind, a criminal intent to harm another human being. those guys need to be locked up and reformed.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm

swapna wrote:

right, how do you give a guy's balls back if evidence later proves him to be innocent?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

just like public hanging, it's presumably expected to mainly impart fear among males, but then most of these crimes are committed under intoxication.

wrong. that was not my intention. there are studies that show that chemical castration is an effective method to minimize reoffenders. and i only want to do this to child sex offenders. these are some of the most despicable human beings, but in their defense, it's a disease. but i am not convinced that such people can be reformed because the disease cannot be cured.

if you object to castration physical or chemical, then i hope you'll at least consider having them wear a tracking device at all times forever.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

In a civilized society in 21st century, there is no place for cruel and unusual punishment.  Castration is a cruel and unusual punishment.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 pm

truthbetold wrote:In a civilized society in 21st century, there is no place for cruel and unusual punishment.  Castration is a cruel and unusual punishment.

in a civilized society there is no place for child molesters and child rapists either.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 pm

This Sadguru is omnipresent.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:14 am

Hellsangel wrote:This Sadguru is omnipresent.

Subjecting someone to five years of rigorous listening to Sadhguru's discourses is another cruel and unusual punishment that should serve the same purpose as castration.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:This Sadguru is omnipresent.

Subjecting someone to five years of rigorous listening to Sadhguru's discourses is another cruel and unusual punishment that should serve the same purpose as castration.

hahaha!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:01 am

Nope! Same treatment that I give to a pest, cockroach.

No waste of precious resources on such people. Finish them and move on.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Oh....you want foolproof in everything Except of course in matters relating to.....

If that Nirbhaya girl had been a muslim, all hell would have broken loose and you would be wearing a ski mask and waving Jehadi sword everywhere.  So much for your Foolproof crap..

Tell me ONE thing that is foolproof. Or, are you suggesting that your holy book Koran is the only Foolproof thing on earth and should be hoisted on India (and US?)
What's this rant about?! Did I say I was objecting to their sentencing?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:33 am

The views held by the rapist's lawyers are horrific, and it makes you wonder if the rapist is repeating the lines/ approach used by the defense lawyers. It might also help them rationalize their behavior.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:33 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

So, Comrade, the Congress government approved the filming and the BJP government is now blocking the broadcast?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

So, Comrade, the Congress government approved the filming and the BJP government is now blocking the broadcast?

what time is it? 

groundhog time

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:55 am

The moral superiority, the judgements, the assumptions, the gossips and the associated harassment and the support for such behavior....haven't we seen all that on these forums? Same kind of attitude is expressed by the rapist and his lawers. I am surprised that the very same ppl who exhibited all those traits are bewildered by that. Such is the world!

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Kinnera wrote:The moral superiority, the judgements, the assumptions, the gossips and the associated harassment and the support for such behavior....haven't we seen all that on these forums? Same kind of attitude is expressed by the rapist and his lawers. I am surprised that the very same ppl who exhibited all those traits are bewildered by that. Such is the world!

Who are these people?

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next