Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister

3 posters

Go down

I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister Empty I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/03/10/sushma-swaraj-not-helpless_n_6836072.html?utm_hp_ref=india

[i]Rajeev Shukla (Cong) had said the remarks by Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe about "right to shoot intruder" in the context of Indian fishermen was a slap on the face of India and showed helplessness of External Affairs Minister "who is not even allowed to share dais with (US President Barack) Obama" during his recent visit here.

He said even the neighbouring nations had started taking India lightly after Prime Minister Narendra Modi rolled out red carpet for their leaders during his oath ceremony in May last year.
In a retort to Shukla's remarks, Swaraj said, "I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister. During President Obama's visit I sat with my PM where I should have been seated. You see the pictures." [/i]
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister Empty Re: I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister

Post by southindian Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:15 am

"right to shoot intruder"

What's wrong with this??
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister Empty Re: I am not helpless. I am a very influential External Affairs Minister

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:27 am

southindian wrote:"right to shoot intruder"

What's wrong with this??
He was talking about shooting down Indian fishermen, you see no issues with that?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down